Competition: Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 15
Kick Off: 02:00
Referee: Oscar Macias, Mexico
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
MazatlÃ¡n vs Club Queretaro. MazatlÃ¡n will host Club Queretaro at the Estadio de MazatlÃ¡n for the Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 15 match fixture.
Mazatlán vs Club Queretaro : Live Score And Statistics
Mazatlán Vs Club Queretaro. Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 15
02:00 , Saturday October 23 2021
- C. Sanvezzo ( 51′ )
- I. Moreno ( 53′ )
Club Queretaro 1
- J. Dos Santos ( 32′ )
Match ends, Mazatlán 2, Club Queretaro 1
Second Half ends, with score Mazatlán 2, Club Queretaro 1
Substitution 5 – R. D. Torres Rodriguez substitutes for E. Vera (Club Queretaro)
Substitution 4 – J. Doldan substitutes for O. I. Mendoza Martin (Club Queretaro)
Substitution 3 – R. Diaz Quirarte substitutes for W. Aguerre (Club Queretaro)
A. Sanchez Gets Yellow Card Mazatlán
Substitution 5 – J. Zavala substitutes for R. Meraz (Mazatlán)
Substitution 4 – S. Arce substitutes for C. Sanvezzo (Mazatlán)
Substitution 2 – D. Cabrera substitutes for K. Escamilla (Club Queretaro)
Substitution 3 – A. Sanchez substitutes for I. Moreno (Mazatlán)
Substitution 1 – N. Sosa substitutes for J. Montero (Club Queretaro)
I. Moreno had a Normal Goal Mazatlán
C. Sanvezzo had a Normal Goal Mazatlán
Substitution 2 – G. Augusto substitutes for B. Rubio (Mazatlán)
Substitution 1 – S. Rodriguez Morales substitutes for C. Vargas (Mazatlán)
J. Dos Santos had a Normal Goal Club Queretaro
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
MazatlÃ¡n vs Club Queretaro : Livescore
MazatlÃ¡n vs Club Queretaro Prediction : Match Facts
- MazatlÃ¡n have played 13 matches are at position 10 with 17 points in the 2021 Liga MX.
- They have won 4 times drawn 5 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WLWDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against MazatlÃ¡n.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Club Queretaro have played 13 matches are at position 16 with 12 points in the 2021 Liga MX.
- They have won 2 times drawn 6 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DDDWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Club Queretaro.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
MazatlÃ¡n vs Club Queretaro : Head To Head
|Saturday February 27 2021|
|Monday August 3 2020|
MazatlÃ¡n vs Club Queretaro : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Atletico San Luis||13||4||5||4||16||16||0||17||LDLWL|
|17||U.N.A.M. – Pumas||12||2||5||5||7||14||-7||11||WLDDD|
Mazatlán vs Club Queretaro : Players News and Squads
CoachBeñat San José
Nicolás Vikonis (G-27)
Jorge Padilla (D-28)
Néstor Vidrio (D-3)
Carlos Vargas (D-5)
Gonzalo Freitas (M-8)
Daniel Amador (M-11)
Roberto Meraz (M-6)
Iván Moreno (M-17)
Nicolás Díaz (M-4)
Brian Rubio (F-23)
Camilo Sanvezzo (F-7)
Ricardo Gutierrez (G-33)
Miguel Lozano (D-185)
Ygor Nogueira (D-2)
Salvador Rodriguez (D-189)
Giovanni Augusto (M-10)
Alfonso Sánchez (M-16)
Gael Sandoval (M-1)
Jesús Zavala (M-22)
Sagir Arce (F-195)
Michael Rangel (F-9)
CoachJ. De La Barrera
Washington Aguerre (G-1)
Omar Mendoza (D-2)
Maximiliano Perg (D-26)
Daniel Cervantes (D-25)
Erik Vera (D-17)
Kevin Escamilla (M-5)
Kevin Balanta (M-35)
Bryan Olivera (M-11)
Pablo Barrera (F-18)
Jonathan Dos Santos (F-9)
Jefferson Montero (F-10)
Ricardo Díaz (G-21)
Alexis Doldán (D-22)
Aristeo García (D-29)
Areli Betsiel Hernandez (D-4)
Juan Pablo Meza (D-33)
David Cabrera (M-23)
Raúl Torres (M-16)
Manuel Viniegra (M-15)
Nicolás Sosa (F-20)
Alejandro Rivero (F-208)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
MazatlÃ¡n vs Club Queretaro : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.20||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.20||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.25||3.34||3.28||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.20||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.20||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.20||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.27||3.34||3.28||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.20||3.35||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.25||3.20||3.18||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.20||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
MazatlÃ¡n vs Club Queretaro : Predictions
Why MazatlÃ¡n Will Win
- MazatlÃ¡n has a home team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- MazatlÃ¡n has scored 11 out of their total 15 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Club Queretaro Will Win
- Club Queretaro has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Club Queretaro has scored 6 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 0.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : MazatlÃ¡n or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : MazatlÃ¡n or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : MazatlÃ¡n or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||77%||77%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.