Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: L. Doughty
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Newport County vs Leyton Orient. Newport County will host Leyton Orient at the Rodney Parade for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Newport County vs Leyton Orient : Live Score And Statistics
Newport County Vs Leyton Orient. England League Two Regular Season – Round 6
14:00 , Saturday September 4 2021
Newport County 2
- M. Dolan ( 45′ )
- D. Telford ( 80′ )
Leyton Orient 2
- H. Smith ( 34′ )
- H. Smith ( 53′ )
Match ends, Newport County 2, Leyton Orient 2
Second Half ends, with score Newport County 2, Leyton Orient 2
Substitution 2 – D. Kemp substitutes for T. Archibald (Leyton Orient)
Substitution 1 – C. Reilly substitutes for A. Drinan (Leyton Orient)
C. Wood Gets Yellow Card Leyton Orient
D. Telford had a Normal Goal Newport County
Substitution 3 – A. Livermore substitutes for S. Bennett (Newport County)
S. Bennett Gets Yellow Card Newport County
Substitution 2 – P. Farquharson substitutes for M. Dolan (Newport County)
Substitution 1 – D. Telford substitutes for T. Abraham (Newport County)
H. Smith had a Normal Goal Leyton Orient
M. Dolan had a Penalty Newport County
H. Smith had a Normal Goal Leyton Orient
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Newport County vs Leyton Orient : Livescore
Newport County vs Leyton Orient Prediction : Match Facts
- Newport County have played 4 matches are at position 15 with 6 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Newport County.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Leyton Orient have played 5 matches are at position 6 with 8 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WLDWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Leyton Orient.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
|Newport County||Leyton Orient|
Newport County vs Leyton Orient : Head To Head
|Saturday March 20 2021|
|Saturday December 12 2020|
|Saturday November 7 2020|
|Saturday January 25 2020|
|Sunday December 29 2019|
|Saturday March 4 2017|
|Saturday August 13 2016|
|Tuesday January 26 2016|
|Saturday August 22 2015|
Newport County vs Leyton Orient : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Newport County vs Leyton Orient : Players News and Squads
Joe Day (G-1)
Scot Bennett (D-17)
Matthew Dolan (D-8)
Mickey Demetriou (D-28)
Cameron Norman (M-2)
Edward Upson (M-4)
Oliver Cooper (M-31)
Ryan Haynes (M-3)
Robbie Willmott (F-7)
Alex Fisher (F-12)
Timmy Abraham (F-16)
Nick Townsend (G-30)
Priestley Farquharson (D-6)
James Clarke (D-5)
Aneurin Livermore (M-56)
Aaron Lewis (D-14)
Jake Cain (M-24)
Dominic Telford (F-19)
Lawrence Vigouroux (G-22)
Alex Mitchell (D-15)
Omar Beckles (D-19)
Shadrach Ogie (D-25)
Thomas James (M-2)
Darren Pratley (M-18)
Craig Clay (M-8)
Connor Wood (M-3)
Aaron Drinan (F-16)
Harry Smith (F-9)
Theodore Archibald (F-11)
Rhys Byrne (G-27)
Jayden Sweeney (D-24)
Callum Reilly (M-4)
Daniel Nkrumah (M-28)
Antony Papadopoulos (M-23)
Tyrese Omotoye (F-17)
Daniel Kemp (M-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Newport County vs Leyton Orient : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.20||2.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.56||3.26||3.05||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.45||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.37||2.99||2.92||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.47||3.25||3.07||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.51||2.95||2.76||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.58||3.26||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||2.90||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.44||3.12||2.94||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.43||3.15||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.46||2.95||2.82||Bet Here|
Newport County vs Leyton Orient : Predictions
Why Newport County Will Win
- Newport County has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Newport County has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Leyton Orient Will Win
- Leyton Orient has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Leyton Orient has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Newport County||Draw||Leyton Orient|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Leyton Orient||Double chance : draw or Leyton Orient||Double chance : draw or Leyton Orient|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.