Competition: World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 5
Kick Off: 23:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Second Half 3 – 0
3 – 0
Mexico vs Honduras. Mexico will host Honduras at the Estadio Azteca for the World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 5 match fixture.
Mexico vs Honduras : Live Score And Statistics
Mexico Vs Honduras. World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 5
23:00 , Sunday October 10 2021
- S. Cordova ( 18′ )
- R. Funes ( 76′ )
- H. Lozano ( 86′ )
Second Half ends, with score Mexico 3, Honduras 0
Substitution 5 – U. Antuna substitutes for H. Lozano (Mexico)
H. Lozano had a Normal Goal Mexico
Substitution 4 – L. Romo substitutes for E. Alvarez (Mexico)
R. Funes had a Normal Goal Mexico
Substitution 5 – A. Najar substitutes for C. Pineda (Honduras)
Substitution 4 – E. Rodriguez substitutes for B. Acosta (Honduras)
Substitution 3 – E. Hernandez substitutes for A. Tejeda (Honduras)
Substitution 3 – R. Funes substitutes for R. Jimenez (Mexico)
Substitution 2 – O. Pineda substitutes for S. Cordova (Mexico)
Substitution 1 – A. Vega substitutes for J. Corona (Mexico)
M. Figueroa Gets Red Card Honduras
Substitution 2 – A. Lopez substitutes for B. Moya (Honduras)
Substitution 1 – A. Elis substitutes for D. Acosta (Honduras)
D. Acosta Gets Yellow Card Honduras
M. Pereira Gets Yellow Card Honduras
S. Cordova had a Normal Goal Mexico
C. Montes Gets Yellow Card Mexico
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Mexico vs Honduras : Livescore
Mexico vs Honduras Prediction : Match Facts
- Mexico have played 3 matches are at position 1 with 7 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Mexico.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Honduras have played 3 matches are at position 6 with 2 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against Honduras.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Mexico vs Honduras : Head To Head
|Sunday July 25 2021|
|Saturday June 12 2021|
|Wednesday October 11 2017|
|Friday July 21 2017|
|Friday June 9 2017|
|Wednesday September 7 2016|
|Tuesday November 17 2015|
Mexico vs Honduras : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Mexico vs Honduras : Players News and Squads
Guillermo Ochoa (G-13)
Luís Rodríguez (D-21)
César Montes (D-3)
Héctor Moreno (D-15)
Jesús Gallardo (D-23)
Héctor Herrera (M-16)
Edson Álvarez (M-4)
Sebastián Córdova (M-6)
Jesús Corona (F-17)
Raúl Jiménez (F-9)
Hirving Lozano (F-22)
Alfredo Talavera (G-1)
Jonathan Orozco (G-12)
Osvaldo Rodríguez (D-5)
Néstor Araujo (D-2)
Julio César Domínguez (D-19)
Luís Romo (D-7)
Uriel Antuna (F-14)
Orbelín Pineda (M-10)
Carlos Rodriguez (M-8)
Alexis Vega (F-20)
Andrés Guardado (M-18)
Rogelio Funes Mori (F-11)
Luis Lopez (G-22)
Kevin Álvarez (D-2)
Maynor Figueroa (D-3)
Denil Maldonado (D-15)
Marcelo Pereira (D-4)
Danilo Acosta (D-21)
Carlos Pineda (M-12)
Kervin Arriaga (M-5)
Bryan Acosta (M-6)
Ángel Tejeda (F-19)
Brayan Moya (F-13)
Marlon Licona (G-18)
Edrick Menjívar (G-1)
Johnny Leveron (D-16)
Andy Najar (M-17)
Boniek García (M-14)
Deybi Flores (M-20)
Luis Palma (M-23)
Edwin Rodríguez (M-8)
Alexander López (M-10)
Rigoberto Rivas (F-11)
Eddie Hernández (F-9)
Alberth Elis (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Mexico vs Honduras : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Mexico vs Honduras : Predictions
Why Mexico Will Win
- Mexico has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Mexico has scored 2 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Honduras Will Win
- Honduras has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Honduras has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Mexico or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Mexico or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Mexico or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||66%||66%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.