Competition: England Premier League Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: Paul Tierney, England
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Newcastle vs Southampton. Newcastle will host Southampton at the St. James’ Park for the England Premier League Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Newcastle vs Southampton : Live Score And Statistics
Newcastle Vs Southampton. England Premier League Regular Season – Round 3
14:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
- C. Wilson ( 55′ )
- A. Saint-Maximin ( 90′ )
- M. Elyounoussi ( 74′ )
- J. Ward-Prowse ( 90′ )
Match ends, Newcastle 2, Southampton 2
Second Half ends, with score Newcastle 2, Southampton 2
J. Ward-Prowse had a Penalty Southampton
J. Lascelles Gets Yellow Card Newcastle
Gets Yellow Card Newcastle
A. Saint-Maximin had a Normal Goal Newcastle
Substitution 3 – I. Diallo substitutes for O. Romeu (Southampton)
Substitution 2 – R. Fraser substitutes for J. Willock (Newcastle)
J. Ward-Prowse Gets Yellow Card Southampton
M. Elyounoussi had a Normal Goal Southampton
Substitution 2 – A. Broja substitutes for C. Adams (Southampton)
Substitution 1 – Joelinton substitutes for C. Wilson (Newcastle)
Substitution 1 – N. Redmond substitutes for M. Djenepo (Southampton)
M. Djenepo Gets Yellow Card Southampton
C. Wilson had a Normal Goal Newcastle
F. Schar Gets Yellow Card Newcastle
K. Walker-Peters Gets Yellow Card Southampton
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Newcastle vs Southampton : Livescore
Newcastle vs Southampton Prediction : Match Facts
- Newcastle have played 2 matches are at position 18 with 0 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Newcastle.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Southampton have played 2 matches are at position 13 with 1 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Southampton.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Newcastle vs Southampton : Head To Head
|Saturday February 6 2021|
|Friday November 6 2020|
|Saturday March 7 2020|
|Sunday December 8 2019|
|Saturday April 20 2019|
|Saturday October 27 2018|
|Saturday March 10 2018|
|Sunday October 15 2017|
|Saturday April 9 2016|
|Sunday August 9 2015|
Newcastle vs Southampton : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Newcastle vs Southampton : Players News and Squads
Freddie Woodman (G-27)
Federico Fernández (D-18)
Jamaal Lascelles (D-6)
Fabian Schär (D-5)
Jacob Murphy (M-23)
Joseph Willock (M-28)
Sean Longstaff (M-36)
Miguel Almirón (M-24)
Matt Ritchie (M-11)
Callum Wilson (F-9)
Allan Saint-Maximin (F-10)
Mark Gillespie (G-29)
Jamal Lewis (D-12)
Ciaran Clark (D-2)
Javier Manquillo (D-19)
Emil Krafth (D-17)
Jeff Hendrick (M-16)
Ryan Fraser (M-21)
Dwight Gayle (F-34)
Alex McCarthy (G-1)
Valentino Livramento (D-21)
Jack Stephens (D-5)
Mohammed Salisu (D-22)
Kyle Walker-Peters (D-2)
Mohamed Elyounoussi (M-24)
James Ward-Prowse (M-8)
Oriol Romeu (M-6)
Moussa Djenepo (M-19)
Che Adams (F-10)
Adam Armstrong (F-9)
Fraser Forster (G-44)
Romain Perraud (D-15)
Yan Valery (D-43)
Jan Bednarek (D-35)
Theo Walcott (F-32)
Nathan Redmond (M-11)
Nathan Tella (M-23)
Ibrahima Diallo (M-27)
Armando Broja (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Newcastle vs Southampton : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.75||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.80||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.40||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.54||3.64||2.81||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.55||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.80||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.49||3.50||2.82||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.55||3.52||2.89||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.51||3.30||2.71||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.56||3.66||2.84||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.51||3.48||2.82||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.45||2.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.53||3.30||2.75||Bet Here|
Newcastle vs Southampton : Predictions
Why Newcastle Will Win
- Newcastle has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Newcastle has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 3.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Southampton Will Win
- Southampton has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Southampton has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Newcastle or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Newcastle or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Newcastle or draw and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.