Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 20:00
Referee: Aitor Gorostegui Fernandez Orte, Spain
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Malaga vs Alcorcon. Malaga will host Alcorcon at the Estadio La Rosaleda for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Malaga vs Alcorcon : Live Score And Statistics
Malaga Vs Alcorcon. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 3
20:00 , Friday August 27 2021
- A. Escassi ( 35′ )
Second Half ends, with score Malaga 1, Alcorcon 0
Gets Red Card Malaga
Gets Yellow Card Malaga
Substitution 3 – J. Samperio substitutes for B. Llamas (Malaga)
A. Al Badaoui Gets Yellow Card Alcorcon
Substitution 2 – G. Rodriguez substitutes for K. Villodres (Malaga)
A. Escassi Gets Yellow Card Malaga
Substitution 5 – A. Al Badaoui substitutes for Jimenez Xisco (Alcorcon)
Substitution 4 – F. Escobar substitutes for J. Aguilera (Alcorcon)
Substitution 3 – R. Asencio substitutes for M. Gual (Alcorcon)
Substitution 1 – R. Fernandez Jaen substitutes for Antonin (Malaga)
Substitution 2 – A. Cordoba substitutes for O. Arribas (Alcorcon)
Substitution 1 – E. Gomez substitutes for J. Hernandez Garcia (Alcorcon)
C. Bellvis Gets Yellow Card Alcorcon
Anquela Gets Yellow Card Alcorcon
A. Escassi had a Normal Goal Malaga
D. Fernandez Gets Yellow Card Alcorcon
J. Aguilera Gets Yellow Card Alcorcon
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Malaga vs Alcorcon : Livescore
Malaga vs Alcorcon Prediction : Match Facts
- Malaga have played 2 matches are at position 13 with 2 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Malaga.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Alcorcon have played 2 matches are at position 19 with 0 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Alcorcon.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Malaga vs Alcorcon : Head To Head
|Saturday July 31 2021|
|Saturday January 30 2021|
|Saturday September 26 2020|
|Saturday September 5 2020|
|Friday July 17 2020|
|Sunday November 17 2019|
|Friday April 19 2019|
|Friday August 24 2018|
Malaga vs Alcorcon : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Real Sociedad II||2||1||1||0||1||0||1||4||DW|
Malaga vs Alcorcon : Players News and Squads
CoachJosé Alberto López
Dani Barrio (G-1)
Victor Gómez (D-2)
Mathieu Peybernes (D-17)
Juande Rivas (D-5)
Brian Cufre (D-24)
Paulino De la Fuente (M-7)
Alberto Escassi (M-23)
Luis Muñoz (M-8)
Kevin Villodres (M-37)
Dani Martín (G-13)
Ismael Casas (D-20)
Javi Jiménez (D-3)
David Lombán (D-4)
Ivan Calero (D-21)
David Larrubia (M-33)
Jairo Samperio (M-10)
Ramón Enríquez (M-18)
Antonio Santos (G-36)
Haitam Abaida (M-34)
Roberto Fernández (M-39)
Dani Jimenez (G-1)
David Fernandez (D-19)
Carlos Bellvis (D-16)
Oscar Arribas Pasero (M-22)
Juan Aguilera (M-5)
Antonio Moyano (M-26)
Juan Hernández García (M-11)
Marc Gual (F-9)
José Aurelio Suárez (G-13)
Jesus Ruiz Suarez (G-31)
Victor García (D-17)
José Carlos Ramírez (D-3)
Nicolás Gorosito (D-14)
Hugo Fraile (M-10)
Abdelhafid Al Badaoui Sabri (M-20)
Fidel Escobar (D-4)
Ernesto Gomez (F-7)
Asier Cordoba Querejeta (M-21)
Raúl Asencio (F-24)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Malaga vs Alcorcon : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.25||2.85||3.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.30||2.80||3.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||2.85||3.65||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.40||2.80||3.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||2.90||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.27||2.95||3.70||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.20||2.85||3.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||2.80||3.30||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.26||2.75||3.65||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.34||2.85||3.99||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.27||2.82||3.80||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.29||2.95||3.68||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.25||2.85||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||2.88||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||2.75||3.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.25||2.74||3.83||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.20||2.80||3.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.28||2.76||3.60||Bet Here|
Malaga vs Alcorcon : Predictions
Why Malaga Will Win
- Malaga has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Malaga has scored 0 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Alcorcon Will Win
- Alcorcon has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Alcorcon has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Malaga or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Malaga or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Malaga or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.