Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 17:30
Referee: Gorka Sagues Oscoz, Spain
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Lugo vs Valladolid. Lugo will host Valladolid at the Estadio Anxo Carro for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Lugo vs Valladolid : Live Score And Statistics
Lugo Vs Valladolid. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 3
17:30 , Sunday August 29 2021
- Joselu ( 45′ )
- S. Weissman ( 11′ )
- Toni ( 54′ )
Match ends, Lugo 0, Valladolid 2
Second Half ends, with score Lugo 0, Valladolid 2
Fede Gets Yellow Card Valladolid
Substitution 5 – A. Aguado substitutes for R. Mesa (Valladolid)
Substitution 5 – I. Gonzalez substitutes for E. Campabadal (Lugo)
Substitution 4 – A. M. Tuhami substitutes for S. Janko (Valladolid)
S. Janko Gets Yellow Card Valladolid
Substitution 4 – F. Seoane substitutes for C. Pita (Lugo)
Substitution 3 – Cristo substitutes for O. Plano (Valladolid)
Substitution 2 – Fede substitutes for Toni (Valladolid)
Substitution 3 – M. Barreiro substitutes for Joselu (Lugo)
Toni had a Normal Goal Valladolid
R. Martinez Gets Yellow Card Lugo
Substitution 1 – J. El Yamiq substitutes for J. Sanchez (Valladolid)
Substitution 2 – O. Lebedenko substitutes for R. Canella (Lugo)
Substitution 1 – G. Valentin substitutes for C. Ramos De la Flor (Lugo)
Joselu had a Missed Penalty Lugo
J. Sanchez Gets Yellow Card Valladolid
J. Fernandez Gets Yellow Card Valladolid
S. Weissman Gets Red Card Valladolid
S. Weissman had a Normal Goal Valladolid
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Lugo vs Valladolid : Livescore
Lugo vs Valladolid Prediction : Match Facts
- Lugo have played 2 matches are at position 12 with 2 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Real Sociedad II.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Valladolid have played 2 matches are at position 4 with 4 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Valladolid.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Lugo vs Valladolid : Head To Head
|Saturday March 24 2018|
|Sunday October 22 2017|
|Sunday February 26 2017|
|Tuesday September 20 2016|
Lugo vs Valladolid : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Real Sociedad II||2||1||1||0||1||0||1||4||DW|
Lugo vs Valladolid : Players News and Squads
Óscar Whalley (G-13)
Edu Campabadal (D-22)
Xavi Torres (D-14)
Carlos Pita (D-5)
Juan Antonio Ros (D-4)
Roberto Canella (D-15)
David Mayoral (M-7)
Hugo Rama (M-10)
Josep Señé (M-18)
Chris Ramos (M-16)
Francisco Vieites (G-34)
Alberto Rodríguez (D-21)
Orest Lebedenko (D-19)
Gerard Valentín (D-20)
Iriome Gonzalez (M-24)
Fernando Seoane (M-8)
Jaume Cuellar Mendoza (M-29)
Manu Barreiro (F-9)
Julen Fernández (G-26)
Roberto Jiménez (G-13)
Joaquín Fernández (D-24)
Kiko Olivas (D-4)
Javi Sánchez (D-5)
Saidy Janko (M-18)
Roque Mesa (M-17)
Rubén Alcaraz (M-14)
Lucas Olaza (M-21)
Óscar Plano (F-10)
Toni Villa (F-19)
Shon Weissman (F-9)
Jordi Masip (G-1)
Nacho Martinez (D-22)
Jawad El Yamiq (D-15)
Fede San Emeterio (M-20)
Álvaro Aguado (M-16)
Cristo González (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Lugo vs Valladolid : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||4.00||2.90||2.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.75||3.00||2.15||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.95||3.05||2.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.80||3.10||2.05||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.76||3.18||2.13||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.80||2.88||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.60||2.90||2.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.65||3.00||2.12||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||4.12||3.06||2.15||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.50||3.05||2.15||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.74||3.18||2.15||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||4.00||2.90||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||4.00||2.90||2.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||4.20||2.75||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.85||2.97||2.11||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.70||2.80||2.16||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.55||2.98||2.17||Bet Here|
Lugo vs Valladolid : Predictions
Why Lugo Will Win
- Lugo has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Lugo has scored 0 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Valladolid Will Win
- Valladolid has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Valladolid has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Valladolid and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Valladolid and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Valladolid and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.