Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 13
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: C. Pollard
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Leyton Orient vs Forest Green. Leyton Orient will host Forest Green at the The Breyer Group Stadium for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 13 match fixture.
Leyton Orient vs Forest Green : Live Score And Statistics
Leyton Orient Vs Forest Green. England League Two Regular Season – Round 13
18:45 , Tuesday October 19 2021
Leyton Orient 1
- R. Sotiriou ( 76′ )
Forest Green 1
- M. Stevens ( 68′ )
Match ends, Leyton Orient 1, Forest Green 1
Second Half ends, with score Leyton Orient 1, Forest Green 1
Substitution 3 – C. Clay substitutes for H. Kyprianou (Leyton Orient)
Substitution 2 – J. Young substitutes for R. Hendry (Forest Green)
Substitution 1 – J. Aitchison substitutes for M. Stevens (Forest Green)
R. Sotiriou had a Normal Goal Leyton Orient
M. Stevens had a Normal Goal Forest Green
D. Pratley Gets Yellow Card Leyton Orient
Substitution 2 – T. Archibald substitutes for C. Wood (Leyton Orient)
Substitution 1 – R. Sotiriou substitutes for P. Smyth (Leyton Orient)
E. Adams Gets Yellow Card Forest Green
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Leyton Orient vs Forest Green : Livescore
Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Prediction : Match Facts
- Leyton Orient have played 11 matches are at position 6 with 17 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 4 times drawn 5 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLDWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Leyton Orient.
- So far in the season , they have scored 19 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 8 goals (GD).
- Forest Green have played 11 matches are at position 1 with 23 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 7 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LWDWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Forest Green.
- So far in the season , they have scored 20 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 10 goals (GD).
|Leyton Orient||Forest Green|
Leyton Orient vs Forest Green : Head To Head
|Saturday January 23 2021|
|Tuesday November 3 2020|
|Saturday September 5 2020|
|Tuesday March 31 2020|
|Saturday November 23 2019|
Leyton Orient vs Forest Green : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Leyton Orient vs Forest Green : Players News and Squads
Lawrence Vigouroux (G-22)
Alex Mitchell (D-15)
Omar Beckles (D-19)
Shadrach Ogie (D-25)
Thomas James (M-2)
Hector Kyprianou (M-26)
Darren Pratley (M-18)
Connor Wood (M-3)
Paul Smyth (F-7)
Harry Smith (F-9)
Daniel Kemp (F-10)
Rhys Byrne (G-27)
Daniel Happe (D-5)
Craig Clay (M-8)
Ruel Sotiriou (F-20)
Tyrese Omotoye (F-17)
Aaron Drinan (F-16)
Theodore Archibald (M-11)
Luke McGee (G-1)
Dominic Bernard (D-3)
Jordan Moore-Taylor (D-15)
Baily Cargill (D-6)
Kane Wilson (M-2)
Ben Stevenson (M-7)
Regan Hendry (M-21)
Nicky Cadden (M-11)
Ebou Adams (F-8)
Jamille Matt (F-14)
Mathew Stevens (F-9)
Lewis Thomas (G-24)
Udoka Godwin-Malife (D-22)
Jack Evans (D-16)
Jack Aitchison (F-10)
Sadou Diallo (M-23)
Jake Young (F-18)
Josh March (F-28)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Leyton Orient vs Forest Green : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Leyton Orient vs Forest Green : Predictions
Why Leyton Orient Will Win
- Leyton Orient has a home team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Leyton Orient has scored 9 out of their total 19 goals at home with average of 1.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Forest Green Will Win
- Forest Green has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Forest Green has scored 9 out of their total 20 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Leyton Orient||Draw||Forest Green|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Forest Green||Double chance : draw or Forest Green||Double chance : draw or Forest Green|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||40%||40%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.