Competition: England Premier League Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: Martin Atkinson, England
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Manchester City vs Burnley. Manchester City will host Burnley at the Etihad Stadium for the England Premier League Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Manchester City vs Burnley : Live Score And Statistics
Manchester City Vs Burnley. England Premier League Regular Season – Round 8
14:00 , Saturday October 16 2021
Manchester City 2
- B. Silva ( 12′ )
- K. De Bruyne ( 70′ )
Match ends, Manchester City 2, Burnley 0
Second Half ends, with score Manchester City 2, Burnley 0
Substitution 3 – C. Palmer substitutes for B. Silva (Manchester City)
Substitution 2 – Fernandinho substitutes for K. De Bruyne (Manchester City)
Substitution 3 – J. Rodriguez substitutes for C. Wood (Burnley)
Substitution 1 – R. Dias substitutes for A. Laporte (Manchester City)
Substitution 2 – J. Gudmundsson substitutes for J. Cork (Burnley)
K. De Bruyne had a Normal Goal Manchester City
Substitution 1 – A. Barnes substitutes for M. Cornet (Burnley)
A. Laporte Gets Yellow Card Manchester City
B. Silva had a Normal Goal Manchester City
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Manchester City vs Burnley : Livescore
Manchester City vs Burnley Prediction : Match Facts
- Manchester City have played 7 matches are at position 3 with 14 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DWDWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Manchester City.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 11 goals (GD).
- Burnley have played 7 matches are at position 18 with 3 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DDLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Burnley.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
Manchester City vs Burnley : Head To Head
|Wednesday February 3 2021|
|Saturday November 28 2020|
|Wednesday September 30 2020|
|Monday June 22 2020|
|Tuesday December 3 2019|
|Sunday April 28 2019|
|Saturday January 26 2019|
|Saturday October 20 2018|
|Saturday February 3 2018|
|Saturday January 6 2018|
Manchester City vs Burnley : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Manchester City vs Burnley : Players News and Squads
Zack Steffen (G-13)
João Cancelo (D-27)
John Stones (D-5)
Aymeric Laporte (D-14)
Nathan Aké (D-6)
Bernardo Silva (M-20)
Kevin De Bruyne (M-17)
Riyad Mahrez (F-26)
Raheem Sterling (F-7)
Phil Foden (F-47)
Cieran Slicker (G-84)
Scott Carson (G-33)
Rúben Dias (D-3)
Kyle Walker (D-2)
Oleksandr Zinchenko (D-11)
Jack Grealish (M-10)
Cole Palmer (M-80)
İlkay Gündoğan (M-8)
Nick Pope (G-1)
Matthew Lowton (D-2)
Nathan Collins (D-22)
James Tarkowski (D-5)
Erik Pieters (D-23)
Dwight McNeil (M-11)
Josh Brownhill (M-8)
Jack Cork (M-4)
Ashley Westwood (M-18)
Maxwel Cornet (M-20)
Chris Wood (F-9)
Will Norris (G-25)
Wayne Hennessey (G-13)
Phil Bardsley (D-26)
Kevin Long (D-28)
Jóhann Guðmundsson (M-7)
Aaron Lennon (M-17)
Connor Roberts (D-14)
Ashley Barnes (F-10)
Jay Rodriguez (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Manchester City vs Burnley : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.13||8.50||21.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.13||9.85||23.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.13||9.75||19.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.12||8.50||21.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.11||9.00||17.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.16||10.00||25.00||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.13||9.50||25.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.13||9.85||23.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.14||8.80||18.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.13||10.01||25.12||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.14||8.25||14.50||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||1.13||9.00||18.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.14||9.80||24.00||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.13||8.50||21.00||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||1.14||9.75||20.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.13||9.00||19.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.10||10.00||22.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.14||8.90||20.00||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.12||9.50||25.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.12||9.00||19.00||Bet Here|
Manchester City vs Burnley : Predictions
Why Manchester City Will Win
- Manchester City has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Manchester City has scored 10 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 3.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Burnley Will Win
- Burnley has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Burnley has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Manchester City||Winner : Manchester City||Winner : Manchester City|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.