Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: Aitor Gorostegui Fernandez Orte, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Lugo vs Girona. Lugo will host Girona at the Estadio Anxo Carro for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Lugo vs Girona : Live Score And Statistics
Lugo Vs Girona. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 9
14:00 , Saturday October 9 2021
- M. Barreiro ( 86′ )
Match ends, Lugo 1, Girona 0
Second Half ends, with score Lugo 1, Girona 0
A. Martinez Gets Yellow Card Girona
I. Kebe Gets Yellow Card Girona
M. Barreiro had a Normal Goal Lugo
Substitution 4 – I. Gonzalez substitutes for C. Ramos De la Flor (Lugo)
Substitution 5 – I. Kebe substitutes for C. Stuani (Girona)
Substitution 4 – P. Moreno substitutes for S. Saiz (Girona)
P. Lozano Gets Yellow Card Girona
Substitution 3 – V. Fernandez substitutes for A. Garcia (Girona)
Substitution 2 – N. Bustos substitutes for J. Izquierdo (Girona)
S. Saiz Gets Yellow Card Girona
Substitution 3 – F. Seoane substitutes for Carrillo (Lugo)
Substitution 2 – M. Barreiro substitutes for H. Rama (Lugo)
J. Izquierdo Gets Yellow Card Girona
Substitution 1 – R. Sanchez substitutes for O. Lebedenko (Lugo)
O. Lebedenko Gets Yellow Card Lugo
Substitution 1 – P. Lozano substitutes for R. Terrats (Girona)
Michel Gets Yellow Card Girona
G. Valentin Gets Yellow Card Lugo
H. Rama Gets Yellow Card Lugo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Lugo vs Girona : Livescore
Lugo vs Girona Prediction : Match Facts
- Lugo have played 8 matches are at position 18 with 8 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 5 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DDLWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Lugo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Girona have played 8 matches are at position 19 with 8 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LDWLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Girona.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Lugo vs Girona : Head To Head
|Saturday March 13 2021|
|Thursday January 7 2021|
|Wednesday October 21 2020|
|Sunday July 12 2020|
|Sunday December 8 2019|
|Sunday April 30 2017|
|Saturday November 19 2016|
Lugo vs Girona : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|14||Real Sociedad II||8||2||3||3||8||8||0||9||WLDLL|
Lugo vs Girona : Players News and Squads
Francisco Vieites (G-34)
Edu Campabadal (D-22)
Diego Alende (D-3)
Juan Antonio Ros (D-4)
Orest Lebedenko (D-19)
Xavi Torres (M-14)
Gerard Valentín (M-20)
Hugo Rama (M-10)
Josep Señé (M-18)
Chris Ramos (M-16)
José Ángel Carrillo (F-11)
Roberto Canella (D-15)
Ricard Sánchez (D-30)
Fernando Seoane (M-8)
Carlos Pita (M-5)
Iriome Gonzalez (M-24)
Manu Barreiro (F-9)
Julen Fernández (G-26)
Juan Carlos (G-1)
Arnau Martinez (D-38)
Bernardo Espinosa (D-2)
Jairo Izquierdo González (D-3)
Aleix García (M-14)
Ramón Terrats (M-21)
Alejandro Baena (M-8)
Samu Sáiz (M-10)
Borja García (M-24)
Cristhian Stuani (F-7)
Adrián Ortolá (G-13)
Santiago Bueno (D-22)
Darío Sarmiento (M-9)
Valery Fernández (M-11)
Ibrahima Kébé (M-6)
Pol Lozano (M-20)
Pablo Moreno (F-16)
Nahuel Bustos (F-19)
Oscar Ureña (M-32)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Lugo vs Girona : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.35||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.95||3.15||2.45||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.88||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.87||3.20||2.37||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.05||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.10||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.35||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.95||3.05||2.42||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.93||3.40||2.48||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.05||3.00||2.39||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.90||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.04||3.20||2.47||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.95||3.15||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.88||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||2.90||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.89||3.22||2.42||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.05||2.95||2.38||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.89||3.05||2.34||Bet Here|
Lugo vs Girona : Predictions
Why Lugo Will Win
- Lugo has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Lugo has scored 4 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Girona Will Win
- Girona has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Girona has scored 5 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Lugo or draw||Double chance : Lugo or draw||Double chance : Lugo or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||71%||71%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.