Competition: Portugal Liga de Honra Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 14:30
Referee: Joao Pedro Costa Teixeira Afonso, Portugal
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Mafra vs Casa Pia. Mafra will host Casa Pia at the EstÃ¡dio Municipal de Mafra for the Portugal Liga de Honra Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Mafra vs Casa Pia : Live Score And Statistics
Mafra Vs Casa Pia. Portugal Liga de Honra Regular Season – Round 8
14:30 , Sunday October 10 2021
- C. Boukholda ( 45′ )
Casa Pia 1
- Jota II ( 90′ )
Match ends, Mafra 1, Casa Pia 1
Second Half ends, with score Mafra 1, Casa Pia 1
Jota II had a Penalty Casa Pia
Substitution 5 – R. Fernandes substitutes for Lucas Soares (Casa Pia)
Substitution 4 – K. Bozhanaj substitutes for L. Lelo (Casa Pia)
Substitution 3 – L. Marques substitutes for Aparicio Pedro (Mafra)
Substitution 3 – D. T. Santos Poloni substitutes for Neto (Casa Pia)
Substitution 2 – Wenderson substitutes for V. Gabriel (Mafra)
Substitution 2 – Vito substitutes for C. Triana (Casa Pia)
Substitution 1 – J. Vieira substitutes for N. Zolotic (Casa Pia)
C. Boukholda had a Normal Goal Mafra
A. Taira Gets Yellow Card Casa Pia
N. Zolotic Gets Yellow Card Casa Pia
V. Gabriel Gets Yellow Card Mafra
Substitution 1 – C. Boukholda substitutes for Leandrinho (Mafra)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Mafra vs Casa Pia : Livescore
Mafra vs Casa Pia Prediction : Match Facts
- Mafra have played 7 matches are at position 7 with 10 points in the 2021 Liga de Honra.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Mafra.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Casa Pia have played 7 matches are at position 5 with 13 points in the 2021 Liga de Honra.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWDWL
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 0 result against Casa Pia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
Mafra vs Casa Pia : Head To Head
|Saturday July 17 2021|
|Tuesday April 13 2021|
|Tuesday December 8 2020|
|Wednesday April 22 2020|
|Saturday December 14 2019|
Mafra vs Casa Pia : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||FC Porto B||7||2||3||2||11||12||-1||9||DLWWD|
Mafra vs Casa Pia : Players News and Squads
Miguel Santos (G-13)
Tomás Domingos (D-2)
Leandro da Silva (D-26)
Pedro Pacheco (D-4)
Bruno Silva (D-6)
Pedro Aparício (F-19)
Stevy Okitokandjo (F-9)
Vítor Gabriel (M-99)
Rodrigo Gui (D-18)
Chahreddine Boukholda (M-24)
Lucas Marques (M-20)
Lee Gwang-in (F-17)
Pedro Lucas (F-37)
Ricardo Batista (G-33)
Vasco Fernandes (D-13)
Nermin Zolotic (M-19)
Kelechi Christian (D-17)
Lucas Soares (D-42)
Afonso Taira (M-27)
Leonardo Lelo (D-5)
Leandro Sanca (F-77)
Camilo Jose Triana Fragozo (F-9)
Jota Silva (F-11)
Lucas Paes (G-68)
Rogerio Vaz Afonso Fernandes (D-21)
Zidane Banjaqui (M-10)
Derick Poloni (M-6)
Kleis Bozhanaj (F-39)
João Vieira (F-29)
Ricardo Vaz Afonso Fernandes (-40)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Mafra vs Casa Pia : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||3.15||2.60||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.62||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.48||3.35||2.67||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.70||3.31||2.70||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.55||3.10||2.60||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.60||3.15||2.60||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.53||3.28||2.65||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.65||3.20||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.65||3.00||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.51||3.12||2.56||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.36||3.20||2.64||Bet Here|
Mafra vs Casa Pia : Predictions
Why Mafra Will Win
- Mafra has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Mafra has scored 1 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 0.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Casa Pia Will Win
- Casa Pia has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Casa Pia has scored 10 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 3.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Casa Pia and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Casa Pia and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Casa Pia and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||50%||50%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.