Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: James Linington, England
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Utd. Middlesbrough will host Sheffield Utd at the Riverside Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Utd : Live Score And Statistics
Middlesbrough Vs Sheffield Utd. England Championship Regular Season – Round 10
18:45 , Tuesday September 28 2021
- D. Watmore ( 9′ )
- P. McNair ( 37′ )
Sheffield Utd 0
Match ends, Middlesbrough 2, Sheffield Utd 0
Second Half ends, with score Middlesbrough 2, Sheffield Utd 0
Substitution 2 – T. Olusanya substitutes for D. Watmore (Middlesbrough)
Substitution 3 – C. Hourihane substitutes for I. Ndiaye (Sheffield Utd)
S. Bamba Gets Yellow Card Middlesbrough
Substitution 1 – U. Ikpeazu substitutes for A. Sporar (Middlesbrough)
A. Sporar Gets Yellow Card Middlesbrough
Substitution 2 – R. Norrington-Davies substitutes for E. Stevens (Sheffield Utd)
J. Fleck Gets Yellow Card Sheffield Utd
M. Crooks Gets Yellow Card Middlesbrough
Substitution 1 – D. McGoldrick substitutes for O. Norwood (Sheffield Utd)
P. McNair had a Normal Goal Middlesbrough
L. Peltier Gets Yellow Card Middlesbrough
E. Stevens Gets Yellow Card Sheffield Utd
D. Watmore had a Normal Goal Middlesbrough
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Utd : Livescore
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Utd Prediction : Match Facts
- Middlesbrough have played 8 matches are at position 15 with 9 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LWLDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Blackpool.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Sheffield Utd have played 8 matches are at position 14 with 9 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDWDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Hull City.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Utd : Head To Head
|Wednesday February 13 2019|
|Tuesday August 7 2018|
|Tuesday April 10 2018|
|Saturday August 12 2017|
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Utd : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Utd : Players News and Squads
Joe Lumley (G-1)
Lee Peltier (D-14)
Sol Bamba (D-22)
Dael Fry (D-6)
Marcus Tavernier (M-7)
Paddy McNair (M-17)
Jonathan Howson (M-16)
Marc Bola (M-27)
Matt Crooks (F-25)
Duncan Watmore (F-18)
Andraž Šporar (F-11)
Luke Daniels (G-28)
Grant Hall (D-4)
James Léa Siliki (M-23)
Martín Payero (M-10)
Toyosi Olusanya (F-13)
Uche Ikpeazu (F-9)
Isaiah Jones (M-35)
Robin Olsen (G-1)
George Baldock (D-2)
John Egan (D-12)
Ben Davies (D-22)
Enda Stevens (D-3)
Oliver Norwood (M-16)
John Fleck (M-4)
Morgan Gibbs-White (M-27)
Iliman Ndiaye (M-29)
Ben Osborn (M-23)
Billy Sharp (F-10)
Wes Foderingham (G-18)
Chris Basham (D-6)
Rhys Norrington-Davies (D-33)
Conor Hourihane (M-24)
Rhian Brewster (F-7)
Oliver McBurnie (F-9)
David McGoldrick (F-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Utd : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.10||2.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.75||3.00||2.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.75||3.13||2.82||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.62||3.05||2.72||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.75||3.13||2.82||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.64||3.17||2.74||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.62||3.10||2.67||Bet Here|
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Utd : Predictions
Why Middlesbrough Will Win
- Middlesbrough has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Middlesbrough has scored 6 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sheffield Utd Will Win
- Sheffield Utd has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Sheffield Utd has scored 9 out of their total 12 goals as visitors with average of 2.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Sheffield Utd||Double chance : draw or Sheffield Utd||Double chance : draw or Sheffield Utd|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||57%||57%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.