Competition: France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Olivier Thual, France
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Nancy vs Amiens. Nancy will host Amiens at the Stade Marcel-Picot for the France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Nancy vs Amiens : Live Score And Statistics
Nancy Vs Amiens. France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 10
19:00 , Friday September 24 2021
- G. Haag ( 61′ )
- F. Mendy ( 15′ )
Match ends, Nancy 1, Amiens 1
Second Half ends, with score Nancy 1, Amiens 1
H. Sy Gets Yellow Card Amiens
Substitution 4 – J. Benet substitutes for M. Lachuer (Amiens)
Substitution 3 – I. Gomis substitutes for M. Fofana (Amiens)
Substitution 2 – M. Pavlovic substitutes for C. Akolo (Amiens)
Substitution 1 – A. Diakhaby substitutes for A. Lusamba (Amiens)
G. Haag had a Normal Goal Nancy
M. Biron Gets Yellow Card Nancy
Substitution 2 – V. Triboulet substitutes for M. Thiam (Nancy)
Substitution 1 – W. Bondo substitutes for E. Simoes (Nancy)
K. Bamba Gets Red Card Amiens
T. Arokodare Gets Red Card Amiens
T. Arokodare Gets Yellow Card Amiens
F. Mendy had a Normal Goal Amiens
T. Arokodare Gets Yellow Card Amiens
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Nancy vs Amiens : Livescore
Nancy vs Amiens Prediction : Match Facts
- Nancy have played 8 matches are at position 20 with 3 points in the 2021 Ligue 2.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- DDLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against LE Havre.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
- Amiens have played 8 matches are at position 17 with 6 points in the 2021 Ligue 2.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DLDDW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 3 result against Nimes.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Nancy vs Amiens : Head To Head
|Saturday May 15 2021|
|Saturday August 22 2020|
Nancy vs Amiens : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Nancy vs Amiens : Players News and Squads
Baptiste Valette (G-1)
Souleymane Karamoko (D-18)
Thomas Basila (D-4)
William Bianda (D-19)
Shaquil Delos (D-22)
Giovanni Haag (M-5)
Kelvin Patrick Joia Rodrigues Araujo (M-15)
Elliot Simoes (M-17)
Mickael Biron (M-7)
Mamadou Thiam (M-10)
Andrew Jung (F-9)
Hugo Constant (G-30)
Rosario Latouchent (D-11)
Gregoire Lefebvre (M-6)
Warren Bondo (M-8)
Neil El Aynaoui (M-12)
Lamine Cisse (F-29)
Vinni Triboulet (F-21)
Regis Gurtner (G-1)
Mickaël Alphonse (D-13)
Mamadou Fofana (D-2)
Formose Mendy (D-5)
Harouna Sy (D-18)
Emmanuel Lomotey (M-12)
Chadrac Akolo (M-19)
Arnaud Lusamba (M-10)
Mathis Lachuer (M-20)
Abdoul Kader Bamba (M-7)
Tolu Arokodare (F-9)
Yohann Thuram (G-16)
Mateo Pavlović (D-14)
Jessy Benet (M-21)
Iron Gomis (M-22)
Jack Lahne (F-26)
Adama Diakhaby (F-11)
Mattheo Xantippe (D-33)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Nancy vs Amiens : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Nancy vs Amiens : Predictions
Why Nancy Will Win
- Nancy has a home team record of 0 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Nancy has scored 2 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Amiens Will Win
- Amiens has an away team record of 0 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Amiens has scored 2 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Amiens||Winner : Amiens||Winner : Amiens|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||17%||17%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.