Competition: Japan J. League Div.1 Regular Season – Round 28
Kick Off: 09:30
Referee: Nobutsugu Murakami, Japan
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Oita Trinita vs Shonan Bellmare. Oita Trinita will host Shonan Bellmare at the Showa Denko Dome Åita for the Japan J. League Div.1 Regular Season – Round 28 match fixture.
Oita Trinita vs Shonan Bellmare : Live Score And Statistics
Oita Trinita Vs Shonan Bellmare. Japan J. League Div.1 Regular Season – Round 28
09:30 , Saturday September 11 2021
Oita Trinita 2
- Y. Koide ( 32′ )
- K. Isa ( 85′ )
Shonan Bellmare 0
Match ends, Oita Trinita 2, Shonan Bellmare 0
Second Half ends, with score Oita Trinita 2, Shonan Bellmare 0
W. Junior Gets Yellow Card Shonan Bellmare
Substitution 6 – Y. Machida substitutes for J. Nodake (Oita Trinita)
Substitution 5 – Y. Kobayashi substitutes for K. Haneda (Oita Trinita)
Substitution 4 – J. Nodake substitutes for A. Watanabe (Oita Trinita)
A. Watanabe Gets Yellow Card Oita Trinita
K. Isa had a Normal Goal Oita Trinita
Substitution 3 – K. Isa substitutes for S. Nagasawa (Oita Trinita)
Substitution 5 – W. Junior substitutes for A. Barada (Shonan Bellmare)
Substitution 4 – K. Ono substitutes for R. Takahashi (Shonan Bellmare)
S. Nagasawa Gets Yellow Card Oita Trinita
Substitution 2 – K. Fujimoto substitutes for Y. Koide (Oita Trinita)
Substitution 1 – A. Masuyama substitutes for S. Kobayashi (Oita Trinita)
Substitution 3 – T. Okamoto substitutes for S. Kobayashi (Shonan Bellmare)
Substitution 2 – Y. Ohashi substitutes for Wellington (Shonan Bellmare)
Substitution 1 – M. Ikeda substitutes for N. Yamada (Shonan Bellmare)
Y. Koide had a Normal Goal Oita Trinita
Y. Koide Gets Yellow Card Oita Trinita
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Oita Trinita vs Shonan Bellmare : Livescore
Oita Trinita vs Shonan Bellmare Prediction : Match Facts
- Oita Trinita have played 27 matches are at position 20 with 17 points in the 2021 J. League Div.1.
- They have won 4 times drawn 5 and lost 18.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLDLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against Oita Trinita.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 47 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -29 goals (GD).
- Shonan Bellmare have played 27 matches are at position 15 with 26 points in the 2021 J. League Div.1.
- They have won 5 times drawn 11 and lost 11.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Shonan Bellmare.
- So far in the season , they have scored 28 goals (GF) conceded 31 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|Oita Trinita||Shonan Bellmare|
Oita Trinita vs Shonan Bellmare : Head To Head
|Sunday May 9 2021|
|Wednesday December 16 2020|
|Wednesday September 9 2020|
|Wednesday May 6 2020|
|Sunday February 16 2020|
|Saturday September 14 2019|
|Sunday May 12 2019|
|Saturday July 8 2017|
|Saturday April 22 2017|
|Sunday November 23 2014|
Oita Trinita vs Shonan Bellmare : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Yokohama F. Marinos||27||19||5||3||60||23||37||62||LWWWW|
Oita Trinita vs Shonan Bellmare : Players News and Squads
Shun Takagi (G-1)
Ryosuke Tone (D-41)
Henrique Trevisan (D-14)
Yuto Misao (D-3)
Yuta Koide (M-15)
Kento Haneda (M-49)
Hokuto Shimoda (M-11)
Yuki Kagawa (M-2)
Seigo Kobayashi (F-25)
Arata Watanabe (F-16)
Shun Nagasawa (F-20)
William Popp (G-22)
Asahi Masuyama (M-39)
Yuki Kobayashi (M-6)
Junya Nodake (M-28)
Yamato Machida (M-8)
Kohei Isa (F-13)
Kazuki Fujimoto (F-18)
Kosei Tani (G-1)
Hirokazu Ishihara (D-3)
Kazuki Oiwa (D-22)
Daiki Sugioka (D-2)
Satoshi Tanaka (M-32)
Shota Kobayashi (M-5)
Akimi Barada (M-14)
Naoki Yamada (M-10)
Ryo Takahashi (M-42)
Tarik Elyounoussi (F-11)
Daiki Tomii (G-23)
Kazunari Ono (D-8)
Takuya Okamoto (D-6)
Yuki Ohashi (F-17)
Welinton Junior (F-39)
Masaki Ikeda (F-27)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Oita Trinita vs Shonan Bellmare : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||2.90||2.88||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.60||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.64||3.13||2.85||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.45||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.65||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.64||3.10||2.88||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.74||3.09||2.90||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.54||2.91||2.91||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.65||3.13||2.86||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.88||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||2.90||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.60||2.97||2.79||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.43||3.05||2.88||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.61||3.15||2.64||Bet Here|
Oita Trinita vs Shonan Bellmare : Predictions
Why Oita Trinita Will Win
- Oita Trinita has a home team record of 3 wins and 6 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Oita Trinita has scored 10 out of their total 18 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Shonan Bellmare Will Win
- Shonan Bellmare has an away team record of 2 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Shonan Bellmare has scored 10 out of their total 28 goals as visitors with average of 0.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Oita Trinita||Draw||Shonan Bellmare|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Shonan Bellmare||Double chance : draw or Shonan Bellmare||Double chance : draw or Shonan Bellmare|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||37%||37%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.