Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: C. Boyeson
Status: Match Finished 0 – 3
0 – 3
Oldham vs Barrow. Oldham will host Barrow at the Boundary Park for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Oldham vs Barrow : Live Score And Statistics
Oldham Vs Barrow. England League Two Regular Season – Round 6
14:00 , Saturday September 4 2021
- O. Banks ( 15′ )
- O. Zanzala ( 53′ )
- J. Grayson ( 57′ )
Match ends, Oldham 0, Barrow 3
Second Half ends, with score Oldham 0, Barrow 3
Substitution 3 – F. Arthur substitutes for J. Stevens (Barrow)
Substitution 2 – J. Kay substitutes for O. Zanzala (Barrow)
Substitution 1 – T. White substitutes for R. Gotts (Barrow)
Substitution 3 – H. Vaughan substitutes for J. Luamba (Oldham)
Substitution 2 – R. Diarra substitutes for A. Sheehan (Oldham)
J. Grayson had a Normal Goal Barrow
O. Zanzala had a Normal Goal Barrow
Substitution 1 – D. Keillor-Dunn substitutes for C. Whelan (Oldham)
J. Grayson Gets Yellow Card Barrow
O. Banks had a Normal Goal Barrow
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Oldham vs Barrow : Livescore
Oldham vs Barrow Prediction : Match Facts
- Oldham have played 5 matches are at position 23 with 3 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- WLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Oldham.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Barrow have played 5 matches are at position 18 with 5 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLDWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Barrow.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Oldham vs Barrow : Head To Head
|Tuesday February 23 2021|
|Tuesday November 24 2020|
Oldham vs Barrow : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Oldham vs Barrow : Players News and Squads
Jayson Leutwiler (G-1)
Dylan Fage (D-14)
Carl Piergianni (D-6)
Alan Sheehan (D-44)
Kyle Jameson (D-15)
Nicky Adams (M-7)
Callum Whelan (M-8)
Jamie Bowden (M-18)
Faysal Bettache (M-26)
Hallam Hope (F-9)
Junior Luamba (F-29)
Kacper Danielewicz (G-13)
Raphael Diarra (D-22)
Davis Keillor-Dunn (M-10)
Benny Couto (M-33)
Zachary Dearnley (M-11)
Harry Vaughan (F-34)
Vani Da Silva (F-19)
Paul Farman (G-1)
James Jones (D-14)
Jason Taylor (D-4)
Joe Grayson (D-18)
Remeao Hutton (M-24)
Ollie Banks (M-28)
Robbie Gotts (M-15)
Patrick Brough (M-3)
Jordan Stevens (F-35)
Josh Gordon (F-12)
Offrande Zanzala (F-10)
Scott Maloney (G-22)
Josh Lillis (G-21)
Festus Arthur (D-25)
Josh Kay (M-11)
Tom White (M-13)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Oldham vs Barrow : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.30||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.25||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.62||3.45||2.83||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.30||2.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.56||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.64||3.31||2.80||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.49||3.10||2.68||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.62||3.44||2.83||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.54||3.22||2.73||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.43||3.15||2.70||Bet Here|
Oldham vs Barrow : Predictions
Why Oldham Will Win
- Oldham has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Oldham has scored 1 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Barrow Will Win
- Barrow has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Barrow has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals at away with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Barrow and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Barrow and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Barrow and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.