Competition: Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Isidro Diaz de Mera Escuderos, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Mallorca vs Espanyol. Mallorca will host Espanyol at the Iberostar Estadi for the Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Mallorca vs Espanyol : Live Score And Statistics
Mallorca Vs Espanyol. Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3
18:00 , Friday August 27 2021
- D. Rodriguez ( 27′ )
Match ends, Mallorca 1, Espanyol 0
Second Half ends, with score Mallorca 1, Espanyol 0
A. Vadillo Gets Yellow Card Espanyol
S. Gomez Gets Red Card Espanyol
Substitution 5 – A. Vadillo substitutes for O. Gil (Espanyol)
Substitution 5 – A. Prats substitutes for F. Nino (Mallorca)
Substitution 4 – R. Battaglia substitutes for T. Kubo (Mallorca)
L. Garcia Gets Yellow Card Mallorca
A. Sedlar Gets Yellow Card Mallorca
Substitution 4 – L. Moron substitutes for L. Dimata (Espanyol)
Substitution 3 – A. Vidal substitutes for J. Puado (Espanyol)
B. Olivan Gets Yellow Card Mallorca
Substitution 3 – I. Ruiz de Galarreta substitutes for S. Sevilla (Mallorca)
Substitution 2 – A. Ndiaye substitutes for J. Mboula (Mallorca)
M. Morlanes Gets Yellow Card Espanyol
Substitution 2 – M. Morlanes substitutes for D. Lopez (Espanyol)
Substitution 1 – N. Melamed substitutes for A. Embarba (Espanyol)
Substitution 1 – A. Sedlar substitutes for F. Russo (Mallorca)
T. Kubo Gets Yellow Card Mallorca
L. Cabrera Gets Yellow Card Espanyol
D. Rodriguez had a Normal Goal Mallorca
F. Nino Gets Yellow Card Mallorca
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Mallorca vs Espanyol : Livescore
Mallorca vs Espanyol Prediction : Match Facts
- Mallorca have played 2 matches are at position 5 with 4 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Mallorca.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Espanyol have played 2 matches are at position 14 with 2 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Espanyol.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Mallorca vs Espanyol : Head To Head
|Sunday February 14 2021|
|Sunday September 20 2020|
|Sunday February 9 2020|
|Sunday October 6 2019|
|Friday January 18 2013|
|Saturday August 18 2012|
|Saturday January 28 2012|
|Sunday August 28 2011|
|Tuesday March 1 2011|
|Sunday October 17 2010|
Mallorca vs Espanyol : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Mallorca vs Espanyol : Players News and Squads
Manolo Reina (G-1)
Pablo Maffeo (D-15)
Martin Valjent (D-24)
Franco Russo (D-5)
Brian Oliván (D-3)
Iddrisu Baba (M-12)
Salva Sevilla (M-8)
Takefusa Kubo (M-17)
Dani Rodriguez (M-14)
Jordi Mboula (M-7)
Fernando Niño (F-26)
Dominik Greif (G-13)
Josep Gaya (D-29)
Jaume Costa (D-18)
Iñigo Ruiz De Galarreta (M-4)
Aleix Febas (M-6)
Amath Ndiaye (F-23)
Lago Júnior (F-11)
Aleksandar Sedlar (D-20)
Víctor Mollejo (F-35)
Rodrigo Battaglia (M-16)
Pablo Gálvez (F-27)
Abdón Prats (F-9)
Diego López (G-13)
Óscar Gil (D-12)
Sergi Gómez (D-24)
Leandro Cabrera (D-4)
Dídac Vila (D-17)
Adrián Embarba (M-23)
David López (M-15)
Sergi Darder (M-10)
Javi Puado (M-9)
Landry Dimata (F-18)
Raúl de Tomás (F-11)
Oier Olazábal (G-1)
Fernando Calero (D-5)
Aleix Vidal (D-22)
Óscar Melendo (M-14)
Nicolás Melamed (M-33)
Manuel Morlanes (M-6)
Keidi Bare (M-20)
Álvaro Vadillo (M-19)
Fran Mérida (M-8)
Loren Morón (F-16)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Mallorca vs Espanyol : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.70||2.85||3.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||2.95||3.05||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.62||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.60||2.90||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.62||3.02||3.08||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.65||2.95||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.65||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.61||2.95||3.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.67||3.02||3.16||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.63||2.88||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.68||3.09||3.15||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.70||2.85||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.63||2.92||3.05||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.63||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.58||2.93||3.20||Bet Here|
Mallorca vs Espanyol : Predictions
Why Mallorca Will Win
- Mallorca has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Mallorca has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Espanyol Will Win
- Espanyol has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Espanyol has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Mallorca or draw and -2.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Mallorca or draw and -2.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Mallorca or draw and -2.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.