Competition: USA Major League Soccer Regular Season – Round 29
Kick Off: 23:30
Referee: Tim Ford, USA
Status: Second Half 3 – 1
3 – 1
New York City FC
Nashville SC vs New York City FC. Nashville SC will host New York City FC at the Nissan Stadium for the USA Major League Soccer Regular Season – Round 30 match fixture.
Nashville SC vs New York City FC : Live Score And Statistics
Nashville SC Vs New York City FC. USA Major League Soccer Regular Season – Round 29
23:30 , Friday September 3 2021
Nashville SC 3
- H. Mukhtar ( 30′ )
- V. Latinovich ( 32′ )
- H. Mukhtar ( 68′ )
New York City FC 1
- V. Castellanos ( 90′ )
Second Half ends, with score Nashville SC 3, New York City FC 1
V. Castellanos had a Normal Goal New York City FC
L. Haakenson Gets Yellow Card Nashville SC
Substitution 5 – L. Haakenson substitutes for T. Washinghton (Nashville SC)
Substitution 4 – M. LaGrassa substitutes for B. Anunga (Nashville SC)
Substitution 3 – J. Cadiz substitutes for H. Mukhtar (Nashville SC)
Substitution 2 – A. Loba substitutes for C. Sapong (Nashville SC)
Substitution 4 – G. Zelalem substitutes for N. B. Acevedo Tabarez (New York City FC)
Substitution 3 – C. Gloster substitutes for M. Meineche (New York City FC)
N. B. Acevedo Tabarez Gets Yellow Card New York City FC
H. Mukhtar Gets Yellow Card Nashville SC
Substitution 2 – T. Magno substitutes for S. Rodriguez (New York City FC)
Substitution 1 – T. Andrade substitutes for J. Medina (New York City FC)
A. Muyl Gets Yellow Card Nashville SC
H. Mukhtar had a Normal Goal Nashville SC
V. Castellanos Gets Yellow Card New York City FC
Substitution 1 – A. Muyl substitutes for D. Rios (Nashville SC)
M. Moralez Gets Red Card New York City FC
D. McCarty Gets Red Card Nashville SC
J. Medina Gets Yellow Card New York City FC
V. Latinovich had a Own Goal Nashville SC
H. Mukhtar had a Normal Goal Nashville SC
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Nashville SC vs New York City FC : Livescore
Nashville SC vs New York City FC Prediction : Match Facts
- Nashville SC have played 21 matches are at position 3 with 35 points in the 2021 Major League Soccer.
- They have won 8 times drawn 11 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDWLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Nashville SC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 34 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 14 goals (GD).
- New York City FC have played 20 matches are at position 4 with 34 points in the 2021 Major League Soccer.
- They have won 10 times drawn 4 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WLWDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against New York City FC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 36 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 17 goals (GD).
|Nashville SC||New York City FC|
Nashville SC vs New York City FC : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Nashville SC vs New York City FC : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||New England Revolution||23||15||4||4||44||28||16||49||LWWWW|
|2||Orlando City SC||21||9||8||4||30||24||6||35||DWDDD|
|4||New York City FC||20||10||4||6||36||19||17||34||WLWDD|
|9||Atlanta United FC||22||6||9||7||25||28||-3||27||LWWWW|
|12||New York Red Bulls||20||6||4||10||23||25||-2||22||LWLLD|
Nashville SC vs New York City FC : Players News and Squads
New York City FC
Joe Willis (G-1)
Eric Miller (D-15)
Jack Maher (D-5)
Dave Romney (D-4)
Daniel Lovitz (M-2)
Dax McCarty (M-6)
Hany Mukhtar (M-10)
Tah Anunga (M-27)
Taylor Washington (M-23)
Charles Sapong (F-17)
Daniel Rios (F-14)
Bryan Meredith (G-35)
Jalil Anibaba (D-3)
Dylan Nealis (D-18)
Luke Haakenson (M-26)
Matt LaGrassa (M-22)
Alex Muyl (M-19)
Jhonder Cádiz (F-99)
Abu Danladi (F-7)
Aké Arnaud Loba (F-72)
Sean Johnson (G-1)
Anton Tinnerholm (D-3)
Vuk Latinovich (D-32)
Alfredo Morales (D-7)
Malte Amundsen (D-12)
Nicolás Acevedo (M-26)
Keaton Parks (M-55)
Jesús Medina (M-19)
Maxi Moralez (M-10)
Santiago Rodríguez (M-42)
Valentin Castellanos (F-11)
Luis Barraza (G-13)
Cody Mizell (G-25)
Chris Gloster (D-2)
Andres Jasson (M-21)
Tony Rocha (M-15)
Ismael Tajouri-Shradi (F-17)
Talles Magno (F-43)
Thiago Andrade (F-8)
Gedion Zelalem (M-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Nashville SC vs New York City FC : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.55||3.25||2.65||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.65||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.60||3.20||2.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.53||3.50||2.71||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.35||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.61||3.40||2.65||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.67||3.43||2.72||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.63||3.15||2.60||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.61||3.50||2.63||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.55||3.25||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.30||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.61||3.30||2.60||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.35||2.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.57||3.20||2.63||Bet Here|
Nashville SC vs New York City FC : Predictions
Why Nashville SC Will Win
- Nashville SC has a home team record of 7 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Nashville SC has scored 28 out of their total 34 goals at home with average of 2.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why New York City FC Will Win
- New York City FC has an away team record of 8 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- New York City FC has scored 26 out of their total 36 goals at away with average of 2.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Nashville SC||Draw||New York City FC|
|Advice||Double chance : Nashville SC or draw||Double chance : Nashville SC or draw||Double chance : Nashville SC or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.