Competition: France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 11:00
Referee: Francois Letexier, France
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Nice vs Monaco. Nice will host Monaco at the Allianz Riviera for the France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Nice vs Monaco : Live Score And Statistics
Nice Vs Monaco. France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 6
11:00 , Sunday September 19 2021
- A. Delort ( 51′ )
- H. Boudaoui ( 73′ )
- A. Gouiri ( 82′ )
- A. Golovin ( 39′ )
- W. Ben Yedder ( 77′ )
Match ends, Nice 2, Monaco 2
Second Half ends, with score Nice 2, Monaco 2
D. Sidibe Gets Yellow Card Monaco
Substitution 4 – K. Thuram substitutes for P. Rosario (Nice)
Substitution 3 – F. Daniliuc substitutes for C. Stengs (Nice)
S. Diop Gets Yellow Card Monaco
Dante Gets Yellow Card Nice
A. Gouiri had a Missed Penalty Nice
Substitution 5 – M. Boadu substitutes for W. Ben Yedder (Monaco)
Substitution 4 – S. Pavlovic substitutes for G. Maripan (Monaco)
B. Badiashile Gets Yellow Card Monaco
W. Ben Yedder had a Penalty Monaco
H. Boudaoui had a Normal Goal Nice
Substitution 3 – K. Diatta substitutes for A. Disasi (Monaco)
Substitution 2 – S. Diop substitutes for A. Golovin (Monaco)
Substitution 1 – K. Volland substitutes for G. Martins (Monaco)
Y. Atal Gets Yellow Card Nice
Substitution 2 – Y. Atal substitutes for J. Lotomba (Nice)
A. Delort had a Normal Goal Nice
A. Golovin had a Normal Goal Monaco
Substitution 1 – A. Delort substitutes for K. Dolberg (Nice)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Nice vs Monaco : Livescore
Nice vs Monaco Prediction : Match Facts
- Nice have played 4 matches are at position 4 with 9 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Nice.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 10 goals (GD).
- Monaco have played 5 matches are at position 16 with 4 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LWLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Monaco.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Nice vs Monaco : Head To Head
|Monday March 8 2021|
|Wednesday February 3 2021|
|Sunday November 8 2020|
|Saturday March 7 2020|
|Tuesday September 24 2019|
|Friday May 24 2019|
|Wednesday January 16 2019|
|Tuesday January 16 2018|
|Tuesday January 9 2018|
|Saturday September 9 2017|
Nice vs Monaco : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Paris Saint Germain||5||5||0||0||16||5||11||15||WWWWW|
|18||Stade Brestois 29||5||0||3||2||6||10||-4||3||DLLDD|
Nice vs Monaco : Players News and Squads
Walter Benítez (G-40)
Jordan Lotomba (D-23)
Jean-Clair Todibo (D-25)
Melvin Bard (D-26)
Calvin Stengs (M-22)
Pablo Rosario (M-8)
Mario Lemina (M-18)
Hicham Boudaoui (M-28)
Amine Gouiri (F-11)
Kasper Dolberg (F-9)
Marcin Bułka (G-1)
Hassane Kamara (D-13)
Flavius Daniliuc (D-5)
Khépren Thuram (M-19)
Morgan Schneiderlin (M-6)
Youcef Atal (D-20)
Justin Kluivert (F-21)
Andy Delort (F-7)
Evann Guessand (F-24)
Alexander Nübel (G-16)
Axel Disasi (D-6)
Guillermo Maripán (D-3)
Benoît Badiashile (D-5)
Djibril Sidibé (M-19)
Youssouf Fofana (M-22)
Aurélien Tchouaméni (M-8)
Caio Henrique (M-12)
Gelson Martins (F-7)
Wissam Ben Yedder (F-10)
Aleksandr Golovin (F-17)
Radosław Majecki (G-1)
Strahinja Pavlović (D-21)
Ruben Aguilar (D-26)
Jean Lucas (M-11)
Eliot Matazo (M-36)
Sofiane Diop (M-37)
Krépin Diatta (F-27)
Myron Boadu (F-9)
Kevin Volland (F-31)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Nice vs Monaco : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.75||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.70||3.45||2.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.75||3.30||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.63||3.50||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.74||3.48||2.59||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.65||3.45||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.70||3.45||2.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.77||3.45||2.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.77||3.58||2.62||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.69||3.05||2.64||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.80||3.54||2.65||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.75||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||3.40||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.70||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.71||3.45||2.56||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.63||3.40||2.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.57||3.40||2.52||Bet Here|
Nice vs Monaco : Predictions
Why Nice Will Win
- Nice has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Nice has scored 4 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Monaco Will Win
- Monaco has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Monaco has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals as visitors with average of 0.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Nice or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Nice or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Nice or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.