Competition: Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 26
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Zandick Gondim Alves Junior
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Londrina vs Vitoria. Londrina will host Vitoria at the EstÃ¡dio Municipal Jacy Scaff for the Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 26 match fixture.
Londrina vs Vitoria : Live Score And Statistics
Londrina Vs Vitoria. Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 26
19:00 , Saturday September 25 2021
- Marcelinho ( 2′ )
Match ends, Londrina 1, Vitoria 0
Second Half ends, with score Londrina 1, Vitoria 0
Marcinho Gets Yellow Card Vitoria
Substitution 5 – R. Luis substitutes for Roberto (Vitoria)
Substitution 4 – David substitutes for Samuel (Vitoria)
Substitution 5 – Caprini substitutes for Luiz Henrique (Londrina)
Substitution 4 – Gege substitutes for Marcelinho (Londrina)
Fernando Neto Gets Yellow Card Vitoria
Substitution 3 – R. Prata substitutes for Van (Vitoria)
Substitution 3 – Joao Paulo substitutes for Jhonny Lucas (Londrina)
Luiz Henrique Gets Yellow Card Londrina
Substitution 2 – Alisson substitutes for C. Silva (Vitoria)
Substitution 1 – Manoel substitutes for G. Ribeiro Rend (Vitoria)
Substitution 2 – Roberto substitutes for J. Pirambu (Londrina)
Jean Henrique Gets Yellow Card Londrina
J. Pirambu Gets Yellow Card Londrina
Substitution 1 – M. Freitas substitutes for Danilo (Londrina)
Marcelinho had a Normal Goal Londrina
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Londrina vs Vitoria : Livescore
Londrina vs Vitoria Prediction : Match Facts
- Londrina have played 25 matches are at position 17 with 24 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 5 times drawn 9 and lost 11.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Londrina.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 30 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -12 goals (GD).
- Vitoria have played 24 matches are at position 18 with 24 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 4 times drawn 12 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Brusque.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Londrina vs Vitoria : Head To Head
|Saturday June 26 2021|
|Saturday October 19 2019|
|Wednesday July 24 2019|
Londrina vs Vitoria : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||Vasco DA Gama||25||9||7||9||29||29||0||34||DDLDW|
|20||Brasil DE Pelotas||25||2||10||13||15||28||-13||16||LLDDD|
Londrina vs Vitoria : Players News and Squads
Matheus Bianqui (D-18)
Lucas Costa (D-23)
Felipe Vieira (D-6)
Jhonny Lucas (M-8)
Luiz Henrique (M-11)
Junior Pirambu (F-19)
Elacio Cordoba (D-2)
Marcelo Freitas (M-14)
João Paulo (M-15)
Gabriel Ramos da Penha (M-21)
Roberto César (F-16)
Lucas Arcanjo (G-1)
Wallace Reis (D-4)
Mateus Moraes (D-3)
Fernando Neto (M-8)
Guilherme Rend (M-15)
Pablo Siles (M-5)
Caíque Souza (F-7)
Raul Prata (D-22)
Thalisson Kelven (D-14)
Renan Luis (D-16)
Ilson Cédric (D-21)
Gabriel Bispo (M-13)
Anmerson Soares (M-18)
Alisson Santos (F-20)
Manoel Ribeiro (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Londrina vs Vitoria : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Londrina vs Vitoria : Predictions
Why Londrina Will Win
- Londrina has a home team record of 2 wins and 7 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Londrina has scored 8 out of their total 18 goals at home with average of 0.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Vitoria Will Win
- Vitoria has an away team record of 3 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Vitoria has scored 11 out of their total 18 goals as visitors with average of 0.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Vitoria and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Vitoria and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Vitoria and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||35%||35%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.