Competition: France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 11:00
Referee: Benoît Bastien, France
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Montpellier vs Saint Etienne. Montpellier will host Saint Etienne at the Stade de la Mosson for the France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Montpellier vs Saint Etienne : Live Score And Statistics
Montpellier Vs Saint Etienne. France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 5
11:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
- S. Mavididi ( 32′ )
- V. Germain ( 62′ )
Saint Etienne 0
Match ends, Montpellier 2, Saint Etienne 0
Second Half ends, with score Montpellier 2, Saint Etienne 0
Substitution 4 – L. Leroy substitutes for V. Germain (Montpellier)
Substitution 3 – Y. Guermouche substitutes for S. Mavididi (Montpellier)
M. Saban Gets Yellow Card Saint Etienne
Substitution 2 – M. Esteve substitutes for Thuler (Montpellier)
Substitution 5 – J. Krasso substitutes for W. Khazri (Saint Etienne)
Substitution 4 – A. Aouchiche substitutes for D. Bouanga (Saint Etienne)
M. Nade Gets Yellow Card Saint Etienne
Y. Neyou Gets Yellow Card Saint Etienne
V. Germain had a Normal Goal Montpellier
Substitution 3 – M. Saban substitutes for R. Hamouma (Saint Etienne)
Substitution 2 – I. Ramirez substitutes for A. Nordin (Saint Etienne)
Substitution 1 – N. Gioacchini substitutes for E. Wahi (Montpellier)
D. Bouanga Gets Yellow Card Saint Etienne
Substitution 1 – B. Djile Nokoue substitutes for Y. Macon (Saint Etienne)
E. Wahi Gets Yellow Card Montpellier
S. Mavididi had a Normal Goal Montpellier
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Montpellier vs Saint Etienne : Livescore
Montpellier vs Saint Etienne Prediction : Match Facts
- Montpellier have played 4 matches are at position 11 with 4 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Montpellier.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Saint Etienne have played 4 matches are at position 16 with 3 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- LDDD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Marseille.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Montpellier vs Saint Etienne : Head To Head
|Sunday May 2 2021|
|Sunday November 1 2020|
|Sunday February 9 2020|
|Sunday November 24 2019|
|Friday May 10 2019|
|Saturday August 25 2018|
|Friday April 27 2018|
|Friday October 20 2017|
|Sunday February 19 2017|
|Sunday August 21 2016|
Montpellier vs Saint Etienne : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Paris Saint Germain||4||4||0||0||12||5||7||12||WWWW|
|18||Stade Brestois 29||4||0||2||2||5||9||-4||2||LLDD|
Montpellier vs Saint Etienne : Players News and Squads
Dimitry Bertaud (G-16)
Arnaud Souquet (D-2)
Mamadou Sakho (D-3)
Nicolas Cozza (D-31)
Jordan Ferri (M-12)
Joris Chotard (M-13)
Sepe Elye Wahi (M-21)
Teji Savanier (M-11)
Stephy Mavididi (M-10)
Valère Germain (F-9)
Matis Carvalho (G-30)
Mihailo Ristić (D-7)
Leo Leroy (M-18)
Mathías Suárez (D-22)
Maxime Estève (M-34)
Nicholas Gioacchini (F-23)
Sacha Delaye (F-35)
Béni Makouana (F-28)
Yanis Guermouche (F-20)
Etienne Green (G-40)
Yvann Maçon (D-27)
Harold Moukoudi (D-2)
Mickael Nade (D-33)
Timothée Kolodziejczak (D-5)
Mahdi Camara (M-8)
Yvan Neyou (M-19)
Arnaud Nordin (M-18)
Wahbi Khazri (M-10)
Denis Bouanga (M-20)
Romain Hamouma (F-21)
Stefan Bajić (G-1)
Bryan Nokoue (D-31)
Lucas Gourna-Douath (M-6)
Adil Aouchiche (M-17)
Mathys Saban (M-32)
Ahmed Franck Sidibe (M-34)
Zaydou Youssouf (M-28)
Jean-Philippe Krasso (F-14)
Juan Ignacio Ramírez (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Montpellier vs Saint Etienne : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.30||3.50||2.85||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.40||2.80||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||3.35||2.85||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.50||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.47||3.54||2.84||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.45||3.40||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.40||2.80||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.45||3.50||2.80||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.56||3.55||2.86||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.42||3.25||2.79||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.53||3.62||2.91||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.30||3.50||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.50||2.88||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||3.50||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.48||3.45||2.80||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.43||3.35||2.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.38||3.30||2.82||Bet Here|
Montpellier vs Saint Etienne : Predictions
Why Montpellier Will Win
- Montpellier has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Montpellier has scored 5 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 2.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Saint Etienne Will Win
- Saint Etienne has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Saint Etienne has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : Montpellier and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Montpellier and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Montpellier and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||65%||65%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.