Competition: Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 23
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Kristoffer Karlsson, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 4 – 0
4 – 0
Mjallby AIF vs kalmar FF. Mjallby AIF will host kalmar FF at the Strandvallen for the Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 23 match fixture.
Mjallby AIF vs kalmar FF : Live Score And Statistics
Mjallby AIF Vs kalmar FF. Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 23
13:00 , Sunday October 17 2021
Mjallby AIF 4
- J. Nilsson ( 3′ )
- A. Sarr ( 5′ )
- E. Andersson ( 18′ )
- J. Bergstrom ( 83′ )
kalmar FF 0
Match ends, Mjallby AIF 4, kalmar FF 0
Second Half ends, with score Mjallby AIF 4, kalmar FF 0
Substitution 5 – S. Johnson substitutes for K. Hodzic (Mjallby AIF)
J. Bergstrom had a Normal Goal Mjallby AIF
Substitution 4 – D. Lofquist substitutes for M. Moro (Mjallby AIF)
Substitution 3 – A. Blomqvist substitutes for V. Gustafson (Mjallby AIF)
Substitution 2 – N. Persson substitutes for E. Andersson (Mjallby AIF)
N. Shamoun Gets Yellow Card kalmar FF
V. Gustafson Gets Yellow Card Mjallby AIF
J. Gustavsson Gets Yellow Card Mjallby AIF
Substitution 4 – L. Rhose substitutes for S. Ring (kalmar FF)
Substitution 3 – E. Israelsson substitutes for C. Gustafsson (kalmar FF)
Substitution 2 – N. Shamoun substitutes for I. Jansson (kalmar FF)
Substitution 1 – F. Sachpekidis substitutes for O. Berg (kalmar FF)
Substitution 1 – J. Bergstrom substitutes for A. Sarr (Mjallby AIF)
P. Johansson Gets Yellow Card kalmar FF
E. Andersson had a Normal Goal Mjallby AIF
S. Ring Gets Yellow Card kalmar FF
A. Sarr had a Normal Goal Mjallby AIF
J. Nilsson had a Normal Goal Mjallby AIF
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Mjallby AIF vs kalmar FF : Livescore
Mjallby AIF vs kalmar FF Prediction : Match Facts
- Mjallby AIF have played 22 matches are at position 11 with 24 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 5 times drawn 9 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- WWDDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Mjallby AIF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- kalmar FF have played 22 matches are at position 6 with 37 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 10 times drawn 7 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWDWW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against kalmar FF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 27 goals (GF) conceded 22 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
|Mjallby AIF||kalmar FF|
Mjallby AIF vs kalmar FF : Head To Head
|Sunday August 1 2021|
|Monday August 24 2020|
|Monday July 27 2020|
Mjallby AIF vs kalmar FF : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||Varbergs BoIS FC||22||7||7||8||25||27||-2||28||DLDLW|
Mjallby AIF vs kalmar FF : Players News and Squads
Carljohan Eriksson (G-13)
Max Watson (D-4)
Carlos Moros Gracia (D-17)
Ivan Kričak (D-15)
Joel Nilsson (M-9)
Viktor Gustafson (M-7)
Elias Andersson (M-96)
Jesper Gustavsson (M-22)
Kadir Hodžić (M-5)
Amin Sarr (F-11)
Mamudo Moro (F-10)
Samuel Brolin (G-35)
Josip Filipović (D-2)
Andreas Blomqvist (M-23)
David Löfquist (M-12)
Jacob Bergstrom (F-16)
Sam Johnson (F-50)
Herman Johansson (F-14)
Noah Persson (F-26)
Tobias Andersson (G-30)
Johan Stenmark (D-23)
Douglas Bergqvist (D-5)
Sebastian Ring (D-3)
Piotr Johansson (M-7)
Carl Gustafsson (M-17)
Nils Fröling (M-31)
Jonathan Ring (F-11)
Oliver Berg (F-20)
Isak Jansson (F-9)
Lukas Hägg Johansson (G-32)
Rasmus Sjostedt (M-6)
Victor Backman (M-26)
Erik Israelsson (M-4)
Lukas Rhöse (D-19)
Noah Shamoun (M-14)
Filip Sachpekidis (M-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Mjallby AIF vs kalmar FF : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.70||3.05||2.80||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||3.00||2.70||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.62||3.00||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.75||3.10||2.62||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.71||3.22||2.71||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.85||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.77||3.15||2.70||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.79||3.08||2.86||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.74||3.05||2.58||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.70||2.95||2.65||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.71||3.22||2.71||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.80||3.05||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.80||3.00||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.75||2.90||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.81||3.07||2.78||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.74||3.05||2.58||Bet Here|
Mjallby AIF vs kalmar FF : Predictions
Why Mjallby AIF Will Win
- Mjallby AIF has a home team record of 3 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Mjallby AIF has scored 7 out of their total 18 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why kalmar FF Will Win
- kalmar FF has an away team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- kalmar FF has scored 15 out of their total 27 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Mjallby AIF||Draw||kalmar FF|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Mjallby AIF or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Mjallby AIF or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Mjallby AIF or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||45%||45%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.