Competition: France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Hakim Ben el Salem Hadj, France
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Montpellier vs Strasbourg. Montpellier will host Strasbourg at the Stade de la Mosson for the France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Montpellier vs Strasbourg : Live Score And Statistics
Montpellier Vs Strasbourg. France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 9
15:00 , Saturday October 2 2021
- F. Mollet ( 12′ )
- K. Gameiro ( 28′ )
K. Gameiro had a Normal Goal Strasbourg
F. Mollet had a Normal Goal Montpellier
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Montpellier vs Strasbourg : Livescore
Montpellier vs Strasbourg Prediction : Match Facts
- Montpellier have played 8 matches are at position 14 with 9 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDDWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Montpellier.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Strasbourg have played 8 matches are at position 12 with 10 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Strasbourg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Montpellier vs Strasbourg : Head To Head
|Sunday May 9 2021|
|Wednesday February 10 2021|
|Sunday November 22 2020|
|Tuesday July 28 2020|
|Saturday February 29 2020|
|Sunday September 29 2019|
|Saturday April 20 2019|
|Saturday September 15 2018|
|Friday February 23 2018|
|Saturday August 19 2017|
Montpellier vs Strasbourg : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Paris Saint Germain||8||8||0||0||22||7||15||24||WWWWW|
|19||Stade Brestois 29||8||0||4||4||9||16||-7||4||LLDDL|
Montpellier vs Strasbourg : Players News and Squads
Jonas Omlin (G-1)
Arnaud Souquet (D-2)
Maxime Estève (D-14)
Mamadou Sakho (D-3)
Nicolas Cozza (D-31)
Jordan Ferri (M-12)
Joris Chotard (M-13)
Florent Mollet (M-25)
Teji Savanier (M-11)
Stephy Mavididi (M-10)
Valère Germain (F-9)
Dimitry Bertaud (G-16)
Mihailo Ristić (D-7)
Junior Sambia (M-6)
Redouane Halal (D-34)
Mathías Suárez (D-22)
Leo Leroy (M-18)
Nicholas Gioacchini (F-23)
Sepe Elye Wahi (F-21)
Béni Makouana (F-28)
Matz Sels (G-1)
Frédéric Guilbert (D-2)
Alexander Djiku (D-24)
Gerzino Nyamsi (D-22)
Maxime Le Marchand (D-23)
Anthony Caci (D-19)
Ibrahima Sissoko (M-27)
Sanjin Prcić (M-14)
Jean-Ricner Bellegarde (M-17)
Kévin Gameiro (F-9)
Ludovic Ajorque (F-25)
Eiji Kawashima (G-16)
Lucas Perrin (D-5)
Dimitri Liénard (M-11)
Mahamé Siby (M-18)
Jean-Eudes Aholou (M-6)
Nordine Kandil (M-33)
Majeed Waris (F-8)
Habib Diallo (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Montpellier vs Strasbourg : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.40||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.40||3.50||2.80||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||3.40||2.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.45||3.50||2.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.38||3.75||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.42||3.70||2.81||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.45||3.40||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||3.50||2.80||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.43||3.55||2.82||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.49||3.63||2.90||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.48||3.20||2.72||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.48||3.78||2.88||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.40||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.60||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||3.60||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.44||3.53||2.81||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.43||3.35||2.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.35||3.55||2.67||Bet Here|
Montpellier vs Strasbourg : Predictions
Why Montpellier Will Win
- Montpellier has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Montpellier has scored 10 out of their total 15 goals at home with average of 2.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Strasbourg Will Win
- Strasbourg has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Strasbourg has scored 8 out of their total 12 goals as visitors with average of 1.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Montpellier or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Montpellier or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Montpellier or draw and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||68%||68%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.