Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: P. Wright
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Lincoln vs Rotherham. Lincoln will host Rotherham at the LNER Stadium for the England League One Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Lincoln vs Rotherham : Live Score And Statistics
Lincoln Vs Rotherham. England League One Regular Season – Round 6
18:45 , Tuesday September 14 2021
- L. Fiorini ( 55′ )
- M. Smith ( 22′ )
Match ends, Lincoln 1, Rotherham 1
Second Half ends, with score Lincoln 1, Rotherham 1
Substitution 3 – C. Bramall substitutes for J. Robson (Lincoln)
Substitution 3 – B. Wiles substitutes for J. Lindsay (Rotherham)
J. Mattock Gets Yellow Card Rotherham
Substitution 2 – K. Sadlier substitutes for T. Bola (Rotherham)
Substitution 1 – W. Grigg substitutes for F. Ladapo (Rotherham)
Substitution 2 – H. Adelakun substitutes for C. Maguire (Lincoln)
A. Jackson Gets Yellow Card Lincoln
M. Smith Gets Yellow Card Rotherham
L. Fiorini had a Normal Goal Lincoln
M. Smith had a Normal Goal Rotherham
Substitution 1 – L. Fiorini substitutes for C. McGrandles (Lincoln)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Lincoln vs Rotherham : Livescore
Lincoln vs Rotherham Prediction : Match Facts
- Lincoln have played 5 matches are at position 20 with 4 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLLWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Lincoln.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Rotherham have played 5 matches are at position 11 with 9 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLWLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Rotherham.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Lincoln vs Rotherham : Head To Head
|Friday February 7 2020|
|Tuesday November 12 2019|
|Saturday August 10 2019|
|Tuesday August 8 2017|
Lincoln vs Rotherham : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||Milton Keynes Dons||6||2||3||1||11||9||2||9||DWDWL|
Lincoln vs Rotherham : Players News and Squads
Joshua Griffiths (G-1)
Regan Poole (D-2)
Lewis Montsma (D-4)
Adam Jackson (D-5)
Jamie Robson (D-24)
Lasse Sorensen (M-21)
Liam Bridcutt (M-23)
Conor McGrandles (M-18)
Chris Maguire (F-10)
Tom Hopper (F-9)
Anthony Scully (F-11)
Sam Long (G-31)
Timothy Eyoma (D-22)
Cohen Bramall (D-15)
Teddy Bishop (M-12)
Lewis Fiorini (M-19)
Hakeeb Adelakun (M-14)
Dan N’Lundulu (F-20)
Viktor Johansson (G-1)
Rarmani Edmonds-Green (D-23)
Michael Ihiekwe (D-20)
Joe Mattock (D-3)
Daniel Barlaser (M-4)
Chiedozie Ogbene (M-11)
Jamie Lindsay (M-16)
Oliver Rathbone (M-18)
Tolaji Bola (M-15)
Michael Smith (F-24)
Freddie Ladapo (F-10)
Josh Vickers (G-31)
Richard Wood (D-6)
Ben Wiles (M-8)
Kieran Sadlier (M-7)
Hakeem Odofin (D-22)
Joshua Kayode (F-19)
Will Grigg (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Lincoln vs Rotherham : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.70||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.70||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.78||3.45||2.66||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.85||3.30||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.72||3.22||2.63||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.64||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.78||3.44||2.66||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.75||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.69||3.18||2.60||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.85||3.30||2.45||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.61||3.10||2.53||Bet Here|
Lincoln vs Rotherham : Predictions
Why Lincoln Will Win
- Lincoln has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Lincoln has scored 2 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Rotherham Will Win
- Rotherham has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Rotherham has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Rotherham and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Rotherham and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Rotherham and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||39%||39%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.