Competition: France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Benoit Millot, France
Status: Match Finished 3 – 1
3 – 1
Marseille vs Saint Etienne. Marseille will host Saint Etienne at the Orange VÃ©lodrome for the France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Marseille vs Saint Etienne : Live Score And Statistics
Marseille Vs Saint Etienne. France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 4
19:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
- M. Guendouzi ( 23′ )
- Gerson ( 51′ )
- C. Under ( 69′ )
Saint Etienne 1
- T. Kolodziejczak ( 32′ )
Match ends, Marseille 3, Saint Etienne 1
Second Half ends, with score Marseille 3, Saint Etienne 1
P. Gueye Gets Yellow Card Marseille
Substitution 3 – P. Lirola substitutes for Gerson (Marseille)
Substitution 5 – Z. Youssouf substitutes for M. Camara (Saint Etienne)
Substitution 2 – P. Gueye substitutes for V. Rongier (Marseille)
Substitution 4 – M. Saban substitutes for D. Bouanga (Saint Etienne)
Substitution 3 – J. Krasso substitutes for W. Khazri (Saint Etienne)
C. Under had a Normal Goal Marseille
M. Camara Gets Yellow Card Saint Etienne
Substitution 2 – R. Hamouma substitutes for L. Douath (Saint Etienne)
Substitution 1 – Luis Henrique substitutes for K. de La Fuente (Marseille)
Gerson had a Normal Goal Marseille
Y. Macon Gets Yellow Card Saint Etienne
Substitution 1 – A. Nordin substitutes for A. Aouchiche (Saint Etienne)
W. Khazri Gets Yellow Card Saint Etienne
T. Kolodziejczak had a Normal Goal Saint Etienne
M. Guendouzi had a Normal Goal Marseille
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Marseille vs Saint Etienne : Livescore
Marseille vs Saint Etienne Prediction : Match Facts
- Marseille have played 2 matches are at position 8 with 4 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Marseille.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Saint Etienne have played 3 matches are at position 11 with 3 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Saint Etienne.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Marseille vs Saint Etienne : Head To Head
|Wednesday July 28 2021|
|Wednesday July 28 2021|
|Sunday May 9 2021|
|Thursday September 17 2020|
|Wednesday February 5 2020|
|Sunday September 1 2019|
|Sunday March 3 2019|
|Wednesday January 16 2019|
|Friday February 9 2018|
|Sunday December 10 2017|
Marseille vs Saint Etienne : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Paris Saint Germain||3||3||0||0||10||5||5||9||WWW|
|14||Stade Brestois 29||3||0||2||1||4||6||-2||2||LDD|
Marseille vs Saint Etienne : Players News and Squads
Steve Mandanda (G-30)
William Saliba (D-2)
Álvaro González (D-3)
Luan Peres (D-14)
Boubacar Kamara (M-4)
Mattéo Guendouzi (M-6)
Cengiz Ünder (F-17)
Valentin Rongier (M-21)
Konrad de la Fuente (F-20)
Dimitri Payet (F-10)
Pau López (G-16)
Jordan Amavi (D-23)
Pape Gueye (M-22)
Pol Lirola (D-29)
Luís Henrique (F-11)
Paolo Sciortino (M-34)
Oussama Targhalline (M-26)
Ahmadou Bamba Dieng (F-12)
Salim Ben Seghir (F-32)
Etienne Green (G-40)
Yvann Maçon (D-27)
Saïdou Sow (D-4)
Harold Moukoudi (D-2)
Timothée Kolodziejczak (D-5)
Mahdi Camara (M-8)
Lucas Gourna-Douath (M-6)
Yvan Neyou (M-19)
Denis Bouanga (F-20)
Adil Aouchiche (F-17)
Wahbi Khazri (F-10)
Stefan Bajić (G-1)
Bryan Nokoue (D-31)
Mickael Nade (D-33)
Miguel Trauco (D-13)
Zaydou Youssouf (M-28)
Arnaud Nordin (F-18)
Mathys Saban (M-32)
Romain Hamouma (F-21)
Jean-Philippe Krasso (F-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Marseille vs Saint Etienne : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.72||3.75||5.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.68||3.90||4.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.74||3.80||4.60||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.75||3.75||4.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.70||3.80||4.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.74||3.94||4.75||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.72||3.95||4.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.68||3.90||4.90||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.72||3.80||4.85||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.73||4.02||5.08||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.77||3.65||4.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.78||4.02||4.86||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.72||3.75||5.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.73||4.00||4.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.70||3.80||4.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.74||3.85||4.65||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.72||3.85||4.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.73||3.65||4.35||Bet Here|
Marseille vs Saint Etienne : Predictions
Why Marseille Will Win
- Marseille has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Marseille has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Saint Etienne Will Win
- Saint Etienne has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Saint Etienne has scored 2 out of their total 4 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Marseille or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Marseille or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Marseille or draw and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.