Competition: France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 12
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Guillaume Paradis, France
Status: Second Half 0 – 2
0 – 2
Nimes vs Ajaccio. Nimes will host Ajaccio at the Stade des CostiÃ¨res for the France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 12 match fixture.
Nimes vs Ajaccio : Live Score And Statistics
Nimes Vs Ajaccio. France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 12
18:45 , Monday October 18 2021
- G. Courtet ( 12′ )
- R. Nouri ( 33′ )
Second Half ends, with score Nimes 0, Ajaccio 2
K. Guessoum Gets Yellow Card Nimes
Substitution 5 – C. Alhadhur substitutes for G. Courtet (Ajaccio)
Substitution 4 – P. Lebas Da Silva substitutes for M. Coutadeur (Ajaccio)
Substitution 3 – A. N’Diaye substitutes for R. Nouri (Ajaccio)
Substitution 2 – J. Botue substitutes for M. El Idrissy (Ajaccio)
Substitution 1 – T. Arconte substitutes for C. Bayala (Ajaccio)
Z. Ferhat Gets Yellow Card Nimes
Substitution 3 – E. Omarsson substitutes for K. Aribi (Nimes)
Substitution 2 – G. Paquiez substitutes for P. Burner (Nimes)
Substitution 1 – K. Guessoum substitutes for P. Martinez (Nimes)
M. El Idrissy Gets Yellow Card Ajaccio
R. Nouri had a Normal Goal Ajaccio
Y. Cimignani Gets Yellow Card Ajaccio
G. Courtet had a Normal Goal Ajaccio
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Nimes vs Ajaccio : Livescore
Nimes vs Ajaccio Prediction : Match Facts
- Nimes have played 11 matches are at position 11 with 14 points in the 2021 Ligue 2.
- They have won 3 times drawn 5 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- DLLDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Nimes.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Ajaccio have played 11 matches are at position 5 with 19 points in the 2021 Ligue 2.
- They have won 5 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLDWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Ajaccio.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
Nimes vs Ajaccio : Head To Head
|Saturday July 17 2021|
|Friday February 2 2018|
|Friday September 8 2017|
|Friday May 12 2017|
|Friday December 16 2016|
|Tuesday February 2 2016|
|Friday September 11 2015|
|Friday May 15 2015|
|Friday January 9 2015|
|Friday August 6 2010|
Nimes vs Ajaccio : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Nimes vs Ajaccio : Players News and Squads
Lucas Dias (G-16)
Patrick Burner (D-21)
Naomichi Ueda (D-5)
Pablo Martinez (D-4)
Theo Sainte Luce (D-17)
Yassine Benrahou (M-22)
Julien Ponceau (M-19)
Leon Delpech (M-32)
Niclas Eliasson (M-7)
Zinedine Ferhat (F-10)
Karim Aribi (F-13)
Amjhad Nazih (G-30)
Arthur Pontet (D-34)
Kelyan Guessoum (D-2)
Gaëtan Paquiez (D-15)
Antoine Valerio (M-14)
Elías Már Ómarsson (F-9)
Enzo Philibert (M-33)
Benjamin Leroy (G-1)
Clement Vidal (D-15)
Oumar Gonzalez (D-25)
Cedric Avinel (D-21)
Gedeon Kalulu Kyatengwa (D-2)
Cyrille Bayala (M-14)
Mathieu Coutadeur (M-6)
Yanis Cimignani (M-22)
Riad Nouri (M-5)
Gaëtan Courtet (F-9)
Mounaim El Idrissy (F-7)
Francois-Joseph Sollacaro (G-16)
Lebas da Silva (M-33)
Chaker Alhadhur (D-24)
Alassane Ndiaye (M-19)
Kouame Jean Fiacre Botue (M-18)
Tairyk Arconte (F-12)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Nimes vs Ajaccio : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.40||2.95||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||2.95||3.30||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.30||2.90||3.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.10||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.38||3.13||3.24||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.35||2.95||3.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||2.95||3.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.31||2.92||3.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.42||2.97||3.40||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.32||2.95||3.25||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.30||2.90||3.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.40||3.13||3.24||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.35||2.95||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||2.70||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.37||2.96||3.33||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.33||2.90||3.20||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.31||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
Nimes vs Ajaccio : Predictions
Why Nimes Will Win
- Nimes has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Nimes has scored 5 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Ajaccio Will Win
- Ajaccio has an away team record of 4 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Ajaccio has scored 7 out of their total 12 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Nimes or draw||Double chance : Nimes or draw||Double chance : Nimes or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||48%||48%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.