Newells Old Boys
Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 17
Kick Off: 19:45
Referee: Pablo Dovalo, Argentina
Status: Second Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Newells Old Boys vs Aldosivi. Newells Old Boys will host Aldosivi at the Estadio Marcelo Alberto Bielsa for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 17 match fixture.
Newells Old Boys vs Aldosivi : Live Score And Statistics
Newells Old Boys Vs Aldosivi. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 17
19:45 , Thursday October 21 2021
Newells Old Boys 0
Second Half ends, with score Newells Old Boys 0, Aldosivi 0
Substitution 3 – P. Sabbag substitutes for J. Cristaldo (Newells Old Boys)
Substitution 5 – E. Insua substitutes for M. Miers (Aldosivi)
Substitution 4 – F. Perez substitutes for M. Braida (Aldosivi)
F. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Newells Old Boys
Substitution 3 – F. Gino substitutes for G. Gil Romero (Aldosivi)
Substitution 2 – F. Grahl substitutes for G. A. Lodico (Aldosivi)
Substitution 1 – E. Iniguez substitutes for R. Lucero (Aldosivi)
Substitution 2 – F. Gonzalez substitutes for R. Sordo (Newells Old Boys)
R. Lucero Gets Yellow Card Aldosivi
J. Cacciabue Gets Yellow Card Newells Old Boys
G. Gil Romero Gets Yellow Card Aldosivi
Substitution 1 – M. V. Capasso substitutes for C. Lema (Newells Old Boys)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Newells Old Boys vs Aldosivi : Livescore
Newells Old Boys vs Aldosivi Prediction : Match Facts
- Newells Old Boys have played 16 matches are at position 20 with 16 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 4 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Newells Old Boys.
- So far in the season , they have scored 17 goals (GF) conceded 24 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Aldosivi have played 15 matches are at position 24 with 13 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 5 times:- LLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Aldosivi.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 29 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -13 goals (GD).
|Newells Old Boys||Aldosivi|
Newells Old Boys vs Aldosivi : Head To Head
|Sunday September 22 2019|
|Newells Old Boys||
|Sunday November 25 2018|
|Newells Old Boys|
|Saturday April 22 2017|
|Newells Old Boys|
|Sunday February 22 2015|
|Newells Old Boys|
Newells Old Boys vs Aldosivi : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Defensa Y Justicia||16||6||6||4||20||13||7||24||WWWLD|
|10||Colon Santa Fe||15||6||5||4||12||16||-4||23||WDLWD|
|15||Union Santa Fe||16||6||3||7||19||23||-4||21||WLWWL|
|20||Newells Old Boys||16||4||4||8||17||24||-7||16||LLDLW|
|26||Central Cordoba de Santiago||16||2||6||8||15||22||-7||12||DLLLL|
Newells Old Boys vs Aldosivi : Players News and Squads
Newells Old Boys
Ramiro Macagno (G-12)
Gabriel Compagnucci (D-27)
Cristian Lema (D-2)
Joseph Canale (D-6)
Franco Negri (D-38)
Maximiliano Comba (M-33)
Nicolás Castro (M-36)
Jerónimo Cacciabue (M-31)
Ramiro Sordo (M-26)
Ignacio Scocco (F-32)
Jonathan Cristaldo (F-9)
Alan Aguerre (G-1)
Patricio Acevedo (D-50)
Manuel Capasso (D-22)
Diego Calcaterra (M-15)
Juan Sforza (M-13)
Julián Fernández (M-20)
Marco Campagnaro (M-52)
Fernando Belluschi (M-5)
Pablo Sabbag (F-18)
Justo Giani (F-17)
Francisco González (F-44)
Jeremías Pérez Tica (F-54)
José Devecchi (G-25)
Rufino Lucero (D-4)
Mario López (D-2)
Marcos Miers (D-19)
Fernando Román (D-28)
Leandro Maciel (M-33)
Malcom Braida (M-20)
Gastón Gil Romero (M-5)
Gastón Lódico (M-24)
Gabriel Hauche (M-15)
Martín Cauteruccio (F-77)
Fabián Assmann (G-35)
Fabricio Coloccini (D-6)
Emiliano Insúa (D-26)
Emanuel Insua (D-13)
Emanuel Iñíguez (D-21)
Federico Gino (M-12)
Francisco Grahl (M-10)
Lautaro Rinaldi (F-11)
Franco Pérez (F-30)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Newells Old Boys vs Aldosivi : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Newells Old Boys vs Aldosivi : Predictions
Why Newells Old Boys Will Win
- Newells Old Boys has a home team record of 4 wins and 6 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Newells Old Boys has scored 18 out of their total 31 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Aldosivi Will Win
- Aldosivi has an away team record of 4 wins and 10 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Aldosivi has scored 17 out of their total 32 goals as visitors with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Newells Old Boys||Draw||Aldosivi|
|Advice||Double chance : Newells Old Boys or draw||Double chance : Newells Old Boys or draw||Double chance : Newells Old Boys or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||55%||55%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.