Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 19:30
Referee: Jose Antonio Lopez Toca, Spain
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Malaga vs Girona. Malaga will host Girona at the Estadio La Rosaleda for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Malaga vs Girona : Live Score And Statistics
Malaga Vs Girona. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 5
19:30 , Sunday September 12 2021
- P. de la Fuente ( 41′ )
- P. de la Fuente ( 90′ )
Match ends, Malaga 2, Girona 0
Second Half ends, with score Malaga 2, Girona 0
P. de la Fuente had a Normal Goal Malaga
Jozabed Gets Yellow Card Malaga
D. Martin Gets Yellow Card Malaga
Substitution 3 – G. Rodriguez substitutes for A. Escassi (Malaga)
Michel Gets Red Card Girona
N. Bustos Gets Yellow Card Girona
P. Lozano Gets Yellow Card Girona
Substitution 5 – P. Moreno substitutes for N. Bustos (Girona)
Substitution 2 – Jozabed substitutes for K. Villodres (Malaga)
Substitution 4 – B. Garcia substitutes for S. Saiz (Girona)
D. Barrio Gets Yellow Card Malaga
I. Kebe Gets Yellow Card Girona
A. Baena Gets Yellow Card Girona
Substitution 1 – Antonin substitutes for R. Fernandez Jaen (Malaga)
J. Calavera Gets Yellow Card Girona
Substitution 3 – A. Baena substitutes for A. Garcia (Girona)
Substitution 2 – V. Fernandez substitutes for O. Urena (Girona)
Substitution 1 – J. Calavera substitutes for A. Martinez (Girona)
P. de la Fuente had a Normal Goal Malaga
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Malaga vs Girona : Livescore
Malaga vs Girona Prediction : Match Facts
- Malaga have played 4 matches are at position 14 with 5 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LWDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Malaga.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Girona have played 4 matches are at position 16 with 4 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Girona.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Malaga vs Girona : Head To Head
|Thursday May 20 2021|
|Tuesday November 24 2020|
|Sunday June 28 2020|
|Sunday September 1 2019|
|Saturday January 27 2018|
|Saturday August 26 2017|
Malaga vs Girona : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|12||Real Sociedad II||4||1||2||1||1||1||0||5||LDDW|
Malaga vs Girona : Players News and Squads
CoachJosé Alberto López
Dani Martín (G-13)
Victor Gómez (D-2)
Mathieu Peybernes (D-17)
Juande Rivas (D-5)
Brian Cufre (D-24)
Paulino De la Fuente (M-7)
Luis Muñoz (M-8)
Alberto Escassi (M-23)
Kevin Villodres (M-37)
Roberto Fernández (F-39)
Dani Barrio (G-1)
Ivan Calero (D-21)
Javi Jiménez (D-3)
David Lombán (D-4)
Ismael Casas (D-20)
Jozabed Sánchez (M-19)
Ramón Enríquez (M-6)
Jairo Samperio (M-10)
Antonio Santos (G-36)
Haitam Abaida (M-34)
Juan Carlos (G-1)
Arnau Martinez (D-38)
Bernardo Espinosa (D-2)
Jairo Izquierdo González (D-3)
Ibrahima Kébé (M-6)
Pol Lozano (M-20)
Aleix García (M-14)
Oscar Ureña (F-32)
Nahuel Bustos (F-19)
Samu Sáiz (F-10)
Adrián Ortolá (G-13)
Santiago Bueno (D-22)
Jordi Calavera (D-23)
Darío Sarmiento (M-9)
Ramón Terrats (M-21)
Alejandro Baena (M-8)
Valery Fernández (M-11)
Borja García (M-24)
Pablo Moreno (F-16)
Gabriel Martínez (F-27)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Malaga vs Girona : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||2.90||3.15||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.40||2.90||3.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.37||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.45||3.13||3.13||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.35||3.00||3.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.42||2.92||3.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.55||2.98||3.28||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.41||2.91||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.47||3.13||3.12||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.50||2.70||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.44||2.89||3.18||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.32||2.95||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.38||2.90||3.15||Bet Here|
Malaga vs Girona : Predictions
Why Malaga Will Win
- Malaga has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Malaga has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Girona Will Win
- Girona has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Girona has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Malaga or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Malaga or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Malaga or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.