Competition: Slovenia 1. SNL Regular Season – Round 1
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Matej Jug, Slovenia
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
NK Domzale vs Olimpija Ljubljana. NK Domzale will host Olimpija Ljubljana at the Å portni Park for the Slovenia 1. SNL Regular Season – Round 1 match fixture.
NK Domzale vs Olimpija Ljubljana : Live Score And Statistics
NK Domzale Vs Olimpija Ljubljana. Slovenia 1. SNL Regular Season – Round 1
15:00 , Wednesday August 25 2021
NK Domzale 0
Olimpija Ljubljana 2
- Aldair ( 41′ )
- M. Nukic ( 88′ )
Match ends, NK Domzale 0, Olimpija Ljubljana 2
Second Half ends, with score NK Domzale 0, Olimpija Ljubljana 2
Substitution 3 – J. Andrejasic substitutes for Aldair (Olimpija Ljubljana)
M. Nukic had a Normal Goal Olimpija Ljubljana
Substitution 5 – Z. Repas substitutes for Z. Husmani (NK Domzale)
T. Klemencic Gets Yellow Card NK Domzale
Substitution 2 – N. Kapun substitutes for S. Seslar (Olimpija Ljubljana)
G. Kurez Gets Yellow Card Olimpija Ljubljana
Substitution 1 – G. Kurez substitutes for A. Ziljkic (Olimpija Ljubljana)
Substitution 4 – S. Vuk substitutes for M. Podlogar (NK Domzale)
Substitution 3 – G. Dobrovoljc substitutes for A. Zinic (NK Domzale)
Substitution 2 – B. Markus substitutes for M. Kait (NK Domzale)
Substitution 1 – J. Pisek substitutes for M. Martinovic (NK Domzale)
A. Ziljkic Gets Yellow Card Olimpija Ljubljana
Aldair had a Normal Goal Olimpija Ljubljana
E. Alic Gets Yellow Card NK Domzale
Z. Husmani Gets Yellow Card NK Domzale
T. Tomic Gets Yellow Card Olimpija Ljubljana
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
NK Domzale vs Olimpija Ljubljana : Livescore
NK Domzale vs Olimpija Ljubljana Prediction : Match Facts
- NK Domzale have played 4 matches are at position 8 with 4 points in the 2021 1. SNL.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against NK Domzale.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Olimpija Ljubljana have played 5 matches are at position 5 with 7 points in the 2021 1. SNL.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLWWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Bravo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
|NK Domzale||Olimpija Ljubljana|
NK Domzale vs Olimpija Ljubljana : Head To Head
|Wednesday May 12 2021|
|Wednesday May 5 2021|
|Wednesday February 24 2021|
|Sunday November 29 2020|
|Sunday September 27 2020|
|Sunday June 21 2020|
|Wednesday December 4 2019|
|Wednesday September 25 2019|
|Sunday July 21 2019|
|Wednesday May 15 2019|
NK Domzale vs Olimpija Ljubljana : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
NK Domzale vs Olimpija Ljubljana : Players News and Squads
Ajdin Mulalić (G-84)
Andraž Žinič (D-2)
Tilen Klemenčič (D-6)
Sven Karič (D-20)
Enes Alic (M-30)
Zeni Husmani (M-90)
Arnel Jakupović (F-29)
Mattias Käit (M-14)
Senijad Ibričić (M-10)
Marko Martinović (M-26)
Matej Podlogar (F-21)
Klemen Mihelak (G-22)
Denis Adamov (D-15)
Gaber Dobrovoljc (D-4)
Tibor Gorenc-Stanković (D-27)
Nermin Hodžić (M-17)
Benjamin Markus (M-18)
Žiga Repas (M-19)
Janez Pišek (M-5)
Slobodan Vuk (F-89)
Nejc Vidmar (G-41)
Eric Boakye (D-20)
Antonio Delamea Mlinar (D-70)
Đorđe Crnomarković (D-15)
Michael Pavlović (M-62)
Tomislav Tomić (M-90)
Timi Max Elšnik (M-10)
Aldair Balde (F-97)
Svit Sešlar (M-25)
Almedin Ziljkić (M-77)
Mustafa Nukić (F-6)
Matevž Vidovšek (G-69)
Jan Andrejašič (D-48)
Uroš Korun (D-88)
Enrik Ostrc (D-37)
Marcel Ratnik (D-14)
Toni Lun Bončina (M-47)
Nik Kapun (M-23)
Gal Kurež (F-16)
Dino Špehar (F-29)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
NK Domzale vs Olimpija Ljubljana : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.25||2.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.38||3.28||2.81||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.25||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.55||3.26||2.76||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.40||3.28||2.83||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.38||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||3.20||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.33||3.28||2.81||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.25||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
NK Domzale vs Olimpija Ljubljana : Predictions
Why NK Domzale Will Win
- NK Domzale has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- NK Domzale has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Olimpija Ljubljana Will Win
- Olimpija Ljubljana has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Olimpija Ljubljana has scored 4 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||NK Domzale||Draw||Olimpija Ljubljana|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Olimpija Ljubljana||Double chance : draw or Olimpija Ljubljana||Double chance : draw or Olimpija Ljubljana|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.