Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 12:30
Referee: S. van der Eijk
Status: Second Half 3 – 0
3 – 0
MVV vs Telstar. MVV will host Telstar at the De Geusselt for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
MVV vs Telstar : Live Score And Statistics
MVV Vs Telstar. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5
12:30 , Sunday September 5 2021
- M. Remans ( 13′ )
- M. Remans ( 22′ )
- S. Blummel ( 39′ )
Second Half ends, with score MVV 3, Telstar 0
Substitution 5 – S. Vandermeulen substitutes for J. Molenaar (Telstar)
Substitution 4 – Y. Liesdek substitutes for D. Blackson (Telstar)
Substitution 5 – T. Zeegers substitutes for M. Kleinen (MVV)
Substitution 4 – A. Mami substitutes for M. Remans (MVV)
Substitution 3 – C. Essers substitutes for R. Zeegers (MVV)
Substitution 2 – L. Kalala substitutes for N. Souren (MVV)
O. Kokcu Gets Yellow Card Telstar
Substitution 3 – O. Aktas substitutes for A. Berenstein (Telstar)
S. Blummel had a Normal Goal MVV
Substitution 2 – O. Kokcu substitutes for T. Overtoom (Telstar)
Substitution 1 – C. Dijkstra substitutes for S. van Doorm (Telstar)
R. Zeegers Gets Yellow Card MVV
M. Remans had a Normal Goal MVV
M. Remans had a Normal Goal MVV
M. Kleinen Gets Yellow Card MVV
Substitution 1 – R. Alberg substitutes for M. Keulen (MVV)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
MVV vs Telstar : Livescore
MVV vs Telstar Prediction : Match Facts
- MVV have played 4 matches are at position 9 with 6 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 5 result against MVV.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Telstar have played 4 matches are at position 20 with 2 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LLDD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Jong Utrecht.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
MVV vs Telstar : Head To Head
|Friday February 26 2021|
|Sunday September 13 2020|
|Friday February 21 2020|
|Friday September 13 2019|
|Friday February 1 2019|
|Friday August 24 2018|
|Friday January 12 2018|
|Friday August 25 2017|
|Friday March 17 2017|
|Friday November 4 2016|
MVV vs Telstar : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||ADO Den Haag||4||2||0||2||6||6||0||6||LLWW|
|16||Almere City FC||4||1||1||2||7||8||-1||4||WLDL|
MVV vs Telstar : Players News and Squads
Thijmen Nijhuis (G-1)
Rico Zeegers (D-2)
Allan Michael Delferriere (D-3)
Matteo Waem (D-15)
Mitchel Keulen (D-27)
Marko Kleinen (M-31)
Nicky Souren (M-8)
Sven Blummel (M-7)
Leroy Labylle (M-21)
Mart Remans (M-9)
Mitchy Ntelo (F-20)
Romain Matthys (G-12)
Logan Ancion (G-23)
Tim Zeegers (D-32)
Lucas Kalala (D-28)
Simon Libert (D-16)
Clint Essers (D-14)
Marciano Aziz (M-11)
Kai Bosing (M-19)
Adam Mami (M-37)
Roland Alberg (M-10)
Trevor Doornbusch (G-17)
Yassine Zakir (D-24)
Jip Molenaar (D-3)
Anwar Bensabouh (D-6)
Anthony Berenstein (D-11)
Delvechio Blackson (D-5)
Tom Overtoom (M-18)
Sven Van Doorm (M-8)
Rashaan Fernandes (M-7)
Gyliano Van Velzen (F-10)
Glynor Plet (F-9)
Abdel Mounaim El Ouazzane (G-1)
Ronald Koeman Jr (G-16)
Siebe Vandermeulen (D-21)
Ozgur Aktas (D-4)
Yael Liesdek (D-2)
Lesley Bakker (M-20)
Cas Dijkstra (M-23)
Niels van Wetten (M-14)
Roscello Vlijter (D-27)
Ozan Kokcu (F-26)
Rein Smit (F-29)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
MVV vs Telstar : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.35||2.55||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.40||2.55||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.56||3.55||2.65||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.44||3.50||2.47||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.61||3.58||2.66||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.47||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.56||3.54||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||3.40||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.54||3.47||2.58||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.37||3.45||2.58||Bet Here|
MVV vs Telstar : Predictions
Why MVV Will Win
- MVV has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- MVV has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Telstar Will Win
- Telstar has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Telstar has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : MVV or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : MVV or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : MVV or draw and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.