Competition: Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 22
Kick Off: 20:15
Referee: Rafael Traci
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Nautico Recife vs Guarani Campinas. Nautico Recife will host Guarani Campinas at the EstÃ¡dio ElÃ¡dio de Barros Carvalho for the Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 22 match fixture.
Nautico Recife vs Guarani Campinas : Live Score And Statistics
Nautico Recife Vs Guarani Campinas. Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 22
20:15 , Saturday September 4 2021
Nautico Recife 1
- J. Carlos ( 45′ )
Guarani Campinas 1
- Bruno Savio ( 54′ )
Second Half ends, with score Nautico Recife 1, Guarani Campinas 1
Gets Yellow Card Nautico Recife
Bidu Gets Yellow Card Guarani Campinas
Substitution 5 – P. G. Tailson substitutes for J. Carlos (Nautico Recife)
Substitution 4 – Renan substitutes for D. Hereda (Nautico Recife)
Substitution 4 – Bruno Indio substitutes for Thales (Guarani Campinas)
Camutanga Gets Yellow Card Nautico Recife
Substitution 3 – Alvaro substitutes for Giovanny (Nautico Recife)
Substitution 3 – Allanzinho substitutes for Julio Cesar (Guarani Campinas)
Substitution 2 – I. C. Souza Daniel substitutes for Lucao (Guarani Campinas)
Substitution 1 – Regis substitutes for R. Andrade (Guarani Campinas)
Bruno Savio had a Normal Goal Guarani Campinas
Substitution 2 – L. Henrique substitutes for Rhaldney (Nautico Recife)
Substitution 1 – M. Trindade substitutes for G. Paiva (Nautico Recife)
J. Carlos had a Normal Goal Nautico Recife
I. A. Dias Gets Red Card Nautico Recife
Rafael Gets Yellow Card Nautico Recife
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Nautico Recife vs Guarani Campinas : Livescore
Nautico Recife vs Guarani Campinas Prediction : Match Facts
- Nautico Recife have played 21 matches are at position 6 with 34 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 9 times drawn 7 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Vitoria.
- So far in the season , they have scored 26 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- Guarani Campinas have played 21 matches are at position 7 with 33 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 9 times drawn 6 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Guarani Campinas.
- So far in the season , they have scored 32 goals (GF) conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
|Nautico Recife||Guarani Campinas|
Nautico Recife vs Guarani Campinas : Head To Head
|Saturday June 12 2021|
|Tuesday December 1 2020|
|Saturday August 29 2020|
|Saturday October 14 2017|
|Saturday June 24 2017|
Nautico Recife vs Guarani Campinas : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||Vasco DA Gama||21||9||4||8||25||23||2||31||WLLLW|
|19||Brasil DE Pelotas||21||2||8||11||12||23||-11||14||DDLLL|
Nautico Recife vs Guarani Campinas : Players News and Squads
Alex Alves (G-1)
Diogo Hereda (D-2)
Rafael Ribeiro (D-30)
Jean Carlos (M-10)
Iago Dias (M-93)
Guillermo Paiva (F-19)
Vinícius Vargas (M-17)
Luiz Henrique (M-97)
Guilherme Nunes (M-18)
Matheus Trindade (M-39)
Juninho Carpina (M-71)
Rafael Martins (G-1)
Matheus Bidu (D-20)
Bruno Silva (M-6)
Rodrigo Andrade (M-32)
Bruno Sávio (M-11)
Júlio César (M-94)
Gabriel Mesquita (G-27)
Ian Carlo (D-4)
Eliel da Silva (D-36)
Pablo Diogo (D-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Nautico Recife vs Guarani Campinas : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||2.95||3.05||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.44||3.15||3.02||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.42||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.52||3.06||3.19||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.38||2.89||2.99||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.46||3.15||3.02||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.45||2.65||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.33||2.86||2.94||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.30||2.95||3.05||Bet Here|
Nautico Recife vs Guarani Campinas : Predictions
Why Nautico Recife Will Win
- Nautico Recife has a home team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Nautico Recife has scored 17 out of their total 26 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Guarani Campinas Will Win
- Guarani Campinas has an away team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Guarani Campinas has scored 15 out of their total 32 goals at away with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Nautico Recife||Draw||Guarani Campinas|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Guarani Campinas||Double chance : draw or Guarani Campinas||Double chance : draw or Guarani Campinas|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.