Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: S. Purkiss
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Newport County vs Bradford. Newport County will host Bradford at the Rodney Parade for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Newport County vs Bradford : Live Score And Statistics
Newport County Vs Bradford. England League Two Regular Season – Round 11
14:00 , Saturday October 9 2021
Newport County 0
Match ends, Newport County 0, Bradford 0
Second Half ends, with score Newport County 0, Bradford 0
C. Baker-Richardson Gets Yellow Card Newport County
Substitution 2 – A. Fisher substitutes for D. Telford (Newport County)
E. Watt Gets Yellow Card Bradford
O. Cooper Gets Yellow Card Newport County
Substitution 2 – G. Evans substitutes for C. Vernam (Bradford)
Substitution 1 – F. Azaz substitutes for E. Upson (Newport County)
Substitution 1 – T. Robinson substitutes for O. Threlkeld (Bradford)
P. O’Connor Gets Yellow Card Bradford
L. Ridehalgh Gets Yellow Card Bradford
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Newport County vs Bradford : Livescore
Newport County vs Bradford Prediction : Match Facts
- Newport County have played 10 matches are at position 12 with 14 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLWLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Scunthorpe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Bradford have played 10 matches are at position 8 with 15 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- WLDLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Bradford.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Newport County vs Bradford : Head To Head
|Tuesday March 9 2021|
|Saturday October 24 2020|
|Saturday February 22 2020|
|Saturday December 7 2019|
Newport County vs Bradford : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Newport County vs Bradford : Players News and Squads
Joe Day (G-1)
James Clarke (D-5)
Matthew Dolan (D-8)
Mickey Demetriou (D-28)
Cameron Norman (M-2)
Robbie Willmott (M-7)
Edward Upson (M-4)
Oliver Cooper (M-31)
Ryan Haynes (M-3)
Dom Telford (F-19)
Courtney Baker-Richardson (F-10)
Nick Townsend (G-30)
Finn Azaz (M-18)
Kevin Ellison (M-22)
Aaron Lewis (D-14)
Jake Cain (M-24)
Timmy Abraham (F-16)
Alex Fisher (F-12)
Richard O’Donnell (G-1)
Oscar Threlkeld (D-2)
Yann Songo’o (D-6)
Paudie O’Connor (D-4)
Liam Ridehalgh (D-3)
Elliot Watt (M-18)
Levi Sutton (M-22)
Alex Gilliead (M-11)
Callum Cooke (M-8)
Charles Vernam (M-15)
Andy Cook (F-9)
Fiacre Kelleher (D-16)
Reece Staunton (D-21)
Matthew Foulds (D-14)
Abo Eisa (F-7)
Kian Scales (M-26)
Gareth Evans (M-17)
Theo Robinson (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Newport County vs Bradford : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||3.25||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.75||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.80||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.83||3.44||2.63||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.25||2.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.48||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.81||3.29||2.60||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.74||3.05||2.47||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.75||3.15||2.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.83||3.44||2.63||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.65||3.10||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.75||3.22||2.53||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.75||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.73||3.10||2.43||Bet Here|
Newport County vs Bradford : Predictions
Why Newport County Will Win
- Newport County has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Newport County has scored 7 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 1.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Bradford Will Win
- Bradford has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Bradford has scored 10 out of their total 14 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Newport County or draw||Double chance : Newport County or draw||Double chance : Newport County or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||72%||72%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.