Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Manuel Oliveira, Portugal
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Maritimo vs Arouca. Maritimo will host Arouca at the EstÃ¡dio dos Barreiros for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Maritimo vs Arouca : Live Score And Statistics
Maritimo Vs Arouca. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 5
18:00 , Monday September 13 2021
- Ricardinho ( 35′ )
- A. Alipour ( 45′ )
- A. Bukia ( 8′ )
- A. Silva ( 82′ )
Match ends, Maritimo 2, Arouca 2
Second Half ends, with score Maritimo 2, Arouca 2
O. Dabbagh Gets Yellow Card Arouca
V. Costa Gets Yellow Card Maritimo
Substitution 3 – Henrique substitutes for Xadas (Maritimo)
A. Vidigal Gets Red Card Maritimo
A. Vidigal Gets Yellow Card Maritimo
E. Kouassi Gets Yellow Card Arouca
Substitution 2 – R. Guitane substitutes for I. Rossi (Maritimo)
A. Silva had a Normal Goal Arouca
Substitution 5 – T. Esgaio substitutes for Quaresma (Arouca)
Substitution 4 – Pite substitutes for P. Moreira (Arouca)
Substitution 3 – O. Dabbagh substitutes for Eugeni (Arouca)
Substitution 1 – P. Pelagio substitutes for Ricardinho (Maritimo)
J. Basso Gets Yellow Card Arouca
Substitution 2 – Arsenio substitutes for T. Araujo (Arouca)
Substitution 1 – E. Kouassi substitutes for L. Silva (Arouca)
I. Rossi Gets Yellow Card Maritimo
T. Araujo Gets Yellow Card Arouca
A. Alipour had a Penalty Maritimo
A. Silva Gets Yellow Card Arouca
Xadas Gets Yellow Card Maritimo
L. Silva Gets Yellow Card Arouca
Ricardinho had a Normal Goal Maritimo
A. Bukia had a Normal Goal Arouca
A. Vidigal Gets Yellow Card Maritimo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Maritimo vs Arouca : Livescore
Maritimo vs Arouca Prediction : Match Facts
- Maritimo have played 4 matches are at position 11 with 4 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Maritimo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Arouca have played 4 matches are at position 15 with 3 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LWLL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against FC Porto.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
Maritimo vs Arouca : Head To Head
|Sunday March 19 2017|
|Sunday October 30 2016|
|Sunday April 24 2016|
|Saturday December 19 2015|
|Sunday May 3 2015|
|Sunday December 21 2014|
|Sunday April 6 2014|
|Sunday December 1 2013|
Maritimo vs Arouca : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Maritimo vs Arouca : Players News and Squads
Paulo Victor (G-48)
Cláudio Winck (D-2)
Zainadine Júnior (D-5)
Vitor Costa (D-94)
Diogo Mendes (M-16)
Ivan Rossi (M-15)
Bruno Xadas (M-17)
Ali Alipour (F-9)
André Vidigal (F-7)
Miguel Silva (G-1)
Jorge Sáenz (D-21)
Fabio China (D-45)
Rodrigo Andrade (M-88)
Pedro Pelágio (M-60)
Rafik Guitane (M-8)
Edgar Costa (F-12)
Rúben Macedo (F-23)
Fernando Castro (G-97)
João Basso (D-13)
Abdoulaye Ba (D-53)
Mateus Quaresma (D-6)
Pedro Moreira (M-20)
Leandro Silva (M-21)
André Bukia (M-10)
Eugeni Valderrama (M-23)
Tiago Araújo (M-78)
André Silva (F-7)
Victor Braga (G-1)
Bruno Prado (D-3)
Tiago Esgaio (D-31)
Oday Dabagh (F-15)
Arsénio Nunes (M-8)
Kouassi Eboue (M-18)
Or Dasa (M-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Maritimo vs Arouca : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.10||3.20||3.50||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.15||3.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.10||3.10||3.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.25||3.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.07||3.30||3.80||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.06||3.25||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.07||3.20||3.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.08||3.32||3.97||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.12||3.00||3.65||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.09||3.30||3.78||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.10||3.20||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.00||3.20||3.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.07||3.28||3.82||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.07||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
Maritimo vs Arouca : Predictions
Why Maritimo Will Win
- Maritimo has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Maritimo has scored 1 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Arouca Will Win
- Arouca has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Arouca has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Maritimo or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Maritimo or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Maritimo or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.