Competition: Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Spartak Moscow 2
Metallurg Lipetsk vs Spartak Moscow 2. Metallurg Lipetsk will host Spartak Moscow 2 at the for the Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Metallurg Lipetsk vs Spartak Moscow 2 : Live Score And Statistics
Metallurg Lipetsk Vs Spartak Moscow 2. Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11
15:00 , Wednesday September 15 2021
Metallurg Lipetsk 0
Spartak Moscow 2 2
- K. Shiltsov ( 56′ )
- S. Oganesyan ( 58′ )
Match ends, Metallurg Lipetsk 0, Spartak Moscow 2 2
Second Half ends, with score Metallurg Lipetsk 0, Spartak Moscow 2 2
Substitution 5 – S. Kostyukov substitutes for A. Arustamyan (Metallurg Lipetsk)
Substitution 4 – I. Muminov substitutes for K. Shiltsov (Spartak Moscow 2)
I. Viznovich Gets Yellow Card Metallurg Lipetsk
K. Shiltsov Gets Yellow Card Spartak Moscow 2
Substitution 3 – M. Laikin substitutes for D. Markitesov (Spartak Moscow 2)
Substitution 4 – I. Viznovich substitutes for R. Akhvlediani (Metallurg Lipetsk)
Substitution 3 – D. Poyarkov substitutes for R. Voydel (Metallurg Lipetsk)
Substitution 2 – N. Kutateladze substitutes for V. Shitov (Spartak Moscow 2)
Substitution 1 – V. Shitov substitutes for S. Melnikov (Spartak Moscow 2)
Substitution 2 – A. Kutjin substitutes for R. Shapovalov (Metallurg Lipetsk)
Substitution 1 – M. Yakovlev substitutes for Y. Zavezen (Metallurg Lipetsk)
S. Oganesyan had a Normal Goal Spartak Moscow 2
K. Shiltsov had a Normal Goal Spartak Moscow 2
G. Kiselev Gets Yellow Card Metallurg Lipetsk
R. Voydel Gets Yellow Card Metallurg Lipetsk
R. Shapovalov Gets Yellow Card Metallurg Lipetsk
E. Bushmanov Gets Yellow Card Spartak Moscow 2
V. Shitov Gets Yellow Card Spartak Moscow 2
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Metallurg Lipetsk vs Spartak Moscow 2 : Livescore
Metallurg Lipetsk vs Spartak Moscow 2 Prediction : Match Facts
- Metallurg Lipetsk have played 10 matches are at position 19 with 7 points in the 2021 Football National League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- WLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Metallurg Lipetsk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 28 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -18 goals (GD).
- Spartak Moscow 2 have played 10 matches are at position 3 with 19 points in the 2021 Football National League.
- They have won 6 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WWLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Spartak Moscow 2.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|Metallurg Lipetsk||Spartak Moscow 2|
Metallurg Lipetsk vs Spartak Moscow 2 : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Metallurg Lipetsk vs Spartak Moscow 2 : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Spartak Moscow 2||10||6||1||3||11||14||-3||19||WWLWW|
Metallurg Lipetsk vs Spartak Moscow 2 : Players News and Squads
Spartak Moscow 2
Maksim Matyusha (G-13)
Gennadi Kiselev (M-21)
Dmitri Redkovich (D-44)
Aleksandr Ivankov (D-8)
Maksim Sazonov (D-3)
Veniamin Bayazov (M-18)
Ruslan Shapovalov (M-15)
Roman Voydel (M-20)
Artur Arustamyan (F-7)
Yuri Zavezen (F-88)
Ruslan Akhvlediani (F-9)
David Ikanovich (G-1)
Anton Belov (D-33)
Vadim Cherny (D-4)
Dmitri Sukharev (D-5)
Evgeni Frolov (M-29)
Ilya Glebov (M-19)
Andrei Ovshinnikov (M-10)
Denis Poyarkov (M-25)
Stepan Kostyukov (F-71)
Aleksandr Kutjin (F-48)
Ilya Viznovich (F-11)
Mihail Yakovlev (F-89)
Timur Akmurzin (G-27)
Daniil Denisov (M-97)
Daniil Petrunin (D-63)
Nikolay Tolstopyatov (D-65)
Artem Voropaev (D-36)
Fanil Sungatulin (M-75)
Stepan Melnikov (M-71)
Konstantin Shiltsov (M-90)
Dmitry Markitesov (M-74)
Stepan Oganesyan (M-84)
Vladislav Shitov (F-73)
Artem Poplevchenkov (G-16)
Ilya Agapov (M-86)
Ilyas Muminov (M-53)
Ilya Golyatov (F-89)
Nikoloz Kutateladze (F-13)
Vitali Shitov (F-76)
Maksim Laykin (-83)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Metallurg Lipetsk vs Spartak Moscow 2 : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Metallurg Lipetsk vs Spartak Moscow 2 : Predictions
Why Metallurg Lipetsk Will Win
- Metallurg Lipetsk has a home team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Metallurg Lipetsk has scored 6 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Spartak Moscow 2 Will Win
- Spartak Moscow 2 has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Spartak Moscow 2 has scored 6 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Metallurg Lipetsk||Draw||Spartak Moscow 2|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Spartak Moscow 2||Double chance : draw or Spartak Moscow 2||Double chance : draw or Spartak Moscow 2|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||41%||41%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.