Competition: France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Amaury Delerue, France
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Lyon vs Monaco. Lyon will host Monaco at the Groupama Stadium for the France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Lyon vs Monaco : Live Score And Statistics
Lyon Vs Monaco. France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 10
19:00 , Saturday October 16 2021
- K. Ekambi ( 74′ )
- J. Denayer ( 90′ )
Match ends, Lyon 2, Monaco 0
Second Half ends, with score Lyon 2, Monaco 0
Substitution 4 – M. Akliouche substitutes for G. Martins (Monaco)
J. Denayer had a Normal Goal Lyon
Substitution 3 – F. Lemarechal substitutes for E. Matazo (Monaco)
Substitution 2 – I. Jakobs substitutes for Jean Lucas (Monaco)
M. Caqueret Gets Yellow Card Lyon
Jean Lucas Gets Yellow Card Monaco
K. Ekambi had a Penalty Lyon
A. Disasi Gets Yellow Card Monaco
Substitution 1 – M. Boadu substitutes for K. Volland (Monaco)
Substitution 2 – T. Kadewere substitutes for X. Shaqiri (Lyon)
Substitution 1 – L. Paqueta substitutes for R. Cherki (Lyon)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Lyon vs Monaco : Livescore
Lyon vs Monaco Prediction : Match Facts
- Lyon have played 9 matches are at position 10 with 13 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 3 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DDWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Lyon.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Monaco have played 9 matches are at position 6 with 14 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWWDL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Monaco.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Lyon vs Monaco : Head To Head
|Sunday May 2 2021|
|Wednesday April 21 2021|
|Sunday October 25 2020|
|Sunday April 26 2020|
|Friday August 9 2019|
|Sunday February 24 2019|
|Sunday December 16 2018|
|Sunday February 4 2018|
|Wednesday January 24 2018|
|Friday October 13 2017|
Lyon vs Monaco : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Paris Saint Germain||9||8||0||1||22||9||13||24||LWWWW|
|19||Stade Brestois 29||9||0||4||5||10||18||-8||4||LLLDD|
Lyon vs Monaco : Players News and Squads
Julian Pollersbeck (G-30)
Léo Dubois (D-14)
Jérôme Boateng (D-27)
Jason Denayer (D-5)
Emerson Palmieri (D-3)
Maxence Caqueret (M-25)
Bruno Guimarães (M-39)
Xherdan Shaqiri (M-29)
Houssem Aouar (M-8)
Karl Toko Ekambi (M-7)
Rayan Cherki (F-18)
Kayne Bonnevie (G-40)
Sinaly Diomande (D-2)
Damien Da Silva (D-21)
Malo Gusto (D-17)
Lucas Paquetá (M-10)
Habib Keita (F-19)
Thiago Mendes (M-23)
Tino Kadewere (F-11)
Alexander Nübel (G-16)
Ruben Aguilar (D-26)
Axel Disasi (D-6)
Benoît Badiashile (D-5)
Caio Henrique (D-12)
Gelson Martins (M-7)
Youssouf Fofana (M-22)
Jean Lucas (M-11)
Eliot Matazo (M-36)
Kevin Volland (F-31)
Wissam Ben Yedder (F-10)
Radosław Majecki (G-1)
Chrislain Matsima (D-34)
Guillermo Maripán (D-3)
Strahinja Pavlović (D-21)
Felix Lemarechal (M-33)
Maghnes Akliouche (M-35)
Ismail Jakobs (F-14)
Myron Boadu (F-9)
Wilson Isidor (F-39)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Lyon vs Monaco : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.15||3.50||3.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.18||3.70||3.05||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.60||3.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.20||3.60||3.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.40||3.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.31||3.86||3.22||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.20||3.65||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.18||3.70||3.05||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.22||3.70||3.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.27||3.78||3.15||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.25||3.45||2.90||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.20||3.55||2.95||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.28||3.80||3.18||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.15||3.50||3.10||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.25||3.60||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.15||3.75||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.20||3.50||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.22||3.68||3.05||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.18||3.60||3.05||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.20||3.50||2.95||Bet Here|
Lyon vs Monaco : Predictions
Why Lyon Will Win
- Lyon has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Lyon has scored 11 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 2.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Monaco Will Win
- Monaco has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Monaco has scored 7 out of their total 14 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Lyon or draw||Double chance : Lyon or draw||Double chance : Lyon or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||47%||47%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.