Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: B. Toner
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Morecambe vs Lincoln. Morecambe will host Lincoln at the Mazuma Stadium for the England League One Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Morecambe vs Lincoln : Live Score And Statistics
Morecambe Vs Lincoln. England League One Regular Season – Round 10
18:45 , Tuesday September 28 2021
- C. Stockton ( 53′ )
- S. Wootton ( 79′ )
Match ends, Morecambe 2, Lincoln 0
Second Half ends, with score Morecambe 2, Lincoln 0
Substitution 3 – J. Ayunga substitutes for A. Gnahoua (Morecambe)
S. Wootton had a Normal Goal Morecambe
Substitution 3 – R. Longdon substitutes for D. N’Lundulu (Lincoln)
Substitution 2 – R. Delaney substitutes for W. McDonald (Morecambe)
Substitution 2 – C. Bramall substitutes for L. Sorensen (Lincoln)
Substitution 1 – C. Jones substitutes for A. Phillips (Morecambe)
R. McLaughlin Gets Yellow Card Morecambe
C. Stockton had a Normal Goal Morecambe
Substitution 1 – T. Bishop substitutes for H. Adelakun (Lincoln)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Morecambe vs Lincoln : Livescore
Morecambe vs Lincoln Prediction : Match Facts
- Morecambe have played 8 matches are at position 16 with 10 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLLWL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Morecambe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Lincoln have played 8 matches are at position 18 with 8 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LDWLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Lincoln.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Morecambe vs Lincoln : Head To Head
|Saturday February 23 2019|
|Saturday December 15 2018|
|Saturday March 24 2018|
|Saturday August 12 2017|
Morecambe vs Lincoln : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Milton Keynes Dons||8||4||3||1||16||10||6||15||WWDWD|
Morecambe vs Lincoln : Players News and Squads
Kyle Letheren (G-1)
Ryan McLaughlin (D-2)
Anthony O’Connor (D-4)
Scott Wootton (D-31)
Liam Gibson (D-22)
Adam Phillips (M-18)
Toumani Diagouraga (M-8)
Alfie McCalmont (M-25)
Wesley McDonald (F-7)
Cole Stockton (F-9)
Arthur Gnahoua (F-24)
Jökull Andrésson (G-20)
Jacob Mensah (D-16)
Ryan Delaney (D-15)
Ryan Cooney (D-21)
Josh McPake (F-11)
Callum Jones (M-6)
Jonah Ayunga (F-17)
Joshua Griffiths (G-1)
Regan Poole (D-2)
Lewis Montsma (D-4)
Timothy Eyoma (D-22)
Jamie Robson (D-24)
Lewis Fiorini (M-19)
Liam Bridcutt (M-23)
Lasse Sorensen (M-21)
Hakeeb Adelakun (F-14)
Dan N’Lundulu (F-20)
Anthony Scully (F-11)
Sam Long (G-31)
Adam Jackson (D-5)
Cohen Bramall (D-15)
Remy Howarth (F-17)
Max Sanders (M-6)
Teddy Bishop (M-12)
Oisin Gallagher (F-37)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Morecambe vs Lincoln : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|UnibetMore Odds||3.10||3.30||2.30||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.05||3.20||2.22||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.07||3.27||2.28||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.10||3.30||2.30||Bet Here|
Morecambe vs Lincoln : Predictions
Why Morecambe Will Win
- Morecambe has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Morecambe has scored 6 out of their total 12 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Lincoln Will Win
- Lincoln has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Lincoln has scored 3 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Lincoln||Double chance : draw or Lincoln||Double chance : draw or Lincoln|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||47%||47%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.