Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 13
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: W. Finnie
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Mansfield Town vs Port Vale. Mansfield Town will host Port Vale at the One Call Stadium for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 13 match fixture.
Mansfield Town vs Port Vale : Live Score And Statistics
Mansfield Town Vs Port Vale. England League Two Regular Season – Round 13
18:45 , Tuesday October 19 2021
Mansfield Town 1
- O. Hawkins ( 42′ )
- G. Lapslie ( 64′ )
Port Vale 1
- T. Conlon ( 33′ )
Match ends, Mansfield Town 1, Port Vale 1
Second Half ends, with score Mansfield Town 1, Port Vale 1
N. Smith Gets Yellow Card Port Vale
Substitution 3 – K. Ward substitutes for S. Quinn (Mansfield Town)
Substitution 3 – J. Gibbons substitutes for M. Benning (Port Vale)
Substitution 2 – D. Johnson substitutes for R. Oates (Mansfield Town)
A. Martin Gets Yellow Card Port Vale
G. Lapslie had a Normal Goal Mansfield Town
Substitution 1 – J. Clarke substitutes for E. Hewitt (Mansfield Town)
Substitution 2 – D. Politic substitutes for G. Lloyd (Port Vale)
Substitution 1 – D. Rodney substitutes for J. Wilson (Port Vale)
O. Hawkins had a Missed Penalty Mansfield Town
T. Conlon had a Normal Goal Port Vale
F. Rawson Gets Yellow Card Mansfield Town
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Mansfield Town vs Port Vale : Livescore
Mansfield Town vs Port Vale Prediction : Match Facts
- Mansfield Town have played 11 matches are at position 21 with 10 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 2 times drawn 4 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DLDDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Oldham.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Port Vale have played 11 matches are at position 4 with 18 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LWWWW
- In their last game, they had a – result against .
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
|Mansfield Town||Port Vale|
Mansfield Town vs Port Vale : Head To Head
|Saturday May 8 2021|
|Saturday January 2 2021|
|Thursday December 26 2019|
|Tuesday December 3 2019|
|Saturday September 21 2019|
|Saturday March 9 2019|
|Saturday November 17 2018|
|Saturday April 21 2018|
|Tuesday November 21 2017|
|Tuesday October 4 2016|
Mansfield Town vs Port Vale : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Mansfield Town vs Port Vale : Players News and Squads
Nathan Bishop (G-1)
Elliott Hewitt (D-4)
Farrend Rawson (D-6)
Oliver Hawkins (D-12)
Stephen McLaughlin (D-3)
George Lapslie (M-32)
Harry Charsley (M-7)
Jordan Bowery (M-9)
Ollie Clarke (M-8)
Stephen Quinn (M-16)
Rhys Oates (F-18)
George Shelvey (G-13)
Ryan Burke (D-15)
James Clarke (D-21)
Jason Law (M-26)
Keaton Ward (M-19)
Danny Johnson (F-11)
Tyrese Sinclair (F-17)
Lucas Covolan (G-1)
Aaron Martin (D-16)
Nathan Smith (D-6)
Daniel Jones (D-3)
David Worrall (M-7)
Ben Garrity (M-8)
Tom Pett (M-23)
Tom Conlon (M-10)
Malvind Benning (M-11)
George Lloyd (F-20)
James Wilson (F-9)
Aidan Stone (G-26)
James Gibbons (D-2)
Daniel Amos (D-24)
Dennis Politic (M-22)
Jake Taylor (M-17)
David Amoo (M-19)
Devante Rodney (F-21)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Mansfield Town vs Port Vale : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Mansfield Town vs Port Vale : Predictions
Why Mansfield Town Will Win
- Mansfield Town has a home team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Mansfield Town has scored 8 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Port Vale Will Win
- Port Vale has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Port Vale has scored 7 out of their total 16 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Mansfield Town||Draw||Port Vale|
|Advice||Winner : Port Vale||Winner : Port Vale||Winner : Port Vale|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||34%||34%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.