Competition: Japan J. League Div.2 Regular Season – Round 28
Kick Off: 10:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Second Half 2 – 1
2 – 1
Omiya Ardija vs Tokyo Verdy. Omiya Ardija will host Tokyo Verdy at the NACK5 Stadium for the Japan J. League Div.2 Regular Season – Round 28 match fixture.
Omiya Ardija vs Tokyo Verdy : Live Score And Statistics
Omiya Ardija Vs Tokyo Verdy. Japan J. League Div.2 Regular Season – Round 28
10:00 , Sunday September 5 2021
Omiya Ardija 2
- A. Kawata ( 11′ )
- K. Okunuki ( 38′ )
Tokyo Verdy 1
- R. Sugimoto ( 48′ )
Second Half ends, with score Omiya Ardija 2, Tokyo Verdy 1
M. Shibayama Gets Yellow Card Omiya Ardija
B. Nduka Gets Yellow Card Tokyo Verdy
Substitution 5 – M. Ano substitutes for T. Hamasaki (Tokyo Verdy)
Substitution 4 – R. Sato substitutes for J. Hanato (Tokyo Verdy)
Substitution 5 – S. Nakano substitutes for A. Kawata (Omiya Ardija)
Substitution 4 – H. Komoto substitutes for K. Mawatari (Omiya Ardija)
Substitution 3 – J. Koike substitutes for R. Sugimoto (Tokyo Verdy)
Substitution 2 – M. Arai substitutes for R. Kajikawa (Tokyo Verdy)
Substitution 3 – I. Laajab substitutes for S. Kikuchi (Omiya Ardija)
Substitution 2 – M. Shibayama substitutes for K. Okunuki (Omiya Ardija)
Substitution 1 – M. Yamada substitutes for A. Kawazura (Omiya Ardija)
R. Sugimoto had a Normal Goal Tokyo Verdy
K. Okunuki had a Normal Goal Omiya Ardija
Substitution 1 – T. Ishiura substitutes for T. Yamaguchi (Tokyo Verdy)
R. Yamamoto Gets Yellow Card Tokyo Verdy
A. Kawata had a Normal Goal Omiya Ardija
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Omiya Ardija vs Tokyo Verdy : Livescore
Omiya Ardija vs Tokyo Verdy Prediction : Match Facts
- Omiya Ardija have played 27 matches are at position 21 with 23 points in the 2021 J. League Div.2.
- They have won 4 times drawn 11 and lost 12.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- WLDDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 4 result against Matsumoto Yamaga.
- So far in the season , they have scored 28 goals (GF) conceded 34 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Tokyo Verdy have played 27 matches are at position 11 with 37 points in the 2021 J. League Div.2.
- They have won 10 times drawn 7 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- LDLDD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Kyoto Sanga.
- So far in the season , they have scored 38 goals (GF) conceded 44 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
|Omiya Ardija||Tokyo Verdy|
Omiya Ardija vs Tokyo Verdy : Head To Head
|Sunday May 2 2021|
|Saturday October 3 2020|
|Saturday July 11 2020|
|Sunday September 22 2019|
|Saturday June 22 2019|
|Sunday November 25 2018|
|Saturday August 4 2018|
|Saturday April 28 2018|
|Wednesday September 23 2015|
|Sunday September 6 2015|
Omiya Ardija vs Tokyo Verdy : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||JEF United Chiba||27||9||10||8||27||25||2||37||WDDLW|
Omiya Ardija vs Tokyo Verdy : Players News and Squads
Squads will be available 1 hr before this feature starts. The squads will also be in the expected formation, the starting 11 and all the substitutes that are expected to play in the game. We will also add any injury reports as well as the players who are fit to play, those who are not will be excluded.
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Omiya Ardija vs Tokyo Verdy : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.10||3.40||3.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.14||3.54||3.34||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.12||3.55||3.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.21||3.45||3.37||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.18||3.25||3.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.16||3.54||3.32||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.08||3.23||3.12||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.08||3.20||3.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.16||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
Omiya Ardija vs Tokyo Verdy : Predictions
Why Omiya Ardija Will Win
- Omiya Ardija has a home team record of 2 wins and 7 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Omiya Ardija has scored 16 out of their total 28 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Tokyo Verdy Will Win
- Tokyo Verdy has an away team record of 7 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Tokyo Verdy has scored 21 out of their total 38 goals at away with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Omiya Ardija||Draw||Tokyo Verdy|
|Advice||Double chance : Omiya Ardija or draw||Double chance : Omiya Ardija or draw||Double chance : Omiya Ardija or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.