Competition: Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 22
Kick Off: 00:30
Referee: André Castro
Status: Halftime 2 – 2
2 – 2
Londrina vs Coritiba. Londrina will host Coritiba at the EstÃ¡dio Municipal Jacy Scaff for the Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 22 match fixture.
Londrina vs Coritiba : Live Score And Statistics
Londrina Vs Coritiba. Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 22
00:30 , Thursday September 2 2021
- Marcelinho ( 5′ )
- Celsinho ( 29′ )
- M. Sales ( 17′ )
- Waguininho ( 45′ )
First Half ends, with score Londrina 2, Coritiba 2
and Second Half begins Londrina 2, Coritiba 2
Waguininho had a Normal Goal Coritiba
Celsinho had a Normal Goal Londrina
M. Sales had a Normal Goal Coritiba
M. Sales Gets Yellow Card Coritiba
Marcelinho had a Normal Goal Londrina
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Londrina vs Coritiba : Livescore
Londrina vs Coritiba Prediction : Match Facts
- Londrina have played 21 matches are at position 17 with 21 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 4 times drawn 9 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DDWWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Londrina.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Coritiba have played 21 matches are at position 1 with 39 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 11 times drawn 6 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWWLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Coritiba.
- So far in the season , they have scored 25 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 9 goals (GD).
Londrina vs Coritiba : Head To Head
|Sunday June 13 2021|
|Sunday May 9 2021|
|Sunday February 2 2020|
|Saturday September 14 2019|
|Friday May 10 2019|
|Friday September 14 2018|
|Wednesday May 30 2018|
Londrina vs Coritiba : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||Vasco DA Gama||21||9||4||8||25||23||2||31||WLLLW|
|19||Brasil DE Pelotas||21||2||8||11||12||23||-11||14||DDLLL|
Londrina vs Coritiba : Players News and Squads
Matheus Bianqui (D-16)
Lucas Costa (D-23)
Felipe Vieira (D-6)
Tarik Boschetti (M-5)
Jhonny Lucas (M-8)
Lucas Lourenço (M-11)
Luiz Henrique (D-15)
Pedro Cacho (M-17)
Gabriel Ramos da Penha (M-14)
Alan Pinheiro (F-18)
Junior Pirambu (F-19)
Luciano Castan (D-4)
Guilherme Biro (D-18)
Willian Farias (M-8)
Matheus Sales (M-36)
Igor Paixão (M-98)
Léo Gamalho (F-9)
Alex Muralha (G-23)
Wellington Carvalho (D-34)
Nathan Ribeiro (D-32)
Gustavo Bochecha (M-88)
Guilherme Azevedo (M-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Londrina vs Coritiba : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.40||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.25||2.95||2.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.40||2.90||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.30||3.10||2.31||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.40||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.25||3.10||2.23||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.54||3.12||2.29||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.05||2.82||2.39||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.30||3.10||2.33||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.30||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.60||2.85||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.18||2.85||2.19||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.35||2.85||2.22||Bet Here|
Londrina vs Coritiba : Predictions
Why Londrina Will Win
- Londrina has a home team record of 2 wins and 5 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Londrina has scored 6 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Coritiba Will Win
- Coritiba has an away team record of 5 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Coritiba has scored 14 out of their total 25 goals at away with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Londrina or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Londrina or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Londrina or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.