Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: James Linington, England
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough. Nottingham Forest will host Middlesbrough at the The City Ground for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough : Live Score And Statistics
Nottingham Forest Vs Middlesbrough. England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
18:45 , Wednesday September 15 2021
Nottingham Forest 0
- A. Sporar ( 24′ )
- O. Hernandez ( 72′ )
Match ends, Nottingham Forest 0, Middlesbrough 2
Second Half ends, with score Nottingham Forest 0, Middlesbrough 2
Substitution 3 – D. Watmore substitutes for O. Hernandez (Middlesbrough)
Substitution 2 – U. Ikpeazu substitutes for A. Sporar (Middlesbrough)
Substitution 3 – J. Richardson substitutes for L. Mbe Soh (Nottingham Forest)
O. Hernandez Gets Yellow Card Middlesbrough
O. Hernandez had a Normal Goal Middlesbrough
Substitution 1 – I. Jones substitutes for S. J. Lea (Middlesbrough)
R. Yates Gets Yellow Card Nottingham Forest
Substitution 2 – J. Lolley substitutes for J. Garner (Nottingham Forest)
Substitution 1 – X. Silva substitutes for L. Taylor (Nottingham Forest)
M. Crooks Gets Yellow Card Middlesbrough
L. Peltier Gets Yellow Card Middlesbrough
J. Howson Gets Yellow Card Middlesbrough
A. Sporar Gets Yellow Card Middlesbrough
A. Sporar had a Normal Goal Middlesbrough
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough : Livescore
Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough Prediction : Match Facts
- Nottingham Forest have played 5 matches are at position 24 with 1 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- DLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Nottingham Forest.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Middlesbrough have played 6 matches are at position 15 with 6 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDDLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Coventry.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough : Head To Head
|Wednesday January 20 2021|
|Saturday October 31 2020|
|Monday March 2 2020|
|Tuesday December 10 2019|
|Monday April 22 2019|
|Saturday October 6 2018|
|Saturday April 7 2018|
|Saturday August 19 2017|
|Saturday January 23 2016|
|Saturday September 19 2015|
Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough : Players News and Squads
Ethan Horvath (G-1)
Loïc Mbe Soh (D-6)
Joe Worrall (D-4)
Scott McKenna (D-26)
Max Lowe (D-15)
Brennan Johnson (M-20)
Ryan Yates (M-22)
James Garner (M-37)
Philip Zinckernagel (M-11)
Lewis Grabban (F-7)
Lyle Taylor (F-33)
Brice Samba (G-30)
Tobias Figueiredo (D-3)
Jayden Richardson (D-45)
Joe Lolley (F-23)
João Carvalho (M-10)
Xande Silva (F-19)
Joe Lumley (G-1)
Anfernee Dijksteel (D-2)
Grant Hall (D-4)
Dael Fry (D-6)
Lee Peltier (D-14)
Jonathan Howson (M-16)
James Léa Siliki (M-23)
Marcus Tavernier (M-7)
Matt Crooks (M-25)
Onel Hernández (M-8)
Andraž Šporar (F-11)
Luke Daniels (G-28)
Sol Bamba (D-22)
Toyosi Olusanya (F-13)
Connor Malley (M-24)
Uche Ikpeazu (F-9)
Duncan Watmore (F-18)
Isaiah Jones (M-35)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.85||3.00||2.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.90||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.85||3.15||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.75||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.81||3.28||2.65||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.90||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.80||3.05||2.53||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.81||3.28||2.65||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.85||3.00||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.88||3.00||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.87||3.12||2.56||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.80||3.05||2.55||Bet Here|
Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough : Predictions
Why Nottingham Forest Will Win
- Nottingham Forest has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Nottingham Forest has scored 2 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Middlesbrough Will Win
- Middlesbrough has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Middlesbrough has scored 5 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Middlesbrough||Double chance : draw or Middlesbrough||Double chance : draw or Middlesbrough|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||57%||57%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.