Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Wim Smet, Belgium
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
OH Leuven vs Kortrijk. OH Leuven will host Kortrijk at the King Power at Den Dreef Stadion for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
OH Leuven vs Kortrijk : Live Score And Statistics
OH Leuven Vs Kortrijk. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 7
19:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
OH Leuven 2
- A. De Sart ( 50′ )
- S. Schrijvers ( 78′ )
- F. Selemanie ( 62′ )
Match ends, OH Leuven 2, Kortrijk 1
Second Half ends, with score OH Leuven 2, Kortrijk 1
A. De Sart Gets Yellow Card OH Leuven
F. Selemanie Gets Yellow Card Kortrijk
Substitution 5 – T. Vlietinck substitutes for X. Mercier (OH Leuven)
A. Radovanovic Gets Red Card Kortrijk
C. De Norre Gets Yellow Card OH Leuven
Substitution 3 – M. Fixelles substitutes for G. Dewaele (Kortrijk)
S. Schrijvers had a Normal Goal OH Leuven
G. Dewaele Gets Yellow Card Kortrijk
Substitution 4 – S. Schrijvers substitutes for M. Al-Tamari (OH Leuven)
Substitution 3 – L. Shengelia substitutes for M. Maertens (OH Leuven)
Substitution 2 – D. Mbayo substitutes for M. Moreno (Kortrijk)
A. Palaversa Gets Yellow Card Kortrijk
F. Selemanie had a Normal Goal Kortrijk
Substitution 2 – S. Kaba substitutes for K. Rezaei (OH Leuven)
Substitution 1 – M. Keita substitutes for K. Malinov (OH Leuven)
R. Alioui Gets Yellow Card Kortrijk
Substitution 1 – R. Alioui substitutes for A. Kadri (Kortrijk)
A. De Sart had a Normal Goal OH Leuven
P. Gueye Gets Yellow Card Kortrijk
T. Sainsbury Gets Yellow Card Kortrijk
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
OH Leuven vs Kortrijk : Livescore
OH Leuven vs Kortrijk Prediction : Match Facts
- OH Leuven have played 6 matches are at position 17 with 4 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DLLDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against OH Leuven.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Kortrijk have played 6 matches are at position 4 with 10 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWWLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Kortrijk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
OH Leuven vs Kortrijk : Head To Head
|Friday February 12 2021|
|Saturday December 12 2020|
|Saturday January 16 2016|
|Saturday September 12 2015|
|Saturday November 23 2013|
|Saturday July 27 2013|
|Saturday March 16 2013|
|Saturday November 10 2012|
|Wednesday January 25 2012|
|Saturday September 17 2011|
OH Leuven vs Kortrijk : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Union St. Gilloise||6||4||0||2||13||5||8||12||WLWWL|
|3||Club Brugge KV||6||3||2||1||12||11||1||11||LWWDW|
OH Leuven vs Kortrijk : Players News and Squads
Rafael Romo (G-90)
Soufiane Chakla (D-3)
Pierre-Yves Ngawa (D-5)
Cenk Özkaçar (D-35)
Musa Al-Taamari (M-11)
Kristiyan Malinov (M-4)
Xavier Mercier (M-10)
Casper De Norre (M-24)
Alexis De Sart (F-21)
Mathieu Maertens (F-33)
Kaveh Rezaei (F-99)
Oregan Ravet (G-38)
Thibault Vlietinck (M-14)
Dylan Ouedraogo (D-15)
Mandela Keita (M-27)
Levan Shengelia (F-19)
Sory Kaba (F-9)
Siebe Schrijvers (F-8)
Marko Ilić (G-31)
Gilles Dewaele (D-2)
Trent Sainsbury (D-5)
Aleksandar Radovanović (D-66)
Kristof D’Haene (D-30)
Marlos Moreno (M-29)
Kevin Vandendriessche (M-26)
Ante Palaversa (M-8)
Pape Habib Gueye (F-17)
Abdelkahar Kadri (F-18)
Faïz Selemani (F-10)
Joris Delle (G-28)
Eric Ocansey (F-51)
Lucas Rougeaux (D-6)
Tsotne Bendianishvili (M-22)
Mathias Fixelles (M-11)
Dylan Mbayo (F-7)
Rachid Alioui (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
OH Leuven vs Kortrijk : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.60||3.60||2.45||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||3.50||2.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.45||2.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.70||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.63||3.74||2.49||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.70||3.75||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.65||3.50||2.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.57||3.60||2.43||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.68||3.63||2.56||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.70||3.40||2.39||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.64||3.74||2.50||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.60||3.60||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||3.60||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.70||3.50||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.64||3.57||2.50||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.65||3.70||2.38||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.58||3.50||2.47||Bet Here|
OH Leuven vs Kortrijk : Predictions
Why OH Leuven Will Win
- OH Leuven has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- OH Leuven has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Kortrijk Will Win
- Kortrijk has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Kortrijk has scored 5 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Kortrijk||Double chance : draw or Kortrijk||Double chance : draw or Kortrijk|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||25%||25%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.