Competition: Croatia Prva HNL Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 16:55
Referee: Ivan Bebek, Croatia
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
NK Osijek vs Dinamo Zagreb. NK Osijek will host Dinamo Zagreb at the Stadion Gradski vrt for the Croatia Prva HNL Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
NK Osijek vs Dinamo Zagreb : Live Score And Statistics
NK Osijek Vs Dinamo Zagreb. Croatia Prva HNL Regular Season – Round 7
16:55 , Sunday August 29 2021
NK Osijek 0
Dinamo Zagreb 2
- K. Jakic ( 33′ )
- D. Loncar ( 65′ )
Match ends, NK Osijek 0, Dinamo Zagreb 2
Second Half ends, with score NK Osijek 0, Dinamo Zagreb 2
Substitution 3 – D. Spikic substitutes for K. Jakic (Dinamo Zagreb)
Substitution 2 – A. Gojak substitutes for L. Ivanusec (Dinamo Zagreb)
Substitution 5 – M. Jurcevic substitutes for K. Bartolec (NK Osijek)
Substitution 4 – A. Hiros substitutes for L. Kleinheisler (NK Osijek)
Substitution 1 – K. Andric substitutes for D. Juric (Dinamo Zagreb)
D. Loncar had a Own Goal Dinamo Zagreb
S. Ristovski Gets Yellow Card Dinamo Zagreb
M. Skoric Gets Yellow Card NK Osijek
J. Sutalo Gets Yellow Card Dinamo Zagreb
Substitution 3 – I. Fiolic substitutes for S. Bralic (NK Osijek)
Substitution 2 – M. Pilj substitutes for S. Grzan (NK Osijek)
Substitution 1 – M. Daku substitutes for M. Zaper (NK Osijek)
K. Jakic had a Normal Goal Dinamo Zagreb
M. Milos Gets Yellow Card NK Osijek
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
NK Osijek vs Dinamo Zagreb : Livescore
NK Osijek vs Dinamo Zagreb Prediction : Match Facts
- NK Osijek have played 6 matches are at position 2 with 13 points in the 2021 Prva HNL.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LWWDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against NK Osijek.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Dinamo Zagreb have played 5 matches are at position 4 with 10 points in the 2021 Prva HNL.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWDWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Dinamo Zagreb.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
|NK Osijek||Dinamo Zagreb|
NK Osijek vs Dinamo Zagreb : Head To Head
|Wednesday April 21 2021|
|Saturday February 13 2021|
|Saturday November 21 2020|
|Sunday August 30 2020|
|Saturday June 27 2020|
|Friday May 22 2020|
|Sunday February 16 2020|
|Sunday October 27 2019|
|Friday August 9 2019|
|Saturday April 27 2019|
NK Osijek vs Dinamo Zagreb : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||HNK Hajduk Split||6||4||1||1||10||5||5||13||WWWWL|
|3||NK Lokomotiva Zagreb||5||3||1||1||11||6||5||10||LWWWD|
|8||NK Slaven Belupo||6||1||2||3||4||6||-2||5||LLDDL|
NK Osijek vs Dinamo Zagreb : Players News and Squads
Ivica Ivušić (G-1)
Slavko Bralić (M-28)
Mile Škorić (M-21)
Danijel Lončar (D-22)
Mato Miloš (D-77)
Darko Nejašmić (M-6)
Mihael Žaper (M-19)
Karlo Bartolec (D-2)
László Kleinheisler (F-5)
Šime Gržan (F-37)
Ramón Miérez (F-13)
Marko Malenica (G-31)
Mario Jurčevič (D-20)
Yevgen Cheberko (D-98)
Vedran Jugović (M-7)
Amer Hiroš (M-10)
Ivan Fiolić (M-14)
Marin Pilj (M-25)
Damjan Bohar (F-39)
Mirlind Daku (F-26)
Dominik Livaković (G-40)
Stefan Ristovski (M-13)
Josip Šutalo (M-37)
Bartol Franjić (D-38)
Sadegh Moharrami (D-2)
Josip Mišić (M-27)
Kristijan Jakić (M-97)
Luka Ivanušec (M-7)
Mislav Oršić (D-99)
Deni Jurić (F-39)
Bruno Petković (F-21)
Danijel Zagorac (G-1)
François Moubandje (D-29)
Arijan Ademi (M-5)
Amer Gojak (M-8)
Marko Tolić (M-24)
Dario Špikić (F-77)
Komnen Andrić (F-18)
Lirim Kastrati (M-20)
Luka Menalo (M-70)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
NK Osijek vs Dinamo Zagreb : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.10||3.25||2.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.90||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.10||3.10||2.15||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.05||3.22||2.32||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.00||3.15||2.17||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.10||3.25||2.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.10||3.28||2.37||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.65||3.10||2.37||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.06||3.22||2.34||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.10||3.10||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.90||3.05||2.23||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.00||3.15||2.17||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.15||3.10||2.13||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.87||1.89||Bet Here|
NK Osijek vs Dinamo Zagreb : Predictions
Why NK Osijek Will Win
- NK Osijek has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- NK Osijek has scored 4 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Dinamo Zagreb Will Win
- Dinamo Zagreb has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Dinamo Zagreb has scored 5 out of their total 9 goals at away with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||NK Osijek||Draw||Dinamo Zagreb|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Dinamo Zagreb||Double chance : draw or Dinamo Zagreb||Double chance : draw or Dinamo Zagreb|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.