Competition: France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Clement Turpin, France
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Lorient vs Lille. Lorient will host Lille at the Stade Yves Allainmat – Le Moustoir for the France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Lorient vs Lille : Live Score And Statistics
Lorient Vs Lille. France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 5
19:00 , Friday September 10 2021
- A. Lauriente ( 7′ )
- T. Moffi ( 87′ )
- B. Yilmaz ( 25′ )
Match ends, Lorient 2, Lille 1
Second Half ends, with score Lorient 2, Lille 1
Xeka Gets Yellow Card Lille
Substitution 4 – S. Diarra substitutes for T. Moffi (Lorient)
Q. Boisgard Gets Yellow Card Lorient
Substitution 3 – T. Le Bris substitutes for F. Lemoine (Lorient)
Substitution 3 – I. Lihadji substitutes for J. Ikone (Lille)
T. Moffi had a Normal Goal Lorient
Substitution 2 – A. Grbic substitutes for A. Lauriente (Lorient)
Substitution 1 – Q. Boisgard substitutes for T. Monconduit (Lorient)
Substitution 2 – J. David substitutes for Y. Yazici (Lille)
Substitution 1 – G. Gudmundsson substitutes for A. Gomes (Lille)
A. Gomes Gets Yellow Card Lille
L. Abergel Gets Yellow Card Lorient
B. Yilmaz had a Penalty Lille
A. Lauriente had a Normal Goal Lorient
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Lorient vs Lille : Livescore
Lorient vs Lille Prediction : Match Facts
- Lorient have played 4 matches are at position 7 with 5 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Lorient.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Lille have played 4 matches are at position 10 with 5 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Lille.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Lorient vs Lille : Head To Head
|Sunday February 21 2021|
|Sunday November 22 2020|
|Saturday February 4 2017|
|Saturday September 17 2016|
|Saturday April 30 2016|
|Saturday December 12 2015|
|Saturday January 17 2015|
|Saturday August 23 2014|
|Saturday May 17 2014|
|Saturday August 10 2013|
Lorient vs Lille : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Paris Saint Germain||4||4||0||0||12||5||7||12||WWWW|
|18||Stade Brestois 29||4||0||2||2||5||9||-4||2||LLDD|
Lorient vs Lille : Players News and Squads
Paul Nardi (G-30)
Igor Silva (D-2)
Houboulang Mendes (D-17)
Julien Laporte (D-15)
Moritz Jenz (D-3)
Vincent Le Goff (D-25)
Thomas Monconduit (M-23)
Fabien Lemoine (M-18)
Laurent Abergel (M-6)
Armand Lauriente (F-28)
Terem Moffi (F-13)
Matthieu Dreyer (G-1)
Jérôme Hergault (D-14)
Samuel Loric (D-20)
Leo Petrot (D-36)
Théo Le Bris (D-37)
Quentin Boisgard (M-11)
Redwan Bourles (M-31)
Stéphane Diarra (M-7)
Adrian Grbić (F-27)
Ivo Grbić (G-1)
Tiago Djaló (D-3)
José Fonte (D-6)
Sven Botman (D-4)
Reinildo Isnard Mandava (D-28)
Yusuf Yazıcı (M-11)
Benjamin André (M-21)
Angel Gomes (M-20)
Jonathan Ikoné (F-10)
Burak Yılmaz (F-17)
Léo Jardim (G-30)
Gabriel Gudmundsson (D-5)
Jérémy Pied (D-26)
Cheikh Niasse (M-27)
Amadou Onana (M-24)
Jonathan David (F-9)
Rocco Ascone (M-34)
Isaac Lihadji (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Lorient vs Lille : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.70||3.30||2.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.55||3.45||2.07||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.65||3.35||2.05||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.70||3.30||2.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.75||3.30||2.05||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.60||3.48||2.11||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.70||3.35||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.55||3.45||2.07||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.55||3.40||2.11||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.79||3.46||2.13||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.45||3.30||2.05||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.68||3.56||2.16||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.70||3.30||2.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.75||3.40||2.05||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.60||3.40||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.65||3.37||2.09||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.65||3.30||2.05||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.40||3.30||2.07||Bet Here|
Lorient vs Lille : Predictions
Why Lorient Will Win
- Lorient has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Lorient has scored 1 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Lille Will Win
- Lille has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Lille has scored 2 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Lorient or draw||Double chance : Lorient or draw||Double chance : Lorient or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.