Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 13
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Andy Madley, England
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Middlesbrough vs Barnsley. Middlesbrough will host Barnsley at the Riverside Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 13 match fixture.
Middlesbrough vs Barnsley : Live Score And Statistics
Middlesbrough Vs Barnsley. England Championship Regular Season – Round 13
18:45 , Wednesday October 20 2021
- A. Sporar ( 20′ )
- M. Crooks ( 87′ )
Match ends, Middlesbrough 2, Barnsley 0
Second Half ends, with score Middlesbrough 2, Barnsley 0
Substitution 3 – S. J. Lea substitutes for M. Crooks (Middlesbrough)
M. Crooks had a Normal Goal Middlesbrough
J. Moon Gets Yellow Card Barnsley
Substitution 2 – O. Hernandez substitutes for D. Watmore (Middlesbrough)
Substitution 3 – O. Oulare substitutes for W. Hondermarck (Barnsley)
L. Peltier Gets Yellow Card Middlesbrough
Substitution 2 – V. Adeboyejo substitutes for A. Leya (Barnsley)
Substitution 1 – U. Ikpeazu substitutes for A. Sporar (Middlesbrough)
Substitution 1 – R. Palmer substitutes for C. Styles (Barnsley)
A. Sporar had a Normal Goal Middlesbrough
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Middlesbrough vs Barnsley : Livescore
Middlesbrough vs Barnsley Prediction : Match Facts
- Middlesbrough have played 12 matches are at position 12 with 15 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLWLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Peterborough.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Barnsley have played 12 matches are at position 22 with 8 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 1 times drawn 5 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Reading.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
Middlesbrough vs Barnsley : Head To Head
|Saturday April 10 2021|
|Saturday October 3 2020|
|Tuesday September 15 2020|
|Saturday February 22 2020|
|Wednesday November 27 2019|
|Saturday March 10 2018|
|Saturday October 14 2017|
|Saturday January 3 2015|
|Saturday April 26 2014|
|Saturday October 19 2013|
Middlesbrough vs Barnsley : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Middlesbrough vs Barnsley : Players News and Squads
Joe Lumley (G-1)
Paddy McNair (D-17)
Sol Bamba (D-22)
Lee Peltier (D-14)
Marcus Tavernier (M-7)
Matt Crooks (M-25)
Jonathan Howson (M-16)
Isaiah Jones (M-35)
Martín Payero (F-10)
Andraž Šporar (F-11)
Duncan Watmore (F-18)
Luke Daniels (G-28)
Williams Kokolo (D-30)
Onel Hernández (M-8)
Toyosi Olusanya (F-13)
James Léa Siliki (M-23)
Uche Ikpeazu (F-9)
Josh Coburn (F-37)
Bradley Collins (G-40)
William Hondermarck (D-23)
Michał Helik (D-30)
Jasper Moon (D-15)
Callum Brittain (M-7)
Claudio Gomes (M-17)
Callum Styles (M-4)
Jordan Williams (M-2)
Clarke Oduor (F-22)
Aaron Leya Iseka (F-11)
Cauley Woodrow (F-9)
Jack Walton (G-1)
Rémy Vita (D-26)
Ben Williams (D-3)
Romal Palmer (M-21)
Victor Adeboyejo (F-29)
Dominik Frieser (M-28)
Obbi Oulare (F-58)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Middlesbrough vs Barnsley : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Middlesbrough vs Barnsley : Predictions
Why Middlesbrough Will Win
- Middlesbrough has a home team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Middlesbrough has scored 10 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 1.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Barnsley Will Win
- Barnsley has an away team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Barnsley has scored 3 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Middlesbrough or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Middlesbrough or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Middlesbrough or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||72%||72%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.