Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Alejandro Quintero Gonzalez, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Mirandes vs Girona. Mirandes will host Girona at the Estadio Municipal de Anduva for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Mirandes vs Girona : Live Score And Statistics
Mirandes Vs Girona. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11
19:00 , Thursday October 21 2021
- R. Brugue ( 81′ )
- N. Bustos ( 25′ )
- S. Bueno ( 28′ )
Match ends, Mirandes 1, Girona 2
Second Half ends, with score Mirandes 1, Girona 2
Gets Yellow Card Mirandes
D. Sarmiento Gets Yellow Card Girona
I. Vicente Gets Yellow Card Mirandes
Substitution 5 – O. Urena substitutes for B. Garcia (Girona)
Substitution 4 – D. Sarmiento substitutes for A. Baena (Girona)
Substitution 5 – C. Gelabert Pina substitutes for S. Carreira (Mirandes)
R. Brugue had a Normal Goal Mirandes
A. Arroyo Gets Yellow Card Mirandes
Substitution 3 – V. Fernandez substitutes for J. Izquierdo (Girona)
Substitution 2 – C. Stuani substitutes for N. Bustos (Girona)
Substitution 4 – O. Rey substitutes for A. Lopez (Mirandes)
Substitution 3 – S. Camello substitutes for A. J. Marques Mendez (Mirandes)
A. Baena Gets Yellow Card Girona
Substitution 1 – I. Kebe substitutes for S. Saiz (Girona)
Substitution 2 – R. Brugue substitutes for R. Riquelme (Mirandes)
Substitution 1 – H. Hassan substitutes for S. Moreno Barroso (Mirandes)
S. Bueno had a Normal Goal Girona
N. Bustos had a Normal Goal Girona
A. Lopez Gets Yellow Card Mirandes
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Mirandes vs Girona : Livescore
Mirandes vs Girona Prediction : Match Facts
- Mirandes have played 10 matches are at position 10 with 14 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WDLLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Mirandes.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Girona have played 10 matches are at position 20 with 8 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLLDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Girona.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Mirandes vs Girona : Head To Head
|Saturday February 13 2021|
|Tuesday December 1 2020|
|Sunday March 1 2020|
|Sunday December 22 2019|
|Saturday February 25 2017|
|Thursday September 22 2016|
Mirandes vs Girona : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|15||Real Sociedad II||10||2||5||3||10||10||0||11||DDWLD|
Mirandes vs Girona : Players News and Squads
Raúl Lizoain (G-13)
Sergio Carreira (D-2)
Odei Onaindia (D-5)
Anderson Arroyo (D-4)
Bojan Letić (D-21)
Alejandro López (M-6)
Víctor Meseguer (M-8)
Simón Moreno (M-11)
Rodrigo Riquelme (M-22)
Iñigo Vicente (M-10)
Alejandro Marqués (F-17)
Ramon Juan (G-27)
Riccardo Capellini (D-15)
Iago López Carracedo (D-20)
Roger Brugué (F-14)
Unai Rementeria (M-28)
Oriol Rey (M-23)
César Gelabert (M-7)
Sergio Camello (F-24)
Haissem Hassan (F-9)
Juan Carlos (G-1)
Arnau Martinez (D-38)
Santiago Bueno (D-22)
Bernardo Espinosa (D-2)
Jairo Izquierdo González (D-3)
Alejandro Baena (M-8)
Aleix García (M-14)
Borja García (M-24)
Samu Sáiz (F-10)
Nahuel Bustos (F-19)
Adrián Ortolá (G-13)
Jordi Calavera (D-23)
Darío Sarmiento (M-9)
Ibrahima Kébé (M-6)
Valery Fernández (M-11)
Cristhian Stuani (F-7)
Pablo Moreno (F-16)
Ricard Artero (M-36)
Oscar Ureña (M-32)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Mirandes vs Girona : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||2.90||3.20||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.40||2.88||3.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.41||3.05||3.26||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.40||2.95||3.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.42||2.90||3.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.46||3.06||3.28||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.34||2.99||3.15||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.40||2.85||3.15||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.43||3.05||3.26||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.45||2.90||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||2.88||3.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.35||2.85||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.39||2.97||3.17||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.35||2.88||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.36||2.95||3.15||Bet Here|
Mirandes vs Girona : Predictions
Why Mirandes Will Win
- Mirandes has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Mirandes has scored 11 out of their total 16 goals at home with average of 2.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Girona Will Win
- Girona has an away team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Girona has scored 6 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Mirandes or draw||Double chance : Mirandes or draw||Double chance : Mirandes or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||81%||81%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.