Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: E. Blank
Status: Halftime 0 – 0
0 – 0
MVV vs FC Eindhoven. MVV will host FC Eindhoven at the De Geusselt for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
MVV vs FC Eindhoven : Live Score And Statistics
MVV Vs FC Eindhoven. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 7
18:00 , Friday September 17 2021
FC Eindhoven 0
First Half ends, with score MVV 0, FC Eindhoven 0
and Second Half begins MVV 0, FC Eindhoven 0
Gets Yellow Card MVV
Gets Yellow Card FC Eindhoven
C. Brym Gets Yellow Card FC Eindhoven
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
MVV vs FC Eindhoven : Livescore
MVV vs FC Eindhoven Prediction : Match Facts
- MVV have played 6 matches are at position 10 with 9 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LWLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 7 result against MVV.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
- FC Eindhoven have played 6 matches are at position 7 with 10 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLWLW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against FC Eindhoven.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
MVV vs FC Eindhoven : Head To Head
|Friday April 2 2021|
|Saturday December 12 2020|
|Saturday August 8 2020|
|Friday March 13 2020|
|Friday November 15 2019|
|Friday April 5 2019|
|Friday September 14 2018|
|Friday March 23 2018|
|Friday November 17 2017|
|Sunday February 19 2017|
MVV vs FC Eindhoven : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||ADO Den Haag||6||3||1||2||13||11||2||10||DWLLW|
|12||Almere City FC||6||2||2||2||11||9||2||8||DWWLD|
MVV vs FC Eindhoven : Players News and Squads
Thijmen Nijhuis (G-1)
Rico Zeegers (D-2)
Allan Michael Delferriere (D-3)
Matteo Waem (D-15)
Leroy Labylle (D-21)
Marko Kleinen (M-31)
Roland Alberg (M-10)
Sven Blummel (M-7)
Nicky Souren (M-8)
Mart Remans (M-9)
Mitchy Ntelo (F-20)
Romain Matthys (G-12)
Joshua Jonas Wehking (G-40)
Orhan Dzepar (M-22)
Lucas Kalala (D-28)
Simon Libert (D-16)
Tim Zeegers (D-32)
Clint Essers (D-14)
Marciano Aziz (M-11)
Milo Delrock (F-35)
Adam Mami (M-37)
Bob Nijsten (F-34)
Nigel Bertrams (G-1)
Valentino Vermeulen (D-20)
Maarten Peijnenburg (D-4)
Jarno Janssen (D-28)
Collin Seedorf (D-33)
Barnabás Rácz (M-78)
Koen Oostenbrink (M-23)
Brian De Keersmaecker (M-17)
Charles-Andreas Brym (F-19)
Jort van der Sande (F-9)
Joey Sleegers (F-10)
Jort Borgmans (G-12)
TJ Odunze (G-31)
Joey Van Casand (D-26)
Mitchel Van Rosmalen (M-11)
Pieter Bogaers (D-5)
Jens Van Son (M-6)
Cas Faber (M-21)
Jordy Huybers (M-24)
Dave de Meij (F-25)
Enrico Hernández (F-44)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
MVV vs FC Eindhoven : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.60||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||3.40||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.47||3.70||2.67||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.60||2.65||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.52||3.68||2.70||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.48||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.47||3.70||2.67||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.44||3.55||2.64||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.49||3.30||2.28||Bet Here|
MVV vs FC Eindhoven : Predictions
Why MVV Will Win
- MVV has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- MVV has scored 7 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 2.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why FC Eindhoven Will Win
- FC Eindhoven has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- FC Eindhoven has scored 6 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or FC Eindhoven and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or FC Eindhoven and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or FC Eindhoven and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||61%||61%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.