Competition: Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 29
Kick Off: 00:30
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Second Half 3 – 2
3 – 2
Nautico Recife vs Goias. Nautico Recife will host Goias at the EstÃ¡dio ElÃ¡dio de Barros Carvalho for the Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 29 match fixture.
Nautico Recife vs Goias : Live Score And Statistics
Nautico Recife Vs Goias. Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 29
00:30 , Wednesday October 6 2021
Nautico Recife 3
- C. Dantas ( 24′ )
- Matheus Jesus ( 29′ )
- Camutanga ( 74′ )
- Alef Manga ( 8′ )
- Belmonte Dada ( 86′ )
Second Half ends, with score Nautico Recife 3, Goias 2
Gets Yellow Card Nautico Recife
Jailson Gets Yellow Card Nautico Recife
Belmonte Dada had a Normal Goal Goias
Substitution 5 – Albano substitutes for Elvis (Goias)
Substitution 5 – M. Trindade substitutes for Matheus Jesus (Nautico Recife)
Substitution 4 – Alvaro substitutes for C. Dantas (Nautico Recife)
Substitution 4 – B. Mezenga substitutes for F. Bastos (Goias)
Elvis Gets Yellow Card Goias
Camutanga had a Normal Goal Nautico Recife
Substitution 3 – Djavan substitutes for Rhaldney (Nautico Recife)
Substitution 3 – Belmonte Dada substitutes for L. Dias (Goias)
Substitution 2 – Jeferson substitutes for D. Hereda (Nautico Recife)
Substitution 2 – Caio substitutes for Ivan (Goias)
Substitution 1 – Welliton substitutes for Nicolas (Goias)
J. Tavares Gets Yellow Card Nautico Recife
Substitution 1 – Yago substitutes for Rafael (Nautico Recife)
Rhaldney Gets Yellow Card Nautico Recife
Rafael Gets Yellow Card Nautico Recife
Matheus Jesus had a Normal Goal Nautico Recife
C. Dantas had a Normal Goal Nautico Recife
Vinicius Gets Yellow Card Nautico Recife
Alef Manga had a Normal Goal Goias
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Nautico Recife vs Goias : Livescore
Nautico Recife vs Goias Prediction : Match Facts
- Nautico Recife have played 28 matches are at position 9 with 38 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 10 times drawn 8 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- WLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Nautico Recife.
- So far in the season , they have scored 32 goals (GF) conceded 33 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Goias have played 28 matches are at position 4 with 48 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 13 times drawn 9 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLLLW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Goias.
- So far in the season , they have scored 32 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 12 goals (GD).
Nautico Recife vs Goias : Head To Head
|Saturday July 10 2021|
|Saturday October 7 2017|
|Tuesday June 20 2017|
|Tuesday November 8 2016|
|Saturday July 16 2016|
|Sunday October 27 2013|
|Thursday August 8 2013|
Nautico Recife vs Goias : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Vasco DA Gama||27||11||7||9||32||29||3||40||WWDDL|
|20||Brasil DE Pelotas||27||2||10||15||15||31||-16||16||LLLLD|
Nautico Recife vs Goias : Players News and Squads
CoachHélio dos Anjos
Diogo Hereda (D-2)
Rafael Ribeiro (D-30)
Júnior Tavares (D-8)
Matheus Jesus (M-22)
Jean Carlos (F-10)
Caio Dantas (F-99)
Jacob Murillo (F-16)
Vinícius Vargas (M-17)
Juninho Carpina (M-71)
Matheus Trindade (M-39)
Guillermo Paiva (F-19)
David Duarte (D-3)
Fellipe Bastos (M-8)
Luan Dias (M-7)
Alef Manga (M-11)
Marcelo Rangel (G-12)
Juan Pablo (D-16)
Matheus Salustiano (D-13)
Iago Mendonça (D-14)
Caio Vinícius (M-21)
Dadá Belmonte (M-19)
Albano Shen (M-20)
Bruno Mezenga (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Nautico Recife vs Goias : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Nautico Recife vs Goias : Predictions
Why Nautico Recife Will Win
- Nautico Recife has a home team record of 5 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Nautico Recife has scored 20 out of their total 32 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Goias Will Win
- Goias has an away team record of 8 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Goias has scored 20 out of their total 32 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Goias||Double chance : draw or Goias||Double chance : draw or Goias|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||45%||45%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.