Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Ruben Avalos Barrera, Spain
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Lugo vs Las Palmas. Lugo will host Las Palmas at the Estadio Anxo Carro for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Lugo vs Las Palmas : Live Score And Statistics
Lugo Vs Las Palmas. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11
19:00 , Wednesday October 20 2021
- E. Ferigra ( 5′ )
- X. Torres ( 33′ )
Las Palmas 0
Match ends, Lugo 2, Las Palmas 0
Second Half ends, with score Lugo 2, Las Palmas 0
A. Lemos Gets Yellow Card Las Palmas
Substitution 5 – J. Cuellar substitutes for J. Sene (Lugo)
Substitution 4 – F. Seoane substitutes for C. Ramos De la Flor (Lugo)
J. Sene Gets Yellow Card Lugo
E. Curbelo Gets Yellow Card Las Palmas
Substitution 3 – Juanpe substitutes for H. Rama (Lugo)
Substitution 5 – A. Garcia Mejias substitutes for A. Sadiku (Las Palmas)
O. Clemente Gets Yellow Card Las Palmas
Maikel Gets Yellow Card Las Palmas
E. Campabadal Gets Yellow Card Lugo
D. Alende Gets Yellow Card Lugo
Substitution 2 – I. Gonzalez substitutes for G. Valentin (Lugo)
Joselu Gets Yellow Card Lugo
Substitution 4 – R. Navas substitutes for O. Mfulu (Las Palmas)
Substitution 3 – Maikel substitutes for E. Ferigra (Las Palmas)
Substitution 1 – E. Campabadal substitutes for R. Sanchez (Lugo)
C. Ramos De la Flor Gets Yellow Card Lugo
X. Torres had a Normal Goal Lugo
S. Cardona Gets Yellow Card Las Palmas
Substitution 2 – A. Penaranda substitutes for Pejino (Las Palmas)
Substitution 1 – O. Clemente substitutes for J. Viera (Las Palmas)
R. Sanchez Gets Yellow Card Lugo
E. Ferigra had a Own Goal Lugo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Lugo vs Las Palmas : Livescore
Lugo vs Las Palmas Prediction : Match Facts
- Lugo have played 9 matches are at position 14 with 11 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 5 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDDLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Girona.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Las Palmas have played 10 matches are at position 5 with 17 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 5 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WDWWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Las Palmas.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Lugo vs Las Palmas : Head To Head
|Thursday April 1 2021|
|Wednesday December 2 2020|
|Saturday June 20 2020|
|Saturday October 5 2019|
|Sunday April 28 2019|
|Sunday December 9 2018|
Lugo vs Las Palmas : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|16||Real Sociedad II||9||2||4||3||9||9||0||10||DWLDL|
Lugo vs Las Palmas : Players News and Squads
Francisco Vieites (G-34)
Ricard Sánchez (D-30)
Diego Alende (D-3)
Juan Antonio Ros (D-4)
Orest Lebedenko (D-19)
Xavi Torres (M-14)
Gerard Valentín (M-20)
Hugo Rama (M-10)
Josep Señé (M-18)
Chris Ramos (M-16)
Edu Campabadal (D-22)
Roberto Canella (D-15)
Carlos Pita (M-5)
Fernando Seoane (M-8)
Iriome Gonzalez (M-24)
José Ángel Carrillo (F-11)
Jaume Cuellar Mendoza (M-29)
Julen Fernández (G-26)
Raúl Fernández (G-1)
Álvaro Lemos (D-14)
Erick Ferigra (D-5)
Eric Curbelo (D-6)
Sergi Cardona (D-30)
Óscar Pinchi (M-18)
Enzo Loiodice (M-12)
Omenuke Mfulu (M-22)
Jonathan Viera (F-21)
Armando Sadiku (F-19)
Álvaro Vallés (G-13)
Raúl Navas (D-16)
Alejandro Díez Salomón (D-2)
Benito Ramírez (M-11)
Maikel Mesa (M-8)
Oscar Clemente (M-17)
Alberto Moleiro (M-28)
Fabio González (M-15)
Saúl Coco (D-29)
Adalberto Peñaranda (F-7)
Jesé Rodríguez (F-10)
Ale García (M-27)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Lugo vs Las Palmas : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.00||2.80||2.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.95||2.80||2.70||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||2.70||2.62||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.90||3.00||2.37||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.10||2.89||2.62||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.10||2.85||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.00||2.80||2.60||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.18||2.85||2.68||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.84||2.82||2.67||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.90||2.80||2.65||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.10||2.89||2.64||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.95||2.80||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||2.75||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.07||2.79||2.59||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.05||2.85||2.45||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.10||2.75||2.55||Bet Here|
Lugo vs Las Palmas : Predictions
Why Lugo Will Win
- Lugo has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Lugo has scored 5 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Las Palmas Will Win
- Las Palmas has an away team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Las Palmas has scored 12 out of their total 15 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Las Palmas||Double chance : draw or Las Palmas||Double chance : draw or Las Palmas|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||55%||55%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.