Competition: Hungary NB I Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
MTK Budapest vs Puskas Academy. MTK Budapest will host Puskas Academy at the Hidegkuti NÃ¡ndor Stadion for the Hungary NB I Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
MTK Budapest vs Puskas Academy : Live Score And Statistics
MTK Budapest Vs Puskas Academy. Hungary NB I Regular Season – Round 9
18:00 , Friday October 15 2021
MTK Budapest 0
Puskas Academy 1
- G. Komaromi ( 70′ )
Match ends, MTK Budapest 0, Puskas Academy 1
Second Half ends, with score MTK Budapest 0, Puskas Academy 1
Z. Haraszti Gets Yellow Card MTK Budapest
Substitution 5 – T. Markek substitutes for G. Komaromi (Puskas Academy)
Substitution 3 – M. Kovacsreti substitutes for Z. Vancsa (MTK Budapest)
J. F. de Melo W. Gets Yellow Card Puskas Academy
Substitution 2 – Z. Haraszti substitutes for M. Kosznovszky (MTK Budapest)
Substitution 4 – J. Plsek substitutes for L. Slagveer (Puskas Academy)
Substitution 3 – J. Puljic substitutes for A. Baluta (Puskas Academy)
Substitution 2 – J. F. de Melo W. substitutes for L. Kozak (Puskas Academy)
G. Komaromi had a Normal Goal Puskas Academy
Substitution 1 – M. Corbu substitutes for A. Favorov (Puskas Academy)
Substitution 1 – B. Kocsis substitutes for S. Dimitrov (MTK Budapest)
M. Kosznovszky Gets Yellow Card MTK Budapest
S. Dimitrov Gets Yellow Card MTK Budapest
A. Baluta Gets Yellow Card Puskas Academy
A. Favorov Gets Yellow Card Puskas Academy
J. Weir Gets Yellow Card MTK Budapest
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
MTK Budapest vs Puskas Academy : Livescore
MTK Budapest vs Puskas Academy Prediction : Match Facts
- MTK Budapest have played 8 matches are at position 7 with 10 points in the 2021 NB I.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LWLLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against MTK Budapest.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Puskas Academy have played 7 matches are at position 5 with 13 points in the 2021 NB I.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WDLWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Puskas Academy.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
|MTK Budapest||Puskas Academy|
MTK Budapest vs Puskas Academy : Head To Head
|Sunday April 18 2021|
|Saturday January 30 2021|
|Saturday October 17 2020|
|Saturday March 16 2019|
|Saturday November 10 2018|
|Saturday August 4 2018|
|Wednesday April 20 2016|
|Saturday October 17 2015|
|Saturday July 18 2015|
|Friday May 8 2015|
MTK Budapest vs Puskas Academy : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
MTK Budapest vs Puskas Academy : Players News and Squads
Milan Mijatović (G-1)
Benjámin Balázs (D-21)
Benedek Varju (D-2)
Tiago Ferreira (D-4)
Sebastian Herrera (D-16)
Márk Kosznovszky (M-15)
James Weir (M-7)
Srdjan Dimitrov (M-24)
Zalán Vancsa (F-13)
Bojan Miovski (F-11)
Gheorghe Grozav (M-10)
Adrian Csenterics (G-12)
Bence Somodi (G-25)
Osei Clinton (D-28)
Barnabás Nagy (D-29)
Ylber Ramadani (M-6)
Mihály Kata (M-14)
Bence Kocsis (M-18)
Martin Palincsár (M-27)
Aleksa Markovic (M-32)
Zsolt Haraszti (F-17)
Godswords Amedome (F-20)
Márk Kovácsréti (F-23)
Balázs Tóth (G-1)
Roland Szolnoki (D-22)
João Nunes (D-3)
Csaba Spandler (D-23)
Zsolt Nagy (D-25)
Yoëll van Nieff (M-6)
Artem Favorov (M-19)
Luciano Slagveer (M-11)
Alexandru Băluță (F-10)
György Komáromi (F-97)
Libor Kozák (F-9)
Tamás Markek (G-24)
Patrizio Stronati (D-17)
Patrik Posztobányi (D-71)
László Deutsch (D-99)
István Csirmaz (M-7)
Jakub Plšek (M-15)
Marius Corbu (M-18)
Bakti Balazs (M-67)
Jakov Puljić (F-21)
Weslen Junior (F-90)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
MTK Budapest vs Puskas Academy : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.85||3.40||2.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.35||2.30||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.80||3.25||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.82||3.36||2.39||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.43||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.85||3.40||2.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.85||3.57||2.36||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.65||3.30||2.30||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.83||3.36||2.41||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.65||3.35||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.85||3.00||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.77||3.48||2.37||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.43||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.65||3.20||2.33||Bet Here|
MTK Budapest vs Puskas Academy : Predictions
Why MTK Budapest Will Win
- MTK Budapest has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- MTK Budapest has scored 3 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Puskas Academy Will Win
- Puskas Academy has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Puskas Academy has scored 3 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||MTK Budapest||Draw||Puskas Academy|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Puskas Academy and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Puskas Academy and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Puskas Academy and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||34%||34%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.