Competition: England Premier League Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 15:30
Referee: Andre Marriner, England
Status: Match Finished 2 – 3
2 – 3
Newcastle vs Tottenham. Newcastle will host Tottenham at the St. James’ Park for the England Premier League Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Newcastle vs Tottenham : Live Score And Statistics
Newcastle Vs Tottenham. England Premier League Regular Season – Round 8
15:30 , Sunday October 17 2021
- C. Wilson ( 2′ )
- E. Dier ( 89′ )
- T. Ndombele ( 17′ )
- H. Kane ( 22′ )
- Son Heung-Min ( 45′ )
Match ends, Newcastle 2, Tottenham 3
Second Half ends, with score Newcastle 2, Tottenham 3
Joelinton Gets Yellow Card Newcastle
E. Dier had a Own Goal Newcastle
J. Shelvey Gets Red Card Newcastle
J. Shelvey Gets Yellow Card Newcastle
J. Shelvey Gets Yellow Card Newcastle
Substitution 3 – J. Murphy substitutes for J. Willock (Newcastle)
Substitution 2 – R. Fraser substitutes for C. Wilson (Newcastle)
I. Hayden Gets Yellow Card Newcastle
Emerson Royal Gets Yellow Card Tottenham
Substitution 1 – J. Shelvey substitutes for S. Longstaff (Newcastle)
C. Clark Gets Yellow Card Newcastle
Son Heung-Min had a Normal Goal Tottenham
S. Longstaff Gets Yellow Card Newcastle
H. Kane had a Normal Goal Tottenham
T. Ndombele had a Normal Goal Tottenham
C. Wilson had a Normal Goal Newcastle
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Newcastle vs Tottenham : Livescore
Newcastle vs Tottenham Prediction : Match Facts
- Newcastle have played 7 matches are at position 19 with 3 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- LDDLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Newcastle.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
- Tottenham have played 7 matches are at position 8 with 12 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLLLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Tottenham.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Newcastle vs Tottenham : Head To Head
|Sunday April 4 2021|
|Sunday September 27 2020|
|Wednesday July 15 2020|
|Sunday August 25 2019|
|Saturday February 2 2019|
|Saturday August 11 2018|
|Wednesday May 9 2018|
|Sunday August 13 2017|
|Sunday May 15 2016|
|Sunday December 13 2015|
Newcastle vs Tottenham : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Newcastle vs Tottenham : Players News and Squads
Karl Darlow (G-26)
Javier Manquillo (D-19)
Jamaal Lascelles (D-6)
Ciaran Clark (D-2)
Matt Ritchie (D-11)
Isaac Hayden (M-14)
Allan Saint-Maximin (M-10)
Joe Willock (M-28)
Sean Longstaff (M-36)
Callum Wilson (F-9)
Mark Gillespie (G-29)
Jamal Lewis (D-12)
Fabian Schär (D-5)
Federico Fernández (D-18)
Jeff Hendrick (M-16)
Jacob Murphy (M-23)
Jonjo Shelvey (M-8)
Ryan Fraser (M-21)
Dwight Gayle (F-34)
CoachNuno Espírito Santo
Hugo Lloris (G-1)
Emerson Royal (D-12)
Cristian Romero (D-4)
Eric Dier (D-15)
Sergio Reguilón (D-3)
Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (M-5)
Oliver Skipp (M-29)
Lucas Moura (M-27)
Tanguy Ndombélé (M-28)
Heung-Min Son (M-7)
Harry Kane (F-10)
Pierluigi Gollini (G-22)
Davinson Sánchez (D-6)
Japhet Tanganga (D-25)
Ben Davies (D-33)
Bryan Gil (F-11)
Giovani Lo Celso (M-18)
Harry Winks (M-8)
Dele Alli (M-20)
Steven Bergwijn (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Newcastle vs Tottenham : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.40||3.60||2.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.45||3.65||2.13||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.45||3.50||2.15||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.50||3.50||2.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.40||3.60||2.05||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.56||3.50||2.18||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.45||3.65||2.14||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.45||3.65||2.13||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.35||3.70||2.13||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.51||3.68||2.15||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.40||3.30||2.13||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.35||3.40||2.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.58||3.52||2.20||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.40||3.60||2.00||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.50||3.60||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.40||3.60||2.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.40||3.70||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.45||3.60||2.12||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.40||3.60||2.12||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.45||3.40||2.11||Bet Here|
Newcastle vs Tottenham : Predictions
Why Newcastle Will Win
- Newcastle has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Newcastle has scored 5 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 1.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Tottenham Will Win
- Tottenham has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Tottenham has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Newcastle or draw||Double chance : Newcastle or draw||Double chance : Newcastle or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||61%||61%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.