Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: C. Hicks
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Newport County vs Northampton. Newport County will host Northampton at the Rodney Parade for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Newport County vs Northampton : Live Score And Statistics
Newport County Vs Northampton. England League Two Regular Season – Round 3
18:45 , Tuesday September 14 2021
Newport County 0
- J. Guthrie ( 43′ )
Match ends, Newport County 0, Northampton 1
Second Half ends, with score Newport County 0, Northampton 1
J. Flores Gets Yellow Card Northampton
Substitution 3 – D. Connolly substitutes for J. Sowerby (Northampton)
Substitution 2 – J. Flores substitutes for D. Rose (Northampton)
Substitution 1 – K. Etete substitutes for N. Kabamba (Northampton)
S. McWilliams Gets Yellow Card Northampton
D. Rose Gets Yellow Card Northampton
Substitution 3 – F. Azaz substitutes for S. Bennett (Newport County)
Substitution 2 – O. Cooper substitutes for J. Cain (Newport County)
Substitution 1 – K. Ellison substitutes for L. Collins (Newport County)
J. Guthrie had a Normal Goal Northampton
A. Livermore Gets Yellow Card Newport County
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Newport County vs Northampton : Livescore
Newport County vs Northampton Prediction : Match Facts
- Newport County have played 6 matches are at position 14 with 8 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DDLWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Newport County.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Northampton have played 5 matches are at position 5 with 10 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WDLWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Northampton.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Newport County vs Northampton : Head To Head
|Saturday April 25 2020|
|Saturday September 14 2019|
|Tuesday March 12 2019|
|Tuesday November 27 2018|
|Friday March 25 2016|
|Saturday October 31 2015|
|Saturday January 24 2015|
|Saturday September 13 2014|
|Saturday January 4 2014|
|Saturday August 10 2013|
Newport County vs Northampton : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Newport County vs Northampton : Players News and Squads
Joe Day (G-1)
Priestley Farquharson (D-6)
Scot Bennett (D-17)
Mickey Demetriou (D-28)
Cameron Norman (M-2)
Jake Cain (M-24)
Aneurin Livermore (M-56)
Ryan Haynes (M-3)
Robbie Willmott (F-7)
Timmy Abraham (F-16)
Lewis Collins (F-21)
Nick Townsend (G-30)
James Clarke (D-5)
Matthew Dolan (M-8)
Aaron Lewis (D-14)
Kevin Ellison (M-22)
Oliver Cooper (M-31)
Finn Azaz (M-18)
Liam Roberts (G-1)
Aaron McGowan (D-3)
Fraser Horsfall (D-6)
Jon Guthrie (D-5)
Ali Koiki (D-14)
Sam Hoskins (M-7)
Shaun McWilliams (M-17)
Jack Sowerby (M-4)
Mitchell Pinnock (M-11)
Nicke Kabamba (F-9)
Danny Rose (F-32)
Jonathan Maxted (G-26)
Michael Harriman (D-2)
Jordan Flores (M-16)
Dylan Connolly (M-10)
Scott Pollock (M-12)
Ben Ashley-Seal (F-22)
Kion Etete (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Newport County vs Northampton : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.95||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||3.10||2.95||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.52||3.30||3.08||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.45||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.95||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.45||3.06||3.08||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.41||3.10||2.77||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.54||3.30||3.08||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.43||3.03||3.05||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.45||3.05||3.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.35||3.10||2.84||Bet Here|
Newport County vs Northampton : Predictions
Why Newport County Will Win
- Newport County has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Newport County has scored 2 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Northampton Will Win
- Northampton has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Northampton has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Northampton and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Northampton and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Northampton and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.