Competition: Norway Eliteserien Regular Season – Round 17
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Kristoffer Hagenes, Norway
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Mjondalen vs Lillestrom. Mjondalen will host Lillestrom at the Consto Arena for the Norway Eliteserien Regular Season – Round 17 match fixture.
Mjondalen vs Lillestrom : Live Score And Statistics
Mjondalen Vs Lillestrom. Norway Eliteserien Regular Season – Round 17
16:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
- A. Sporrong ( 4′ )
- T. Pettersson ( 43′ )
- T. Olsen ( 46′ )
Match ends, Mjondalen 1, Lillestrom 2
Second Half ends, with score Mjondalen 1, Lillestrom 2
J. Brunes Gets Yellow Card Lillestrom
Substitution 3 – F. Krogstad substitutes for K. Kairinen (Lillestrom)
Substitution 2 – J. Brunes substitutes for T. Olsen (Lillestrom)
Substitution 5 – C. Gauseth substitutes for W. Sell (Mjondalen)
Substitution 4 – S. Overby substitutes for N. Walstad (Mjondalen)
Substitution 3 – E. S. Skistad substitutes for A. Sporrong (Mjondalen)
Substitution 1 – T. Svendsen substitutes for D. Gustavsson (Lillestrom)
T. Olsen Gets Yellow Card Lillestrom
Substitution 2 – O. A. Sveen substitutes for F. Brustad (Mjondalen)
Substitution 1 – M. Ovenstad substitutes for B. Stokke (Mjondalen)
T. Olsen had a Normal Goal Lillestrom
T. Pettersson had a Normal Goal Lillestrom
W. Sell Gets Yellow Card Mjondalen
A. Sporrong had a Normal Goal Mjondalen
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Mjondalen vs Lillestrom : Livescore
Mjondalen vs Lillestrom Prediction : Match Facts
- Mjondalen have played 16 matches are at position 14 with 13 points in the 2021 Eliteserien.
- They have won 2 times drawn 7 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- DLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Mjondalen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 19 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Lillestrom have played 16 matches are at position 4 with 28 points in the 2021 Eliteserien.
- They have won 8 times drawn 4 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WLDWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Haugesund.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Mjondalen vs Lillestrom : Head To Head
|Sunday July 4 2021|
|Sunday May 2 2021|
|Wednesday April 14 2021|
|Monday August 12 2019|
|Thursday May 16 2019|
Mjondalen vs Lillestrom : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|12||Sarpsborg 08 FF||16||4||5||7||13||22||-9||17||WLLDD|
Mjondalen vs Lillestrom : Players News and Squads
Sosha Makani (G-1)
William Sell (D-4)
Markus Nakkim (D-12)
Joackim Solberg (D-6)
Lars Olden Larsen (M-7)
Albin Sporrong (M-31)
Isaac Twum (M-20)
Nikolas Walstad (M-3)
Fredrik Brustad (F-8)
Benjamin Stokke (F-9)
Kent Havard Eriksen (F-14)
Idar Nordby Lysgard (G-30)
Syver Skaar Eriksen (M-2)
Adrian Aleksander Hansen (D-28)
Stian Aasmundsen (M-18)
Christian Gauseth (M-11)
Erik Stavas (M-10)
Ole Amund Sveen (F-24)
Sivert Overby (D-5)
Martin Ovenstad (M-17)
Mads Christiansen (G-12)
Espen Bjornsen Garnas (D-4)
Igoh Ogbu (D-30)
Tom Pettersson (D-24)
Lars Ranger (M-26)
Kaan Kairinen (M-6)
Ifeanyi Mathew (M-8)
Vetle Winger Dragsnes (M-5)
Daniel Gustafsson (F-90)
Thomas Lehne Olsen (F-10)
Gjermund Åsen (F-23)
Knut Andre Skjaerstein (G-1)
Philip Slordahl (D-22)
Josef Baccay (D-15)
Jonatan Braut Brunes (F-17)
Eskil Smidesang Edh (M-25)
Magnus Knudsen (M-21)
Fredrik Krogstad (M-14)
Tobias Hammer Svendsen (F-11)
Pål André Helland (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Mjondalen vs Lillestrom : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.10||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.10||3.60||2.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.95||3.45||2.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.00||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.10||3.30||2.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.08||3.52||2.27||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.10||3.50||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.10||3.60||2.30||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.10||3.45||2.28||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.13||3.60||2.29||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.79||3.40||2.34||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.09||3.52||2.28||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.10||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.07||3.53||2.27||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.05||3.50||2.23||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.97||3.35||2.25||Bet Here|
Mjondalen vs Lillestrom : Predictions
Why Mjondalen Will Win
- Mjondalen has a home team record of 1 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Mjondalen has scored 10 out of their total 19 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Lillestrom Will Win
- Lillestrom has an away team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Lillestrom has scored 11 out of their total 24 goals at away with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Lillestrom||Double chance : draw or Lillestrom||Double chance : draw or Lillestrom|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.